----Anabolic Armageddon: The Peregrination of Trenadrol and M-drol----

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the Thunderdome, B|tch!
I am the Master of Disaster and I will be your host. After a long process and input from many members, the decision has been made. I will be running a Trenadrol/Mdrol combo for 6 weeks
:twisted:

The Goods:
  • M-drol - Competitive Edge Labs
  • Trenadrol - KiloSports

The Schedule:
  • November 10-16: 60mg Trenadrol ED
  • November 17-30: 90mg Trenadrol ED
  • December 01-07: 90mg Trenadrol / 10mg M-drol ED
  • December 08-21: 90mg Trenadrol / 20mg M-drol ED

The Support:
  • Cycle Assist - Competitive Edge Labs
  • Combat Powder - MusclePharm
  • Taurine - NutraPlanet
  • Branched Chain Amino Acids - Nutraplanet
  • Beta Alanine - Nutraplanet
  • Multi Vitamin - One A Day - Mens Health
  • Mono - EAS
  • Melatonin
  • Magnesium
  • Valerian Root
  • P5P
  • 1-Carboxy - Nutraplanet
  • *Note - Plan is subject to change. Products may be added or subtracted from plan

The PCT:
  • Clomid - ***********
  • Cycle Assist - Competitive Edge Labs
  • ActivaTe Xtreme - Designer Supplements (R.I.P.)
  • BattleFuel - MusclePharm
  • Combat Powder - MusclePharm
  • Lean Xtreme - Designer Supplements (R.I.P.)
  • Taurine - NutraPlanet
  • Branched Chain Amino Acids - Nutraplanet
  • Beta Alanine - Nutraplanet
  • Multi Vitamin - One A Day - Mens Health
  • Mono - EAS
  • Melatonin
  • Magnesium
  • Valerian Root
  • P5P
  • 1-Carboxy - Nutraplanet
  • *Note - Plan is subject to change. Products may be added or subtracted from plan
The Diet:
  • Type: Anabolic - 1 day refeed
  • Calories: 4053 initially, will be evaluated.
  • Protein: 287g
  • Fats: 282g
  • Carbs: 26g
  • Note: After entering M-drol phase, depending on lethargy, may replace anabolic diet with traditional 40/40/20. Plan is to stay anabolic, however.
The Workout:
  • Type: 4:1 - High Volume, High Rep Hypertrophy
  • Chest/Tricep
  • Cardio
  • Back/Bicep
  • Cardio
  • Shoulders
  • Legs/Traps
  • Off

Goals:
  • GFH!!! :twisted:
  • +15 Pounds after PCT
  • Steady BF / Lose BF
  • MUCH bigger traps
  • 25 pronated BW pullups
  • 115 Incline DB for reps
  • NO GYNO
  • GHF!!! :twisted:
Notes:
  • I am very excited for this cycle. It's been about 5 months since I cycled last with Havoc. I can't wait to see how I respond to Mdrol as I responded very well to Havoc. My main concern, as anyone's is, is gyno. On havoc my nips got puffy. They never itched, burned or were sensitive, never had any growth, but they are still worrisome. I am hoping that the trenadrol doesn't **** with me either. My nips have always leaked the smallest of small amounts of fluid, so Trenadrol will likely be a crap shoot as far as gyno. I have already set aside some money for p5p, ldopa, etc. I will also spring for armidex if something goes wrong. Chances are good I will also be adding an AI to PCT.
  • My MCL injury is almost day-to-day pain free. I am going to experiment this week with squatting/legpress/etc to see what I can do. I *think* I will be able to squat to an extent, but probably not for numbers. I will most likely stick with very high rep / low weight squats and then move to ISO movements on leg days.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You clowns asked for it --- Here it is --- BALLS TO THE WALL BABY!

(Special thanks to Suncloud, Crazyfool405, Kristofer68SS, MR. CHRISTIAN!!!)

