1,4 andro

Status
Not open for further replies.

shox428

Awards
Ok, heres the deal. I have already bought 6 OXO and one bottle of Bold 200. I am 17 years old and am going to run a prohormone. My plan is to run Bold 200 every other day 2 times a day for 8 weeks. During the cycle i will have Cycle support from Anabolic Innovations and then for PCT i will use 6OXO and post cycle support from Anabolic Innovations.
I am wondering how safe of a ph stack will be. 1-10. I know that there are very severe side affects possible with ph's but i am willing to take my chances here.
Also, What else could i do to ensure minimal side affects? Thanks guys, please respect my decision and help me out rather than flame me to death.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
read the rules, under 21 ur not allowed to post here or in the steroid section.

u have plenty of natural test to grow on, eat and dont f uck urself up for a couple of extra pounds

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that you shouldn't **** yourself up, but of he is going to do it anyway, better to educate then shun

shox428

Awards
so you would rather me go out and screw myself up than break a rule by posting in here for help?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so you would rather me go out and screw myself up than break a rule by posting in here for help?

all the answers u are looking for have been asked and answered 100000000 times before. use the search feature and respect the rules.

what are ur stats, training experience, and what does ur diet look like?

shox428

Awards
i have looked over numerous threads and im just asking what are things i could do, to be extra safe? My lifting stats right now are, 250 bench, 325 deadlift, 330 squat. They arent elite but then again im taking a ph to get to the elite level. My diet is very clean. I never eat fast foods and only eat complex carbs and good fats. My training regimen is a 4 day split. Back/Bi's, Chest/abs, Shoulders/Tri's, Legs/Abs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have looked over numerous threads and im just asking what are things i could do, to be extra safe? My lifting stats right now are, 250 bench, 325 deadlift, 330 squat. They arent elite but then again im taking a ph to get to the elite level. My diet is very clean. I never eat fast foods and only eat complex carbs and good fats. My training regimen is a 4 day split. Back/Bi's, Chest/abs, Shoulders/Tri's, Legs/Abs

not bad stats for ur age. especially at ur height/weight.

to even benefit from Bold u will need to run 600+ mgs everyday for about 8 weeks. its extremely mild. and im not really familiar with 6oxo.

shox428

Awards
ok, would running bold 600mg a day for a week and then taking a week off, and alternationg also do anything to prevent any adverse side effects? and 6 OXO is a aromatize inhibitor and one of the best anti-estrogens

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, would running bold 600mg a day for a week and then taking a week off, and alternationg also do anything to prevent any adverse side effects? and 6 OXO is a aromatize inhibitor and one of the best anti-estrogens

bold is a horrible compound because it has to be dosed so high and run so long. just run the 6oxo solo or with a test booster

shox428

Awards
ok, i see your point here. But i really dont want to waste the bottle. if i did 600mg 1 week on 1 week off would this be relatively safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.