I need some advice

coop777

Awards
Ok i'm in iraq and needed to get some good pro hormone supp's so i followed the advice of a friend and ordered from american cellular labs. I was planning on doing the following cycle so please give me any and all advice you guys can.

Tren xtreme(19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione) 3 x per day for 6-8 weeks

MMA-3 xtreme(Androsta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione) 3 x per day for 6-8 weeks

Livr xtreme(to long to list for now) 2 caps x2 daily the entire time

HMG xtreme(2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etioallocholane) 3 x per day for the last half of the cycle. (It has a methyl i hear those are bad and says it can decrease levels of natural hormone production)

Estro xtreme(4-hydroxyandrostenedione) 3 x per day for the last half of the cycle plus another 4 weeks.

I had heard that these products were good but i am worried about possible side effects so i was wondering if i should use clomid and hcg toward the end as well. I also read they can raise your bp but if you pre-load on hawthorn extract it takes care of it. So all in all i'm pretty new at this ............is this a good cycle, was there in your opinions better products i could have gotten that wouldnt' have side effects? Need any and all recomendations.

I was also planning on taking no shotgun, cellmas, anabolic halo, animal pack and around 375g of protien a day. My friend told me to buy reversitol from i force for a pct but i'm not sure its enough. Please help.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok i'm in iraq and needed to get some good pro hormone supp's so i followed the advice of a friend and ordered from american cellular labs. I was planning on doing the following cycle so please give me any and all advice you guys can.

Tren xtreme(19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione) 3 x per day for 6-8 weeks

MMA-3 xtreme(Androsta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione) 3 x per day for 6-8 weeks

Livr xtreme(to long to list for now) 2 caps x2 daily the entire time

HMG xtreme(2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etioallocholane) 3 x per day for the last half of the cycle. (It has a methyl i hear those are bad and says it can decrease levels of natural hormone production)

Estro xtreme(4-hydroxyandrostenedione) 3 x per day for the last half of the cycle plus another 4 weeks.

I had heard that these products were good but i am worried about possible side effects so i was wondering if i should use clomid and hcg toward the end as well. I also read they can raise your bp but if you pre-load on hawthorn extract it takes care of it. So all in all i'm pretty new at this ............is this a good cycle, was there in your opinions better products i could have gotten that wouldnt' have side effects? Need any and all recomendations.

I was also planning on taking no shotgun, cellmas, anabolic halo, animal pack and around 375g of protien a day. My friend told me to buy reversitol from i force for a pct but i'm not sure its enough. Please help.
You haven't done enough research to be running these compounds. You are going to run 2 progestins... two strong progestins... I wouldn't really reccomend stacking these products, and then ending on a havoc/epistane clone... it's way too much for what you are ready for. You will need a serm for PCT.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
BTW, 6-8 weeks is WAY too long of a cycle. Bad idea. Keep your cycles around 4-5 weeks tops.

coop777

Awards
ok well what would you recommend now that i have purchased these products and how to take them your right i dont' have alot of knowledge here and def need some help. I want to get good gains but also at the same time keep the side effects as minimal as possible(like everyone else i'm sure). Are there any other products you can recommend to take with what i have and since i have the two strong progestins. I was mainly ofcourse going by what the website said and by just what i could gather from there. What is a serm also? Sorry about all the questions but i'm really trying to do the best i can without making any mistakes so i'm trying to learn as much as possible.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You haven't done enough research to be running these compounds. You are going to run 2 progestins... two strong progestins... I wouldn't really reccomend stacking these products, and then ending on a havoc/epistane clone... it's way too much for what you are ready for. You will need a serm for PCT.

i dont see any progestins in there bro.

to the OP

HMG extreme for a straight cycle.
preload cycle support and take it throughout cycle.
HMG extreme dosing 20/30/30/40
PCT Post cycloe support and trione

get it all at nutra for fairly cheap.

coop777

Awards
Ok although i'm a college graduate ..........i need someone to lay this out for me. I need to know with what products i have what i need to take and how and what if any other products i may need to buy as well. This is my first time to do some over the counter test boosters that are pills bc i can't have the liquid shipped in over here being as its illegal. I need as much advice and help as possilbe.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
first off, run one to start. i suggest HMG extreme as already stated, it's a epistane clone. see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborn-s-epistane.html as far as the other 2 listed there, do some searching on this forum, look for the chemical make up of those compounds and see what has been done by others in the past, the names of those are un-important, look for the chemical makeup.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first time to do some over the counter test boosters that are pills bc i can't have the liquid shipped in over here being as its illegal. I need as much advice and help as possilbe.
These aren't test boosters, they are steroids.

(It has a methyl i hear those are bad and says it can decrease levels of natural hormone production)
all the of your ones that would be mass gainers - the tren xtreme, mma-3 xtreme and the hmg extreme - will have the same effect of at least temporarily lowering your test output.

Crazyfool405 was right tho, best bet is to break this up into smaller chunks, and do a cycle of just the hmg extreme, using your existing livr xtreme, and use the estro xtreme for PCT. then at least a month after the end of your pct, do a separate cycle with just the tren xtreme, some liver + other support chems, and then some PCT stuff.

But overall you need to do more research and understand what these things really are a bit better. What you had suggested as original cycle would have been borderline dangerous, at least as far as testosterone shutdown and other side effects.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
this is terrible. HMG is havoc mma-3 is bold. do you know how many havoc bold logs there are? hmg isnt ap rogestin only the tren is. i cant beleive i jsut read all this. mma-3 to be ran effectivly needs to be run for 6-8 weeks. tren and hgm together will dry your joints out so much. do 2 cycles one of hmg first day do 1 pill 2 pills 2nd day then 30 till last week do 40 mgs. next cycle do the mma and tren. run a high dose of b6 vitamin to avoid prolactin gyno. reversitol should be used for havoc but for tren id go with clomid.

seriously the people on bodybuilding.com are much more advanced on this.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

this sounds like your first cycle and that's way too much for your first. tren is no joke.

Ok although i'm a college graduate ..........i need someone to lay this out for me. I need to know with what products i have what i need to take and how and what if any other products i may need to buy as well. This is my first time to do some over the counter test boosters that are pills bc i can't have the liquid shipped in over here being as its illegal. I need as much advice and help as possilbe.
these are not test boosters. they are steroids, and shutdown is not likely, it is definitely. PCT and getting all emotional in a warzone is a bit silly IMO.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
While I am no expert, the fact that you are asking what a SERM is, tells me that you really haven't done much research. Not to rag on you, I just don't want you to make the same mistake I or others made by getting into something without enough knowledge. You are kind of at cart before the horse stage, oh well what is done is done. Moving on.... I would start my first cycle with something mild like epi. How long have you been lifting? You said you were in Iraq, now when I was there, we did not have much time for anything, and food was more of the mess hall type, in adittion to MRE's. Not trying to dissuade you, just want to make sure you have thought the whole process thru.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to be technical, but the tren really isnt a progestin (binds stronger to the AR then the PR) which still means its not a progestin however because of the sides its labeled as a progestin.

Trenbolone is a progestin 19 nors are not they are precursor to dienolone which is still an androgen, methyl dienolone thouhg has a high affinity to the PR then the AR making it a progestin.

just to be clear..

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hahaha okay whatever props to you but ima take it like a pregestin like you said to be aware for anything. im still 1.5 years away fro mtaking one im still working with havoc bold hdrol 3ad kinda stuff till i get a feel and also age and grow