Tell my mom i love her-havoc/trenadrol cycle

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
hey guys so i've been on a break for awhile from ph's. last cycle was two summers ago. experience so with ds/ph are pro magnon, p-plex x2, superdrol, super tren and winstrol. did a test/deca cycle. and igf-1 this summer didnt notice much from that one. I'm 6'3 202. about 13% bf. was up to 230 but i looked rediculous. so now im just trying to decrease bf while gaining some lbm. been on trenadrol for about 5 days at 90 mgs.

heres the cycle:
starting today im gonna do:
havoc at 50mgs 2 in the morning, 2 pre workout, 1 before bed
trenadrol 120 mgs, 1 in am, 2 pre workout, 1 before bed

u can flame me if u want but i know some people are kinda interested in the results of a stack like this so i figured i would post about.
because so far i havent noticed jack from the trenadrol besides some zits and feeling dryer.

im gonna take in around maintenance which is 3200 for me. i workout on a 5 day rotation. 4 days on one day off.
im not gonna post what i eat everyday. i did that before and it was too much trouble.
just strength,weight, and how the workout went.

i have nolva and bromo for prolactin and pct.

other supps, dcp, adrenaline, in hibit E, super cissus, protein of course.

i did that igf-1 so im hoping i can get better gains off this cycle than previous cause im hoping i have some new muscle cells that havent developed yet. I need those babies to grow and if this doesnt get them going then i dk what will.

we'll see how it goes........:twisted:

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 1

today was the first with havoc and trenadrol.
strength went up a little im expecting to really start feeling the higher doseage and havoc later this week.

its only like a 4 week cycle. i didnt say that in the beginning

weight was up again im at 204 and i had a light breakfast. WTF?

i did shoulders and it was pretty painful with the pumps. but i kinda liked it. saw some veinage.

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
Curious to see your results from this. I'm beginning an insulin/M-Drol/Epi cycle in a few weeks, and was planning either a Epi/Tren or H-Drol/Tren cycle for March.

deads4life

Awards
overkill?

why do u feel the need to go so much above the recommended doses? ur asking for sides
i'm planning on doing a havoc/trenadrol cycle in jan. but i'm gonna go 30mg havoc and 60mg trenadrol. with a week at
90mg for trenadrol

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
warfare..hope you know what your doin with that insulin. its so dangerous. i hope you dont mind being a diabetic for the rest of your life :sick:

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
warfare..hope you know what your doin with that insulin. its so dangerous. i hope you dont mind being a diabetic for the rest of your life :sick:
I'm well informed & experienced w/ slin use (5 4 wk cycles in the past). I'm curious to see if there's any synergism between the insulin and M-Drol and Epi.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i know it is overkill but thats the point. i didnt like the results i saw with my friends at 30 mg and i wasnt feeling the trenadrol 90 but i sure as hell do at 120. veinage is cool and strength was redic. i wanted to do a short cycle with havoc so i figured id use the whole bottle in three weeks. i've done superdrol at 40mg and p-plex at 60mg. and i did the bloodwork after ward and i was fine and those were alot longer. for some reason my body doesnt respond that well to the recommended doseage. i did that with promagnon and p-plex my first time and i gained like 4 pounds and was eating like a horse. been doing this awhile now and i just do higher doses... i dk

i dk i got a physical next week so id figure i would check the blood work and see :aargh::aargh:

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
why do u feel the need to go so much above the recommended doses? ur asking for sides
i'm planning on doing a havoc/trenadrol cycle in jan. but i'm gonna go 30mg havoc and 60mg trenadrol. with a week at
90mg for trenadrol
i dont think ur gonna notice much of the trenadrol at 60 mg. i ran it for a week at 90 and didnt notice much besides some leaning out.

And im hoping by the end of this week the havoc will kick in and i can see how this stack works out or die...either or lol

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
Curious to see your results from this. I'm beginning an insulin/M-Drol/Epi cycle in a few weeks, and was planning either a Epi/Tren or H-Drol/Tren cycle for March.
u gonna run the trenadrol or the ph tren...some people say there the same others dont but im just curios

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in. Crazy stack bro. I just finished Epi on a 6 week cycle and I am planning for a P-Plex/Xtreme Tren cycle in Jan. Will be checking back to see if you are alive. :-D

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
its weird cause im doing high doses but im not noticing any sides...its prolly cause i havent been on havoc for that long and 120mg of trenadrol isnt that crazy haha. but so far so good. feeling pumped and veiny haha

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
today was pretty redic. i could barely do my two mile run cause i was getting such intense calf pumps.

set new PRs on incline bench and db incline press. did a little bis and they got swoll as **** and strength was pretty crazy for the bis too..

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
Wow...kicking in pretty quick after 2 days. Keep us posted.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i've been on trenadrol for about a week and a half so its not exactly after two days.

my arms look ripped and veiny all day long. strength is still going up alot. pumps are still painful. trouble sleeping and night sweats.
weight is still around 204

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
bad day for mood. joints are starting to ache alittle. had an insane workout yesterday tho. ran a hard mile then came straight in and killed my arms. i've never seen them that swollen before. got about two to three more days on trenadrol. then bumping havoc up to 60mgs for another week and a half or two weeks

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
chest yesterday as far as strength goes was stupid. had to back off some so i didnt hurt my self and my elbow was starting to ache alot. but overall that was one of the best workouts i have had in a long time and my weight was down to 200. didnt eat awhole lot before i went in to the gym.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The epi is causing your joints trouble, I would not go up if you are having joint issues. Plus tren does inhibit cortisol, ease up on the epi. You are not that big to begin with so I dont see a point in running that high of a epi dose.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ya im probably not gonna go up on the epi dose...50 is enough.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i finished the trenadrol today. ran it for about two and a half weeks. that stuff was deff worth it. insane strength,pumps,vascularity. everything i wanted pretty much. now im just running havoc at 50mg a day been on that for two weeks today. feel really good, i look freakishly pumped when i walk out of the gym i wish i would stay like that a forever haha. i took some pics but they kinda suck but ill post them anyways.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
just ended trenadrol. i already miss the pumps and vascularity. seriously considering m drol for two

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
is that a ur momma joke or are u being serious haha?

so i've been running 60mgs of havoc solo since monday. ending the cycle next monday.

i miss trenadrol :(
im not really noticing that much on havoc. i guess strength is still up, tho not increasing week to week like i'd hoped. overall pretty dissapointed with havoc doesnt really feel like im ON anymore. my joints just hurt and supercissus gives me the nastiest burps ever.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
two days left on havoc at 60mg. strength has plateued and so has size. still feeling leaner and tight. pct starts monday w/nolva
20/20/20/20, inhibit E 0/0/25/25/25, dcp, lean xtreme.

hoping to start a dbol/test e cycle or dbol only after 5 weeks.
i've never wanted to be on something else while being ON its weird its like havoc is a gateway drug hahaha.
weight 205