What to stack with H-drol

gobigandgohome

Awards
sup yall quick question

ive ran 3 ph cycles before and this will be my first stack
i plan on running h-drol in a month or so- looking to cut/recomp

i chose it because it gets good reviews, and it has very mild side effects. although the gains dont seem to be insane i dont mind because i plan on stacking it with a non methyl mild compound.

since h drol is a type 2 ph im wondering what the best nonmethyl type 1 would be to run with it

so far im leaning towards bold 200 (most people run it for 8 weeks but if i were to take it i would only go for 6 since i dont really feel the need). i like that it gives dry gains but i could go without the noted increases in hunger since its gonna be a cut. some have suggested tren but im a little skeptic. im going to preload with my support supplements and go all out with my pct like i have in the past (better safe than sorry).

any suggestions?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
bold would end up being really expensive in the long run to see the results ( i havent actually tried this, so i could be wrong..but ive done a buncha reading on it).

I heard good things about 11-oxo run as a bridge with H-Drol.

gobigandgohome

Awards
yeah i heard that too but in order to run 11oxo at a sufficient dosage it would be rather expensive as well

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I suggest doing solely an H-Drol cycle. Gauge it's effectiveness before you stack it...the stuff rocks!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard that too but in order to run 11oxo at a sufficient dosage it would be rather expensive as well

thats true. personally id go with h-drol and see how that works for you. i heard nothing but good things from it.

edit:-thats what im doing too, just trying halo solo now and seeing how it works its magic

gobigandgohome

Awards
i keep hearing its not as strong as havoc so idk if im gonna try it solo but definately let me know how your results are going so i can hopefully save some cash

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
What were you're 3 previous cycles?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
What about H-DROL + FURAGANO, I was thinking about stacking these my next run. What do you guys think???

gobigandgohome

Awards
i had thought about it, but i dont know how effective it would be considering theyre both type 2

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What about H-DROL + FURAGANO, I was thinking about stacking these my next run. What do you guys think???
I agree with these compounds being staked. Furaguno is a clone of Orastan-A, which was made by Gaspari at the same time as Halodrol-50... they were meant to be run as a stack.