Poll: The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?

The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. the best cycle i my experience has always been 8 on 6 off. recently been experimenting with blood tests to determine the amount of down time. with 2 off then one week hcg about two amps. my test levels are back to normal at the end of the forth week of down time corse i did this with suspension and winny i imagine oilbase would take longer cause it stays in the body for longer periods of time than water base. any body else monitor there blood?

2. Exactley why s 4 weeks on 4 weeks off a good cycle time? wouldn't you essentially just gain...then loose it all...then gain again...why wouldn't you go 6-8 weeks straight to keep some solid gains?
    •   

3. I think it means 4 on, 4 PCT, 4 on, 4 PCT

4. I think it depends on what you are doing(what type). For instance, a MethyD or MOHN cycle for instance could easily go 6 weeks, whereas something more harsh like M1T or MDHT you might think 2 weeks.

5. I prefer 5-6 weeks cycles with 2 months off (not 3)
    •   

6. not that i have any experience but most who are on 1-T/1ad w/ 4ad seem to extend their planned 4 weeker into about 6 weeks

7. Definitely 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off is the best ph cycle. I would even suggest cycling for 4 weeks and take off 6 weeks.

8. One of the Mods should ban Nacho1's loser ass...piece of **** spammer

9. so this poll is saying 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, then 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, WITHOUT and extra 4 between the first and second cycle?

10. My first Ph cycle ever was 500mg transdermal 4-ad and 200mg transdermal 1-test, i put on 40lbs in 8 weeks, about 20lbs was muscle 12 was water and 8 was fat, I INFLATED, lol. Loved it though. I've tried M1t 3 times and i think shorter is better for that, like 2 weeks on 2 week off, i've ran a 6 week M1t cycle and u just feel like ****. If your running transdermal 4-ad+1-test I wouldn't hesitate to go as long as 12 weeks, mind you, it'd be alot cheaper to just do a cycle of Test Enthanate .

11. I am currently doing a 8 week cycle trifecta of H-50 -5 weeks, TST-6 Weeks, and Zol- 6 weeks. I will do PCT for 60 days, remain PH free for another 30 days and then start again the following month= 8 weeks on 90 days off- repeat twice. 4 weeks I have always found to be too short except for supps like Superdrol. I usually make adjustments as needed during a cycle. I always have had success with doing what's best for my body whether it be extending cycles, stacking, or upping amounts. I have never experienced any serious side effects which would cause me concern. I do play it safe but I do it right.

12. it all depends on on the ph's, i myself like the 6-8 week cycles. i always frontload on liver supps to a certain extent depending on what im taking. i also pct on how i feel. usually after 4 weeks i feel great. it depends on the person some people cant handle a high dose 4 week superdrol cycle while others can do an 8 week superdrol/phera cycle without problems.im planning on a superdrol/phera cycle that will prob be 6-8 weeks depending on how i feel with at least 4 weeks pct followed by a phera or finigenx cycle with m-trn and m-zol at the end to shape up for summer...im prob gonna run the phera/finigenx/trn/zol for 8 weeks:

13. how do you guys feel about a 4wks Superdrol/4 wks PCT/ 4 wks Havoc/ 4 wks PCT???

14. according to this thread, "4 weeks on/4 weeks off 2 times in a row" is the "best" way to cycle.

...does this also apply to pulsing PH's? or just straight cycles?

15. 4 on-4 off helps minimize the sides, right?

However, does anyone have blood/lipid #'s to back this up, or is this stricktly experience based? I prefer science to opinion, but hey there is a lot expertise on this board, so I am hoping there is more to this thread than preference...

Thanks ahead of time!

:bb3:

16. This isnt really a good poll as it depnds on the steroid taken. For example if you were taking Superdrol you would cycle it 3-4 weeks as the gaines cease then. If you were taking Halodrol you would run for 6-8 weeks as thats when it realy kicks in. All depends on the roid.

17. 4 on 4 off? i thought it was 4 on, 4 off +8 off

18. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    4 on 4 off? i thought it was 4 on, 4 off +8 off
    Length of cycle and length of PCT equals your time off.This was retarded to ever put up as a sticky.

19. lol

this poll was created in jan of 2003.........
  20. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    4 on 4 off? i thought it was 4 on, 4 off +8 off

Yooo Brolic...did you ever get your loot for your cycle

21. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    My first Ph cycle ever was 500mg transdermal 4-ad and 200mg transdermal 1-test, i put on 40lbs in 8 weeks, about 20lbs was muscle 12 was water and 8 was fat, I INFLATED, lol. Loved it though. I've tried M1t 3 times and i think shorter is better for that, like 2 weeks on 2 week off, i've ran a 6 week M1t cycle and u just feel like ****. If your running transdermal 4-ad+1-test I wouldn't hesitate to go as long as 12 weeks, mind you, it'd be alot cheaper to just do a cycle of Test Enthanate .
    Yeah, m1t is nasty. I prefer only to do 1 week on, 1 week off with this compound. But the gaisn are huge, really huge(4-6lbs per week after 2. m1t cycle). Pretty potent stuff.

22. ive been going with a 4 week on, followed by 4 week pct, followed by another 2-3 weeks rest...

ive been running this cycle with epi for my last couple of times and its been working pretty well, definitely able to hold on to my weight and strength gains after pct, and the extra 2-3 weeks off is a good way to eat up/sleep up for the next run...

23. I did a 1-4 m drol, 3-6 epi cycle and it was very nice. Finished in march 2008, next one I do start in january.

24. i like 4 weeks on, 11 months off!

25. I thought no matter what, ou do cycle length+PCT=length off
    (4 week Mdrol+4 week PCT=8 weeks off)???

26. 4 to 6 weeks on depending on PH

27. i think it depends on whatyou're using. for instance, ive run alot of m1t cycles and sometimes i do a 2 weeker with NO PCT and id get very good gains for 2 weeks. id take a month off, then do it again. i did this for literally almost 2 years. crazy i know. but i was young and got addicted to the gains.
    i get bloodwork every year because of the medications im on, its mandatory, and thank god my liver isnt messed up cause of it.

when id go longer, usually 8 weeks, id use liquid nolv for PCT and nothing else for about 6 weeks. other PH's ive found that longer cycles work better. longer meaning more than 2 weeks. it seems to take 2 weeks for them to FULLY kick in.
    deadlift or DONT lift

28. When I was on andro tech M1t 10mg. i found that cycling of 3 on 3 off worked great for me ! I did this 3 times in the span of 5 months i went from 195lbs to 226lbs at my largest strength gains where incredible!

29. Ive been told by some very very long time users that you should only be on cycle for 12-16wks per year. Now its up to you how you break it up but anything more than that you run into lots of problems.

Ex. 4wk on, 4wk pct, wk nothing, repeat. Or 8wk on, 6wk pct, 6 wk nothing.

30. Last cycle was 4 on 8 off....Was methylated.....Methyl E by EST-Great product....This cycle comin up will be 6 on 12 off......Reason I am doing 6 on is because of the supplements on hand will be m-drol bridged into methyl e and 11 oxo.....we'll see how it goes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
  2. What's the best Bulking/Mass PH CYCLE?
    By OV33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 12:49 PM
  3. Who makes the best, most effective Citrulline Malate?
    By battousaiken in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:13 AM
  4. Most effective PH with low or no DHT?
    By Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
  5. whats the best oral (caps) PH?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:45 PM