newbie question

musclerat

musclerat

Awards
I am new to the prohormone thing and am going to try a cycle of tren xtreme at the beginning of the year. Was wondering what thoughts I could get on pairing it up with epistane for four weeks and then following up with cellucor P6 Red.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if this is ur first cycle...do not stack. pick one and stick with it. i would suggest h-drol or havoc/epi.

musclerat

musclerat

Awards
I already have the tren x, so i guess I'll go with that. I did do a couple of superdrol cycles a couple of years back, but didn't get a whole lot out of either cycle. And yes- I worked out like a freak five days a week and ate clean during cycles and after for that matter. I did a lot of drug and alcohol abuse until I was 37, and I wonder if I've created a high tolerance to certain things. Anyway, I appreciate the advice.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I already have the tren x, so i guess I'll go with that. I did do a couple of superdrol cycles a couple of years back, but didn't get a whole lot out of either cycle. And yes- I worked out like a freak five days a week and ate clean during cycles and after for that matter. I did a lot of drug and alcohol abuse until I was 37, and I wonder if I've created a high tolerance to certain things. Anyway, I appreciate the advice.
What does your PCT look like? supports?

musclerat

musclerat

Awards
PCT will be cellucor's P6 Red. Supports will be milk thistle, hawthorne berry extract, and always flaxseed oil. Am I missing anything? Maybe some saw palmetto? I hope this tren is worth what I paid for it....I'm skeptical!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
PCT will be cellucor's P6 Red. Supports will be milk thistle, hawthorne berry extract, and always flaxseed oil. Am I missing anything? Maybe some saw palmetto? I hope this tren is worth what I paid for it....I'm skeptical!
How much did you pay for it? Ironically if you have Tren Xtreme you probably overpaid. You could get Xtreme Tren (yea I know just the words reversed) for like 28 bucks. DieneDrone is sold on NP for a good deal too.

I personally would have a SERM on hand to run Tren, and I would also have some P5P or Chasteberry extract for prolactin side effects... nobody wants leaky nips.

musclerat

musclerat

Awards
Thanks for the input. Is the tren x really that potent? I'll be taking your advice just in case, but like I said, I'm very skeptical. I've been lifting for 4 years now and have tried some pretty lame stuff that was just as hyped as the tren. And I paid 65 + tax.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Is the tren x really that potent? I'll be taking your advice just in case, but like I said, I'm very skeptical. I've been lifting for 4 years now and have tried some pretty lame stuff that was just as hyped as the tren. And I paid 65 + tax.
Well DS tren is a steroid so it's everything but guaranteed to work to an extent. 65+ tax is quite expensive though. I would recommend you getting Clomid for your post cycle.

musclerat

musclerat

Awards
I've now decided to run a tren x and epistane stack simultaneously. Along with the milk thistle, saw palmetto and efas, I'll also use reversitol for pct. I keep hearing great stuff out of this and almost couldn't get it because it stays sold out. Thoughts and dosage suggestions anyone? This will be a short 4 week cycle. And would hawthorne berry instead of the extract be sufficient?

Last edited:
musclerat

musclerat

Awards
Sorry, I meant regular chasteberry instead of the extract.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You aren't going to get a whole lot out of the tren in 4 weeks, but you'll see some results definitely. You still need a serm.

musclerat

musclerat

Awards
You aren't going to get a whole lot out of the tren in 4 weeks, but you'll see some results definitely. You still need a serm.
I am going to run this one short, also with epistane to get an idea of what to expect.(Results and/or sides) I have everything I need for this cycle, starting it after the first of the year. But I've also been reading about Poloquin's fish oil megadosing articles and would like to add this to my arsenal, but have heard rumors of this to interfere with PH cycles. Is there any truth to this? Are you saying that reversitol is not sufficient to follow up the cycle with? I've researched this product extensively and it looks like it is top notch. Thanks for the input.