How do you know when you need a SERM?

Dedicated3

Awards
What kind of sides do you see after a PH cycle that give you the red flag that you need a SERM? Ive heard otc pct's work just fine and ive heard that a SERM is always necessary for PH cycles. I would just hate to complete a PH cycle thinking that an otc oct was just fine and then come to find out it wasnt. Im just not sure what signs to look for...
Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Dedicated3

Awards
A ph like epi, havoc, or hbol. As far as i know all ph's should have a pct pretty similar to eachother (though im aware that havoc is a bit stronger than the other 2 listed)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You will know whether or not you need a SERM or not by reading logs and studying these compounds. It's that simple.

Good luck.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think when you move from training bra to B-cup. That would be a pretty good indication that you should have already had a SERM on hand.

Dedicated3

Awards
So is there anything negative about running an otc pct and a serm? Ive used just a SERM before for my pct and it was just fine. But Id rather cover all my bases and do both if there is nothing negative to it...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off Epi/Havoc is a Steroid. If I were you, I would have a SERM onhand before I ran any of these compounds, even Hdrol.

Don't be dumb and rush into this and wind up screwing your body up.

Dedicated3

Awards
So is there any negative to using a SERM for pct to completely avoid negative side effects like gyno and such? Is there really any reason not to use a serm along with an otc pct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is there any negative to using a SERM for pct to completely avoid negative side effects like gyno and such? Is there really any reason not to use a serm along with an otc pct?
yes, for the most part SERMs are more liver toxic than the compound you are taking to begin with, most of them have other weird side effects and also generally you are likely to buy them as a research chemical so you have no real idea of purity, what is even in the container at all, or strength...

All that said, used appropriately they have their place, I am just not a fan of the huge doses used to jumpstart HTPA, i'd rather see a person start herbal boosters the last week / 10 days of their cycle (to allow it to build up) and then a low dose serm thru pct.

Really moreso the way to tell for sure what you need is to know what your normal test/e2 blood levels are pre-cycle, and then get another blood test at end of cycle and that will determine your pct needs. but its not realistic sadly