is 6 weeks too long for epistane?
- 11-06-2008, 10:08 AM
- 11-06-2008, 10:09 AM
I think 6 would be fine if you're smart about it, but it may not be worth it. Most users see gains slow around 5.
- 11-06-2008, 10:25 AM
when you say smart about it, you mean like go on a extremely high dose the last week or proper pct?
11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Well you might benefit from a higher dose, but yes I mean proper PCT and also proper support supplements. Epistane WILL shut you down, so you'll need to be prepared. I did a much higher dose than normal, got shutdown a little bit, but have no adverse affects 6 months later.
11-07-2008, 12:27 AM
You could pulse it for longer than 6 weeks, even 8. Just PCT at the end. I've done 40mg a day up to 60mg a day and no worries.
11-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Yep, cycle support and Nolva pct along with pcs and you should be fine.
11-07-2008, 04:28 PM
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sakes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-26-2009, 07:29 PM
- By oceanrun in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2005, 09:19 PM
- By RedSwan78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
- By MF210 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:15 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:50 AM