Debating between H-drol or Epi for cutting/Recomp

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Debating between H-drol or Epi for cutting/Recomp

I am about to order either epi. or h-drol along with the cycle support and pct from nutra. I have heard good things from people on cutting cycles from both of these ph's. I am just looking for some more opinions on what people have experienced and believe is the best for a cutting/recomp cycle.
    I train intensely 4 days a week including high intensity cardio with a clean diet. Nothing special to the diet but only consume whole foods, only carbs come from fruits, veggies, and oatmeal. No refined sugars or anything like that. stay away from processed foods as much as possible. Currently around 8-9%bf.
    Have been a college athlete for the past 5 years.

2. Registered User

You'll get many different opinions. Epi would be my vote. But others will chime in with different options and suggestions.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicated3 View Post
    I am about to order either epi. or h-drol along with the cycle support and pct from nutra. I have heard good things from people on cutting cycles from both of these ph's. I am just looking for some more opinions on what people have experienced and believe is the best for a cutting/recomp cycle.
    I train intensely 4 days a week including high intensity cardio with a clean diet. Nothing special to the diet but only consume whole foods, only carbs come from fruits, veggies, and oatmeal. No refined sugars or anything like that. stay away from processed foods as much as possible. Currently around 8-9%bf.
    Have been a college athlete for the past 5 years.
    i would say stack for 5 weeks add clen and watch the changes happen quick

hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
    Epidr 30/30/30/30/30
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Are you suggesting to stack both hdrol and epi at the same time? At what dosages did you take the clen and for how long? Just wondering about your personal experience of how it worked out for you...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I have done both and if you search I have logged both and my hdrol cycle wins hands down, lost body fat, gained 15lbs so far, libido sky high all the way through and little/no sides.

I vote for hdrol.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

what are you planning on using for your pct?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicated3 View Post
    what are you planning on using for your pct?
    T911 from LG sciences.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    T911 from LG sciences.

you know i cannot find the labeled ingredient anywhere on that product?!??!?!? i wanna know whats in it
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    you know i cannot find the labeled ingredient anywhere on that product?!??!?!? i wanna know whats in it
    98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
    98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
    Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
    yohimbine for the libido kick
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
    98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
    Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
    yohimbine for the libido kick

well being that Androsterone is a Test metabolite, cant it infact hinder post cycle recovery?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

well being that Androsterone is a Test metabolite, cant it infact hinder post cycle recovery?
    To quote LegalGear when this question was previously raised, "No, it isn't suppressive, I did a bunch of research on it and its derivatives. It's buried in my papers some where, but interestingly it is not at all suppressive, which makes it great for PCT. Now, at much higher doses, EpiAndrosterone (MMv2) would probably provide suppression."

Also here is a good read on Androsterones if you are interested?
    The Androsterone Thread
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

To quote LegalGear when this question was previously raised, "No, it isn't suppressive, I did a bunch of research on it and its derivatives. It's buried in my papers some where, but interestingly it is not at all suppressive, which makes it great for PCT. Now, at much higher doses, EpiAndrosterone (MMv2) would probably provide suppression."

Also here is a good read on Androsterones if you are interested?
    The Androsterone Thread

i read some of it, i want to see the paper on ADT (androsterone/ 5a-androsterone) and EpiAndrosterone

how 3a inhibits the enzyme and 3b doesnt,

IMO they both would compete for it, just because how structually similar they are, maybe 3a is just better at it?

but back to the thread, maybe PM me if u wish to continue
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

i read some of it, i want to see the paper on ADT (androsterone/ 5a-androsterone) and EpiAndrosterone

how 3a inhibits the enzyme and 3b doesnt,

IMO they both would compete for it, just because how structually similar they are, maybe 3a is just better at it?

but back to the thread, maybe PM me if u wish to continue
    Yeah I myself would also be interested in reading/seeing that paper.. maybe LegalGear can at some point dig it up. I think he is currently on vacation so might take him a while to address this and longer to get home and find his research.

Anyway, interesting discussion, and I guess the proof is in the pudding, I myself have just finished 5 weeks of hdrol 50/50/75/75/100 and am now using T911 as my PCT. Check out my log for further interest. Also crazyfool405 I will continue to research this area and we will discuss this further once I'm better educated on the subject
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Yeah I myself would also be interested in reading/seeing that paper.. maybe LegalGear can at some point dig it up. I think he is currently on vacation so might take him a while to address this and longer to get home and find his research.

Anyway, interesting discussion, and I guess the proof is in the pudding, I myself have just finished 5 weeks of hdrol 50/50/75/75/100 and am now using T911 as my PCT. Check out my log for further interest. Also crazyfool405 I will continue to research this area and we will discuss this further once I'm better educated on the subject

yea im not that versed in it either, i just know basics i guess , and more in depth on other subjects..
  15. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

I have done both and if you search I have logged both and my hdrol cycle wins hands down, lost body fat, gained 15lbs so far, libido sky high all the way through and little/no sides.

I vote for hdrol.

X2 ...I leaned out much better with Hdrol than E-stane-

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp H-drol Stano-Drol Stack
    By jhughes4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 12:04 AM
  2. recomp - debating between Turinabol LV and Epi
    By delsolrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:54 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:15 AM