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
  • Water: Not sure
  • Cals: 2k probably
Workout: Shoulders
  • DB Press
  • UR Row
  • Side Raise
Notes:
  • Since I left town on Saturday morning, I didn't have much food left on Friday. I probably had 2000 calories, if that.
  • I wasn't expecting decent workout, but I actually had a PR on DB press, repping 100 pound DBs. I was surprised.
  • Shoulder pumps got pretty bad so I quit early.
  • No hampering sides that day.
  • Water: .666 gal, if that
  • Cals: ~4k
Workout: Back
  • Wide Pro Pullups
  • Narrow Sup Pulldown
  • DB Row
  • Hammer Row
  • Incline DB Curl
Notes:
  • Not much to report. Still tired, appetite gone.
  • I put down 4k calories today but not easily. I feel sick from eating too much.
  • Strength increases seemed to have stalled with my back when compared to my other workouts. That's not to say I haven't had huge increases, though.
  • Not sure if I will get to workout again during the on portion of this cycle. I have 2 finals back to back on Friday morning and then a paper due by midnight that night. If I get to the gym, I'll be lucky. Maybe I'll go tomorrow instead of Friday if I am feeling spunky.
  • Water: .666 gal
  • Cals: ~3k
Workout:Chest
  • DB Incline
  • Smith Incline
  • Pec-deck
Notes:
  • M-drol sides have started, nothing terrible. I am tired as **** all day long, no matter what. I've taken naps each of the last three days even after 8+ hours of sleep. I was tired this morning even after a serving of assault.
  • M-drol has also officially zapped my appetite. Completely. Not going to worry about it too much, I've gotten big enough, maybe these last couple days will lean me out.
  • I also had incredibly painful inner shoulder pumps this morning. Man, it was bad. I had to cut my workout short. It's like my cuffs, labrums and ligaments all cramp up. Sucks.
  • My nuts are fine, sex drive is still up. No other major sides.
  • I'm going to try my best to get food down the rest of the week, but I'm not going to bet on it. Oh well, I am thinking that I am going to need to cut some weight in the future anyways :(
  • Water: ~1 gal
  • Cals: ~3k
  • DB Press
  • UR Row
  • Side Raise
  • Smith Press
Notes:
  • I worked out at night tonight, so my weight was taken after under different circumstances.
  • I felt like **** tonight, mainly because I was tired, so the workout wasn't amazing. My strength continues to rise, however.
  • No bad sides. My sex drive is shooting up, though, which is very odd.
  • I am studying for finals and working on term papers, so my diet will be shotty the next week. It's unfortunate by necessary. I will be doing my best to stay on course.
  • Water: 1gal+
  • Cals: ~4.2k
  • Wide Pronated Pullups
  • Narrow Supinated Pulldown
  • DB Row
  • Hammer Row
  • Lat Front Pulldown
  • Narrow Preacher Curl
  • Incline DB Curl
  • Forearm Pinwheels
Notes:
  • So, as I mentioned the M-drol is apparently working. Last week on the Wednesday after the refeed I had lost all 4 pounds that I gained during the refeed. This week not only didn't I lose the weight, but I added almost 3 pounds between Monday morning and Wednesday morning.
  • Joints have been feeling a lot better. I have only had one or two instances when I felt like I needed something.
  • Even though M-drol is apparently working, Wednesday was the first time of the entire cycle that I couldn't complete 3x8 of bw pullups. I didn't feel well that morning but it shouldn't have mattered. Strength wasn't noticeably up in any other lift yesterday, either.
  • Tomorrow is Shoulders.
  • Water: 1gal
  • Cals: ~ 3500
Workout: Chest
  • DB Incline
  • Smith Incline
  • Pec-Deck
  • Dips
  • Tri Pushdown on Lat Machine
Notes:
  • Today was the first day at 20mg. Can't say I felt anything terribly different.
  • I may bump up to 30mg this week if I don't really see anything by Thursday.
  • Diet was off today because my appetite was just zapped. Not sure if it was the M-drol or my system still clearing itself of poptarts.
  • I am considering condensing my program to 4 days on 1 day off. This would allow for an extra Chest workout and extra back workout before the cycle ended.
  • If I am feeling alright I may extend my cycle an extra week, this would take me into Christmas week, so we'll see about that.
  • Joints were fine today but my tendons connecting my shoulder and pec are clicking from being inflammed/irritated.
  • Tomorrow is back.
  • Cals: +++++++++++++++++
Workout: Legs/Traps
  • Leg Ext
  • Seated Ham Curl
  • Hammer Hack
  • 1 arm DB shrug
  • Cable Crunch
  • Weighted Leg Raise
Notes:
  • Not much to report. Seem to have leaned out since yesterday. Perhaps water. I was somewhat disappointed that I drifted farther away from 220 back down to 215.
  • Today was day 6 of M-drol, I am hoping to really feel it this next week and keep adding some weight.

