Please critique my next cycle.....

CRTLMB

Awards
Hello.... this is the first time ever that I am posting on a forum, so please be patient with me. I am 35 yrs old, 5'5", 155.4 lbs. I have done 2 previous cycles of Epi/Tren X . I loved both cycles. The first cycle I did, I gained 9lbs but I was not eating clean at all. I looked very bloated at the end of the cycle. The 2nd cycle was much better. I gained a clean solid 4lbs. I ate as clean as I could considering I am in Iraq. My questions are for the next cycle which I am going to start in January. I plan on doing the following cycle:
Week 1 - 30mg Mdrol
Week 2- 30mg Mdrol
Week 3- 10mg Mdrol , Epistane 20mg
Week 4- 10mg Mdrol, Epistane 20mg
Week 5- Epistane 30mg
Week 6 Epistane 30mg

Support supplements:
Saw Palmetto
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berries
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Liver Supplement
Vitamin C

PCT:
Nolva 40,40,20,10
Blue up

My question is, what else should I take during my PCT. I have researched constantly and everyone always has a different answer. I would appreciate as much help as I can get. I also was wondering if I could take Clen the last few weeks of PCT to trim the excess fat?

If I posted this in the wrong section, I am sorry.
Thanks. Carl

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
u do not want to do a steroid, Clenbuterol, in your PCT....:gotsearch

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u do not want to do a steroid, Clenbuterol, in your PCT....:gotsearch
clenbuterol is not a steroid. clen is a beta-2 antagonist and a bronchodialator. it is perfectly fine to use during pct to trim excess fat and water weight....do you :gotsearch ?

also, for pct, the nolva is great to do but i would use something like 6-oxo or reversitol instead of the blue up. and some creatine or Powerfull and a cortisol blocker starting week 3 of pct.