What would be better for a first or 2nd cycle?

Darkhrse99

Darkhrse99

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

option 1: test 250mg a week for 10 weeks, then another cycle of 250mg of test for 10 weeks after adequite time off.

Option 2: Test 500 mg a week for 10 weeks.

Since it will be my first cycle I think I should make good gains on 250mg a week.

I will have enough for 500mg of test a week, but wouldn't doing two cycles of 250mg a week be better then one 500mg a week cycle?

My stats are
5'7"
170 lbs
training off and on for 10 years.

Thanks for the help

Jason

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u can go either route. gains will be dependent on diet, training and rest.

personally i would use 250mg/week if i was on a cutting diet/routine....just my 2 cents

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You should respond to the lower dosage well at your bodyweight and since it is your first cycle. How is your cycling knowledge... have you ever ran PH/PS? How does your PCT look?

As for your second run, you might consider an oral stacked with the test for the first 4 weeks as a kicker... shouldn't be necessary on your second cycle, but it's something to think about.

Darkhrse99

Darkhrse99

Awards
You should respond to the lower dosage well at your bodyweight and since it is your first cycle. How is your cycling knowledge... have you ever ran PH/PS? How does your PCT look?

As for your second run, you might consider an oral stacked with the test for the first 4 weeks as a kicker... shouldn't be necessary on your second cycle, but it's something to think about.
I ran m1t and gained 10lbs. After pct I kept 8 lbs. I have nolva and clomid on hand for pct.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I ran m1t and gained 10lbs. After pct I kept 8 lbs. I have nolva and clomid on hand for pct.
Well at least you know you can survive the harsh stuff. lol.