Last edited:
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

now you can change your posts from "m-drol is a steroid" to "m-drol is a fun steroid!"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Always interested in what Rugger's up to, subbed.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
  • Cals: ~4300
  • DB Press
  • UR Row
  • Read Pec-Deck
  • DB Side Raise
  • Smith Press
  • Cable Side Raises
Notes:
  • Nothing Major to report aside from being 2 pounds away from 220.
  • Strength is still creeping up, but nothing surprising. I am hoping by Monday the M-drol will have kicked into full gear and I will blast the **** out my workout.
  • Have been noticing more joint problems. My shoulders were fine today, but my knees randomly ache and my hips seem to be grinding a bit. Not too big of a deal, it's bearable.
  • Tomorrow is legs and traps.
  • Sunday is HUGE refeed. I am hoping to weigh in at 230 on Monday morning ;)
  • Water: 1 gal+
Notes:
  • Not much to report, no workout today.
  • Appetite is increasing, it seems. You would think that I would be satisfied with 4k calories, but I just finished my last meal and I am starving.
  • No sides to report. Hoping for none, ever!
  • When do you guys think I'll start noticing the effects of M-drol?
  • Tomorrow morning is shoulders. Hoping they do alright.
  • Water: 1 gallon
  • Cals: ~4.3k
  • Wide-Pro Pullups
  • Sup-Narrow Pulldown
  • DB Row
  • Hammer Row
  • Front Pulldown
  • Drag Curl
  • DB Incline Curl
  • Forearm Pinwheels
Notes:
  • Nothing awesome to report. No sides except for occasional and very mild cramps. I guess I am also sweating more, especially when active relatively soon after a dosing. My pits have been sweating a lot, which didn't happen before cycle. they would obviously sweat, but now they drip down my sides and ****. It's kinda gross.
  • Strength is still creeping. Pullup reps have remained the same through the weight gain. I'm also up to 130 pound DBs for DB Row.
  • Today is day 3 on the M-drol, can't say I've noticed anything, *hopefully* it will kick in by Sunday and take my strength to another level and give me another solid 10 pounds ;)
  • Tomorrow is off, might go in and do abs and traps since I am no longer pulling or squatting.
  • Water: ~.8 gal
  • Cals: ~3.7k
Workout: None
Notes:
  • None to report. No sides, **** is fine.
  • Looking forward to back workout tomorrow.
  • Water: ~1 gal
  • Cals: ~3.9k
Workout: Chest
  • DB Incline
  • Smith Incline
  • Pec-Deck
  • Lat Press-down
  • Seated Dip Machine
  • RG/CG Bench Superset
Notes:
  • Big strength jump from last week. Strength was noticeably up in every movement.
  • Shoulders felt pretty dry today. Might try and find some joint support soon.
  • I should also note that I took my first dose of M-drol this morning. I will probably continue with 10mg for the rest of this week. Please pray for me :lol:
  • I should note that the large weight gain over the last 2-3 days was most likely from another carb up. I woke up Sunday, too lazy to go to the grocery store, and decided to pig out again. It was mostly pizza, chips, milk, oats. Carbs were probably under 400-500.
  • Water: ~.66666 gal
  • Cals: Not tracked, probably 3700+
Workout: Legs
  • Front Squat
  • Quad Ext
  • Calf Ext
  • Seated Ham
  • DB Leg Raises
Notes:
  • Somehow I ****ed my back up today. Front squats didn't go great because I'm not flexible enough, I guess. I felt fine after I came home. I ate and took a short nap. When I woke up from the nap I could barely walk because of muscle spasms. It has gotten a bit better since this morning and I can move around.
  • I'm not sure if it's another or rebulged disc, hyperextension, muscle pull or something else. I didn't have any traumatic reps during the workout so I am kind of in the dark. If I had to guess it would be another bulged disc.
  • I am going to try and sneak into my PT on Monday morning and see what he thinks, then schedule an appt for my sports ortho later in the week.
  • I am by no means stopping this cycle. Too much invested.
  • I will continue on as planned, but I will certainly eliminate things that could mess with my back. This means no more squatting or leg pressing, probably no more rack pulls or BB rows. We will see how I feel on Wednesday with those last two.
  • No other sides to report, I'm sure the tren didn't help with my spasms.
  • I'm ****in pissed!
  • Water: ~.8 gallon
  • Cals: ~4200
  • DB Press
  • UR Row
  • Rear Deck
  • Side DB Raise
  • Front Plate Raise
  • Standing Smith
Notes:
  • Was expecting more weight from the carb up, but then again I didn't drink too much water.
  • Strength was up today, but nothing major.
  • Joints (knees) are feeling a little dry, not bad at all, though. Definitely bearable.
  • Did some cleaning in my parents' basement to help out a bit while I'm home. Had to bend over a use my back. As a result, i have had very mild back pumps all day even after taking 10g taurine during my workout.
  • I did have some really intense pumps in my rear delts during my gym session, which was odd.
  • Tomorrow is legs.

