First cycle

drussell

Awards
I am planning on trying my first cycle. I have been reading for about a month now on this site and on many others to try and get all the info possible. My friend had an extra bottle of Trenadrol so I am going to use this. I realize from reading that this is a strong PH so I was thinking of doing 4 weeks of 30/30/60/60 or maybe 30/60/60/60? So here is what i was going to use:

Trenadrol: 30/30/60/60 or 30/60/60/60
Cycle Support
EndoAmp(last 15 days of cycle)
creatine
taurine

Reversitol
EndoAmp
Trione?
Post Cycle Support
(Thinking of getting Nolva just in case? Live in Canada so may be an issue.)

My stats:Have been training from age of 18.
5'8"
162lbs

Would like some opinons on this. Also could I do the trenadrol for 5 weeks? would this be better?
am I leaving anything out? What woud be the best doses for all of these?

Thanks for the help in advance. Great, informative site!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You don't want Nolva with trenadrol. It will only make sides worse.
You'll also need to go above 60mg to get any results. You'll see absolutely nothing at 30mg.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on trying my first cycle. I have been reading for about a month now on this site and on many others to try and get all the info possible. My friend had an extra bottle of Trenadrol so I am going to use this. I realize from reading that this is a strong PH so I was thinking of doing 4 weeks of 30/30/60/60 or maybe 30/60/60/60? So here is what i was going to use:

Trenadrol: 30/30/60/60 or 30/60/60/60
Cycle Support
EndoAmp(last 15 days of cycle)
creatine
taurine

Reversitol
EndoAmp
Trione?
Post Cycle Support
(Thinking of getting Nolva just in case? Live in Canada so may be an issue.)

My stats:Have been training from age of 18.
5'8"
162lbs

Would like some opinons on this. Also could I do the trenadrol for 5 weeks? would this be better?
am I leaving anything out? What woud be the best doses for all of these?

Thanks for the help in advance. Great, informative site!
for a first PH i suggest Hdrol

preload cycle support 10-14 days prior to cycle, take it during cycle and take Post cycle support and Trione

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

PCT
PCS 2 caps am and PM 4 weeks
Trione 300mg for 4 weeks, and last few days taper the dose....

get the nolva in case, but its not necessary IMO

take the Endoamp (its Phosphalydleserine right?) last 15 days of PCT.

drussell

Awards
Ok, thanks. Ya the endoamp is Phosphalydleserine. I already have the Trenadrol, but if it is better to start with the Hdrol then maybe I will use that and hold onto the trenadrol. why do you suggest the hdrol first?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. Ya the endoamp is Phosphalydleserine. I already have the Trenadrol, but if it is better to start with the Hdrol then maybe I will use that and hold onto the trenadrol. why do you suggest the hdrol first?

its more mild in terms of sides and shut down, the last thing you want is to come into a cycle and get a side your completly unaware would happen (tren ****- prolactin, Bad Shutdown, leaky n puffy nips- prolactin) and unprepared to control .

drussell

Awards
You don't want Nolva with trenadrol. It will only make sides worse.
You'll also need to go above 60mg to get any results. You'll see absolutely nothing at 30mg.
Thanks for your info on my question i put on the form. If i decide to use the trenadrol, I was just wondering what serm you would suggest if nolva is no good. Also what would you suggest as a Prolactin inhibitor? Maybe Powerfull or just B-6? How would I take this? Should I take it from thr start or only if i get symptoms?Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your info on my question i put on the form. If i decide to use the trenadrol, I was just wondering what serm you would suggest if nolva is no good. Also what would you suggest as a Prolactin inhibitor? Maybe Powerfull or just B-6? How would I take this? Should I take it from thr start or only if i get symptoms?Thanks

clomid

powerfull would work take it EOD from the start if you feel it necessary.

drussell

Awards
what is EOD? So I could start this from the start of the cycle? Would I keep taking it in the pct aswell?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is EOD? So I could start this from the start of the cycle? Would I keep taking it in the pct aswell?

eod- ever other day

and if you do it that way i believe it will last 8 weeks

drussell

Awards
eod- ever other day

and if you do it that way i believe it will last 8 weeks
every other day, now I feel stupid! How should I dose the clomid? Also trying to find a place to get it here in canada, any ideas?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
every other day, now I feel stupid! How should I dose the clomid? Also trying to find a place to get it here in canada, any ideas?

i rum my clomid like this.... 100/50/50/50

i cant help u with where to get it