Weight – 221
BF% - Visible top abs @ 11.5%
Age - 21
Bench – 265 x 8
Deadlift – 335 x 5
Squat – 325 x 8
Seated Overhead Press – 215 x 8
Lat Pulldown – 240 x 8

I am not a first time user. This is my third cycle. Yes, I started before I was 21 and I REGRET IT! For those of you reading this log wait till you are 21!

Cycle

CEL’s H-Drol – 50/50/75/75/75
AI’s Cycle Support – 2 Scoops per day
No-Xplode pre-workout ½ scoop mixed with BCAA’s, Taurine, CEE

Post Cycle Therapy

AI’s Post Cycle Support – 4/4/4/4
6-OXO – 600/400/400/200/100/100
No-Xplode pre-workout 1.5 scoops mixed with BCAA’s, Taurine, CEE

Diet

This is around 38%c/40%p/22%f. Around 3,500 calories. Do you think this is enough to grow? I want to maintain or decrease body fat while gaining around 8 pounds in 5 weeks. On non-workout days I will change Meal 4 to a no carb meal with around 100gm of protein and 20 grams of fat.

Meal 1

3 Slices WW Bread
4oz Oatmeal Flavored
1 TBSP Olive Oil
6 Egg Whites
1 Multivitamin
Cycle Support
2 Fish Oil Caps

Meal 2

1 Tuna Sandwhich w/ Mayo
1 TBSP Olive Oil
3/4 Cup of Green Beans
2 HB Egg Whites
1/8 Cup of Raisins

Meal 3 - Pre-workout

2oz of WW Pasta (1 Serving)
8oz Chicken
1 TBSP Olive Oil
3/4 Cup of Green Beans
2 Fish Oil Caps
1 Scoop Whey Protein
No-Xplode Mix

Meal 4 - Post-workout

4oz Oatmeal Reqular
4oz Oatmeal Flavored
2 Scoop Whey Protein
2 Servings Gatorade PWO

Meal 5

2oz of WW Pasta (1 Serving)
8oz Chicken
Humus and Chips
4 Fish Oil Caps
3/4 Cup of Green Beans
Calcium Pill

Meal 6

8oz Chicken
5 HB Egg Whites
Cycle Support

Training

Monday – Off
Tuesday - Chest and Light Triceps
Wednesday – Back and Light Biceps
Thursday – Shoulders and Traps
Friday – Off
Saturday – Light Chest and Arms
Sunday – Legs and Light Back

I will do 9-12 sets between 5-10 reps for each muscle. On Light days I generally do 3 Sets for that muscle just to get the blood flowing in that area and add volume for the week. My rest breaks are 1:30 seconds between lighter sets and 2:00 between heavier ones. I plan on adding weight to the bar every week as well as increase volume from 9 to 12 sets slowly throughout this cycle. I am very familiar with progressive overload and train in intensity cycles throughout the year. I will stay around 1-2 reps away from failure on sets after my 3rd. So my first 3 sets will be balls to the wall. Everything else will be good form while still using heavy weight, just staying away from complete muscle failure. I believe this is necessary because in PCT you will lose gains if you can’t maintain the same volume and intensity during your actual cycle. Don’t get me wrong though; I will still be busting my a$$. I am looking to add around 30 pounds on my bench, and 40 on my Deadlift and squat. I will be doing cardio for 10 minutes at 4.5 incline and 3.0 mph AFTER my workouts on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. If I feel fat gain I may do 30min on an off day.

Updates

I will give updates on all lifting days hopefully. I will be a little busy with exams since I am a college student but I should be able to manage. Please try not to post ridiculous post’s in this thread and fill it up with garbage lol. I will try my best to answer any questions. I will include the amount of weight I am up, the visible strength increases, visible increase on how I look in the mirror as well as how I am feeling with side effects, etc.

WISH ME LUCK!

MOD EDIT: 1. PH/PS talk does not go into the Supp forum as the sticky stakes. 2. Cycle info goes in the Cycle info forum.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, you're running the same dosages as me, I'm in week 5 now but I bumped mine to 100mgs. You will LOVE this stuff!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude, i have just completed week one and im already in love!!

have fun bro!

Eagleman003

Awards
Day 1 (Sunday) - 25mg
Weight - 221 (+0)

I just took one 25mg pill before I lifted. I just wanted to see how my body would react. My workout was good and I felt a little less drained when I was done than normal.

Those comments above definitely got me pumped haha!

Day 2 (Monday) - 50mg
Weight - 221 (+0)

I am off today and can't wait to hit chest tomorrow! Diet will be spot on today!

Eagleman003

Awards
Day 3 (Tuesday) - 50mg
Weight - 221.5 (+.5)

Today was chest day. I got an extra rep on my bench sets. So I did 265 x 9. Endurance was amazing as I barely got tired during this workout. Concentration and focus was amazing. I added around 5 lbs on all lifts and stayed the same rep range. I can honestly say I have been stuck at 265 x 8 for 2 months. I was happy to break it and I believe I could have pumped out a 10th.

I did experience some nausea over the last day. I am guessing my stomach is getting upset from these pills.

Eagleman003

Awards
Day 4 (Wednesday) - 50mg
Weight - 221 (+0)

Today I hit Back and light Biceps. My strength was up as I added 5 lbs and an extra rep on Lat Pulldown's. I did 245 x 8 which is a PR! Also did barbell rows of 225 x 7. I was happy and my endurance just seemed to be unstoppable.

I certainly feel tighter around the waist and slightly pumped throughout the day. I am VERY happy with these strength gains and I have definitely overloaded on my past two workouts w/ chest and back. I am hoping to add 5-10 pounds to the bar every time I step into the gym.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
looks nice. might just have to copy your diet for my upcomming cycle

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just the NO product.. and 75 seems low for 220pds start at 75 and move up and check ur bp