Day 18:
  • Dose: 90mg
  • Weight: Not Taken
  • Water: ~.5 gal
  • Cals: Not tracked
Workout:
  • None
Notes:
  • Had a nice carb up today. Didn't count, but estimated 600-800 grams. Didn't drink much water but a lot of milk. Will drink and eat at least once more tonight. It will be interesting to see what the scale says in the morning.
  • ______________
Day 17:
  • Weight: +17.2
  • Water: 1.25 gallons
  • Wide Pronated Pullup
  • Rack Pull
  • Supinated Pull Down
  • DB Row
  • Seated Row
  • Front Pulldown
  • Drag curl
  • Incline Curl
  • Rope Curl
  • Wrist Curl
Notes:
  • Didn't notice much strength increase today. Maybe a little bit.
  • No major sides yet. Experienced a little neck cramp today. Aggression is up noticeably.
  • Water: Not enough
Workout:
  • None.
Notes:
  • Nothing to report
  • Water: ~1.25 gallon
  • Cals: Not tracked, probably 4k though
Workout: Chest/Triceps
  • DB Incline
  • Neck Press
  • Pec-Deck
  • Smith Incline
  • High Cross
  • Neutral Grip Pushdown
  • Seated Dip
  • Rope Pushdown
Notes:
  • Crazy strength today, and I wasn't even fully recovered (oddly). DB incline was up 15 pounds per side for more reps than last week Smith incline was up, pec-deck was WAY up. I stacked out on the pec-deck. This **** just hit me like a bus. I am hoping it hits equally as hard with my back workout on Wednesday.
  • Spend majority of the day at home with my family and hence the diet didn't go as planned. Still hopefully ended up with around 4k calories. Had a nice fat ass steak courtesy of my parent. It's nice to have good meat instead of ground beef.
  • Forgot a dose at my apartment before I went home, so I dangerously dosed 60mg at once about 2 hours ago. I've definitely got the sweats. Hopefully I wont wake up with my nipples dribbling everywhere.
  • Side note, how does everyone think I should dose p5p and 1-carboxy considering that my cycle assist has 200mg of b6 per dose (2 doses ED)?
  • Water: Just under a gal
  • Cals: ~4000
Workout:
  • None.
Notes:
  • Nothin to report. No sides.
  • Tomorrow is chest. Not feeling fully recovered, however :/
  • Water: ~1gal
  • Calories: ~4000
Workout: Legs
  • Smith Front Squat
  • Quad Ext
  • Sled- Sumo Style (bad idea)
  • Seated Ham
  • Seated Calf
  • Free-Motion Calf
Notes:
  • Interesting leg day. Smith Front Squats were weird. I think I need to work on flexibility/form. I found myself up on the balls of my feet and heels off the ground at the very bottom (ATG). Still seemed to get the quads, though.
  • Strength was WAY up on seated ham curl. It's weird how the strength is kind of picking and choosing which exercises to come up on.
  • I tried using the sled/leg press. I knew it wasn't a good idea with my back, but I tried it anyways. I bulged a disc last Feb and tweaked it again a bit today. I don't think it's anything serious but we'll know in the morning when I'm cold.
  • Not much else to report. No sides really. Lingering cramps but they never really materialize, if that makes sense.
  • Tomorrow is totally off day (no cardio)

Day 12
  • Weight: +17 (post poop)
  • Calories: 4200+
  • DB Press
  • Upright Row
  • Lateral Raise
  • Read Pec-Deck
  • Smith Press
Notes:
  • Strength was noticeably up on smith press (as a last exercise!) and rear delt machine. Was pretty suprised on the rear delt machine.
  • No sides. No leaking. No nothing
  • Still having crazy looney weight fluctuations. Up over 5 pounds from just yesterday. I mean think about it folks, UP 17 POUNDS IN 12 DAYS. Is taking on that much water even possible?!?!?!
  • Tomorrow is Legs
  • Water: ~.8 gallons
  • Calories:~3800
Workout:
  • 35 minutes, 3.0 incline @ 3-3.4 mph
  • Leg raises w/db held in between feet
Notes:
  • My weight. Funny story actually. Driving to gym this morning I felt like death. As I went past the checkin desk I realized I had to ****. Luckily I stepped on the scale first: 202.1. I then proceeded to take a massive dump and afterwards felt much better. Decided to step back on the scale for giggles and was 201.6. Yes folks, that's a half pound terd! LOL
  • I was planning on going 45 minutes for cardio but my compartment syndrome was acting up and became excruciating. Totally attributed to the tren because this hasn't happened to me in a looong time. I'll just dig up some old PT exercises and it should go away. No other sides to report.
  • Tomorrow is shoulders.
  • Water: ~1 gallon
  • Calories: ~3800
Workout:
  • Wide pronated pullups
  • Rack Pull
  • Supinated close grip pulldown
  • DB Row
  • Front Overhead Pulldown
  • Preacher Curl
  • Incline Curl
Notes:
  • No sides so far. Upped taurine intake to 10g preworkout; no issues.
  • First noticeable strength increase today. I did some pretty heavy rack pulls and it was cake. By the time I got to DB rows my grip was fried and I used straps, but I used 110 pounders instead of the usual 90-100. Strength on close grip pull down was up as well. Oddly enough I didn't notice any strength increase in pullups, which is where I thought I would notice it the most.
  • Wont be doing anything but cardio tomorrow. I'm expecting lots of sweat, which seems to be one apparent side effect.
  • Water: Just under gallon
  • Calories: ~4k
Notes:
  • Didn't work out today. Woke up and realized I had a mid-term paper due today; so that sucked.
  • Definitely looking bigger, almost bloated. I'm trying to convince myself that I haven't already gained some fat but I'm not so sure about that :/
  • Water: 1.333 gallons
  • Calories: ~3840
Chest/Tricep
  • DB Incline
  • Neck Press
  • Pecdeck
  • Cable Cross
  • Smith Incline
  • Hammer Chest
  • Lat pulldown tri-press
  • Closs Grip/Reverse Grip Bench
Notes:
  • Staggering weight gain over the weekend. Still going to go with almost all water weight.
  • Strength seems up a bit, will know for sure tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Tempted to go to 120mg and start Mdrol a week early. LOL. Probably not, just wishful thinking. See page 8/9 for updated pics.
  • Water: Not much
  • Calories: Untracked
Workout:
  • None
Notes:
  • Carbing up today. Feel like ****, almost barfed again. Not fun. I may not do this anymore. Might just do the 1 meal carb up.
  • Didn't drink much water, but drank a gallon of milk. I'm sure that counts for something. Still not feeling "on".
  • Water: Just below a gallon
  • Calories: 4000+
Workout:
  • 45 minutes fasted cardio, #3 incline ranging from 3-3.5 mph
Notes:
  • No muscular effects yet. Had another neck cramp after cardio, which is very odd; definitely the trenadrol. Also was sweating off my ass during cardio walk. I mean absolute drenching from the pits. Water rolling down my arms and ****. This has never happened before so also attributed to trenadrol.
  • Diet went to **** last night. Had about 30 wings from BWW during the fight, an entire large pizza, 2 hostess cakes and 32oz of milk. I probably barfed up a couple hundred calories though.
  • Mild carb up will continue Sunday with Milk, breakfast baked goods and spaghetti.
Workout:
  • Preacher Curl
  • Hammer Curl
  • Smith BB Calf Raise
  • Seated Ham Curl
  • Hack Squat
Notes:
  • Weight at 2pm read +9. That's pretty remarkable for 5 days. Still gotta relate the gains to water. I don't necessarily see myself as any bigger. Definitely leaner and more vascular, though. That is not placebo for sure.
  • Felt the first signs of being 'on' today. No crazy pumps or strength, but driving home from the gym I had a crazy neck cramp. I haven't had these types of cramps since I was on Havoc.
  • Today's workout was my first sample of DC training. I felt like I busted my ass, so I'm hoping I'll be sore tomorrow. I do like being able to workout multiple groups per day. Hopefully it will work out for me.
  • Taking the next two days off as per the DC schedule. Will be back at it on Monday. Not sure what I'm going to do with myself with two days off back to back. I absolutely hate not being able to get to the gym.
  • Water: 1gal
  • Calories:~3700
Notes:
  • Didn't work out today. Very sore for some reason. Which is odd.
  • Haven't noticed any effects yet. Nipples have completely stopped leaking when squeezed. I'll still be getting P5P but I'll be waiting until Sunday to get it when I go home for church.
  • I'm going to be trying a DC workout tomorrow. If it goes well I might stick with it.
  • Thinking about switching out M-drol for the transdermal 1-T.
Shoulders
  • Smith Front Military Press
  • DB Side Raises
  • Rear Delt Flies
  • Cable Side Raises
  • Upright Rows
  • Leg Raises with DBs
  • Hanging froggers
Notes:
  • Not much to report. No noticeable strength increases. Size is +6 but still attributing it to water. Hoping to feel something by Friday.
  • Started to leak a bit more than normal today. I had to squeeze, but what came out was enough to feel in between my fingers. Normally when I squeeze I can see the fluid, but it isn't enough to feel in between my fingers. Glandular swelling is present behind left nipple. Right nipple appears normal. I will be buying P5P and probably Chasteberry and or L-dopa tomorrow.
  • Hoping to figure my **** out and start DC training soon. I read up about it all day and the theory is very convincing. Can't wait, although I hate taking days off. I always feel like I should be doing something.
  • Calories: 3740
Back/Biceps
  • Wide/Pronated BW Pullups
  • Rack Pulls
  • BB Row
  • Seated Row
  • Close/Supinated Pull Down
  • Incline DB Curl
  • Reverse Preacher Curl
  • Straight Bar Cable Curl
  • Lat Bar Pull Down
Notes:
  • Not much to report today. The +5 weight fluctuation was interesting. Before this cycle I was drinking 1.5L of water and a gallon yesterday probably upped the weight a bit. I also drank 8oz water, had 3 eggs and 2 small sausage before training today. That probably accounts for all of the 5 pounds.
  • Strength was oddly down on pullups today. Not sure what to make of that. I had some crazy cramps/pumps in my forearms; never really get those but I'm attributing them to pullups/rackpulls/bbrows back to back to back. Looking forward to tomorrow's 90mg.
  • Calories: 3740
Chest/Triceps
  • Incline DB
  • Neck Press
  • Pec-Deck
  • Incline Flies
  • Cable Crossover/Dip SS
  • Straight-bar Pushdown
  • Rope Pushdown
  • Overhead Extension
  • Seated Seatbelt Pushdown
Notes:
  • Didn't notice anything today. Maybe a bit of over training, but I didn't feel tired. Placebo? Probably. No headaches, sides, etc. Will probably go up to 90mg on Wednesdsay so I use all my caps. Man, 3650 calories on lo-no-carb doesn't seem like much. Tomorrow is back/biceps.

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a gay way to start a log. I've been run down with rhinovirus over the last 10 days and have only worked out once. Get to the gym this morning and.........191.5!!!!!!! That means I've lost almost 8 pounds in 10 days! Jesus Jumpin Christ! What a downer....

Hopefully muscle memory and these orals will help me recoup what I've lost and then some. Wow I am SO depressed. I haven't been this light in a LONG time.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! did you log your havoc log before?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! In.
One question. The Kilosports Trenadrol you purchased is not the "3mg 17b-methoxy-trienbolone" version?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed, id add a 3rd week of mdrol personally at 30 mg.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! In.
One question. The Kilosports Trenadrol you purchased is not the "3mg 17b-methoxy-trienbolone" version?
Not sure. The place I ordered from didn't have the info panel posted up. I heard that the 3mg is just a misprint, any insight?

subbed! did you log your havoc log before?
Nope!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, grow grow grow.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. The place I ordered from didn't have the info panel posted up. I heard that the 3mg is just a misprint, any insight?
I've heard varying hypotheses, some saying the 3mg is a misprint, others saying the 3mg is a stronger mystery substance. Either way, this is gonna rock!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why only a 1 day carb up?
Basically because I do really well with low-carb diets. Meaning I lose little to no strength from being depleted. I can do max efforts on 6 days depleted and feel just fine. I kind of want to do no refeeds or maybe just one or two meals, but we'll see.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Good luck on your run......

Strength off the hook!!!!!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically because I do really well with low-carb diets. Meaning I lose little to no strength from being depleted. I can do max efforts on 6 days depleted and feel just fine. I kind of want to do no refeeds or maybe just one or two meals, but we'll see.
That'd be nice. Are you sure your even getting to ketosis (not that you necessarily have too)?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
That'd be nice. Are you sure your even getting to ketosis (not that you necessarily have too)?
Is there ever any real way to know? If I'm not getting into ketosis with 15g of carbs a day then i don't even know what to do with myself.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there ever any real way to know? If I'm not getting into ketosis with 15g of carbs a day then i don't even know what to do with myself.
I personally get strong signs. My breathe gets rank as ****, I start to feel weak. There is the transition into ketosis that seems to be very noticeable for myself.

How long have you been on the Anabolic Diet? I've been doing some form of it for almost 8-10 months. The only issue I have trouble with is getting enough fiber in these diets.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I personally get strong signs. My breathe gets rank as ****, I start to feel weak. There is the transition into ketosis that seems to be very noticeable for myself.

How long have you been on the Anabolic Diet? I've been doing some form of it for almost 8-10 months. The only issue I have trouble with is getting enough fiber in these diets.
I don't get weak, haven't noticed and breath problems. I've been on this diet for a while now, since mid August. I can't imagine not going into ketosis with less than 20g carbs day though. Do you think that's possible?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the thing with the anabolic diet, is by the time you hit ketosis, your carbing up, and then you start it all over again on monday, youll never get a strong state of ketosis on it unless uing GDAs like dan duchaine has done with prescription hypoglycemic agents.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I don't get weak, haven't noticed and breath problems. I've been on this diet for a while now, since mid August. I can't imagine not going into ketosis with less than 20g carbs day though. Do you think that's possible?

I do not think its possible to NOT be in ketosis with as few as under 20g of carbs/day. I would be flat as hell if I did that. I do not react well to that low of carbs, sure I can do it and fair pretty well with cardio, but I lose muscle and trying to lift is an absolute nightmare.:pizza:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not think its possible to NOT be in ketosis with as few as under 20g of carbs/day. I would be flat as hell if I did that. I do not react well to that low of carbs, sure I can do it and fair pretty well with cardio, but I lose muscle and trying to lift is an absolute nightmare.:pizza:

the fats will fill the muscle bellies quite well while on low carbs.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's hard to say rugger. I'd have to go back and look at Lyle's books a little closer. You could just be doing an extremely good job carbing up. If its working then who cares though.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say rugger. I'd have to go back and look at Lyle's books a little closer. You could just be doing an extremely good job carbing up. If its working then who cares though.
I do a terrible job at carbing up.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Your intro looks strangely familiar... :think:

:lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a bit late but... Subbed homie!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am about to run Mdrol too, but I think you know that...

I am looking forward to seeing how trenadrol treats you... I am pretty sure it is not a misprint on the 3 mg... that stuff is supposed to be POWERFUL. I have some Xtreme Tren, so although it's a different compound, I will hopefully have a better idea of how it might effect me after learning from your run.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am about to run Mdrol too, but I think you know that...

I am looking forward to seeing how trenadrol treats you... I am pretty sure it is not a misprint on the 3 mg... that stuff is supposed to be POWERFUL. I have some Xtreme Tren, so although it's a different compound, I will hopefully have a better idea of how it might effect me after learning from your run.
I've heard several things. Most seem to agree that the 3mg is a misprint, but somehow that it's more powerful. I'm not sure which version I'm getting. I'll let everyone know once I receive the shipment.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fat intake on anabolic diet has much more do with with target caloric intake than with body weight. I'm sure you know that.
tell you the truth im not a fan of the anabolic diet for the reasons i mentioned earlier,

by the time you reach ketosis you carb load for 2 days really high carbs, then you start all over again never really acheiving ketosis.

id rather carb cycle. personally.

but even then if you do the math, whats the range for you personally for fat, if you were to do .6 g fat per pound, vs the target caloric intake ....

probably not to far off to be honest.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i thought reaching ketosis was not a goal of the Anabolic diet, and carb refeeds are only til you feel your muscle bellies are full; it could be one meal or two days....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought reaching ketosis was not a goal of the Anabolic diet, and carb refeeds are only til you feel your muscle bellies are full; it could be one meal or two days....

thats what keeps the fat off, trying to stay in ketosis i believe

maybe i dont fully understand this diet, or i dont agree with it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
tell you the truth im not a fan of the anabolic diet for the reasons i mentioned earlier,

by the time you reach ketosis you carb load for 2 days really high carbs, then you start all over again never really acheiving ketosis.

id rather carb cycle. personally.

but even then if you do the math, whats the range for you personally for fat, if you were to do .6 g fat per pound, vs the target caloric intake ....

probably not to far off to be honest.
well if I'm trying to bulk with say 4k calories, according to common anabolic diet parameters, 60% of energy, or 2400 calories are to come from fats, which turns out to be about 322 grams. That is way more than .6g per pound.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
late but i'm in it. this looks fun. you are gonna eat like a horse.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if I'm trying to bulk with say 4k calories, according to common anabolic diet parameters, 60% of energy, or 2400 calories are to come from fats, which turns out to be about 322 grams. That is way more than .6g per pound.

thats a tremendous amount of fat, and i really hope u dont have gall bladder problems and if stomach issues arise, that will be the culprit, im not sure how much steatorreah is present in one doing this diet,

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in. I plan to start a cycle mid January of Xtreme Tren and P-Plex. I am very interested in hearing your results from a similar compound with M-Drol.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
thats a tremendous amount of fat, and i really hope u dont have gall bladder problems and if stomach issues arise, that will be the culprit, im not sure how much steatorreah is present in one doing this diet,
I've been eating at least 150g of fats since about August, no problems thus far.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been eating at least 150g of fats since about August, no problems thus far.
150g of fat isnt 320 grams of fat lol, but good luck with that, to me thats an insane amount of fat,

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
150g of fat isnt 320 grams of fat lol, but good luck with that, to me thats an insane amount of fat,
Agreed... I dunno about the high fats for long periods of time... sounds like a recipe for heart problems.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I've heard several things. Most seem to agree that the 3mg is a misprint, but somehow that it's more powerful. I'm not sure which version I'm getting. I'll let everyone know once I receive the shipment.

I would be willing to bet they are 30mg caps. Thats what i have, bought it 3 months ago.

Still kind of curious what the hell is in there. The compound is not listed as a 19-nor, but many users state it is(acts like) one. Gains are reported as dry(LBM) and strength off the hook.

I am excited/curious about your run(gains)........:bruce3:

I must admit, I would choose to carb it up.

However, you know your body the best.

T-5 days and counting.:head:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I must admit, I would choose to carb it up.
It wont take much effort to throw in 300g carbs if necessary ;)
I've got two diets written out, one with 16g carbs daily and one with 320

T-5 days and counting.:head:
All my packages are in the air, now it's just a wait to see if they get here on time.

Last edited: