Halodrol Liquigels/SUS 500 Cycle advise

blackhand

Awards
Been off the PH stuff for a while since VPX had nice products!

About to start a Cycle of Halodrol Liquigels and SUS500 with PlasmaJet. Anyone ever cycle these? If so, what is your suggestion of how to run the halo and sus?

Thanx!

"I've been through so much that I'm such a maniac, but I still act out of faith."

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol liquigels and Plasmajet have nothing to do with ph's....they are overpriced Gaspari products...you are getting confused with Halodrol (PH) and the liquigels (completely different).

The Sus500 - does that have more then one PH in it? whats the breakdown?

blackhand

Awards
Sorry about my confusion, hear is the breakdown of the SUS:

SUS500 Supplement Facts
Nutrition Information
Serving Size 1 softgel
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Estra-4, 9-diene-3
17-dione
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2
5(10)-diene-17-one 3
17-keto-etiochol-triene
silymarin Extract
TPGS (Advanced Delivery System)
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

As you can see the SUS500 has 3 PH's in it. Was wondering what a good PCT would be for this?

I currently am taking 1 a day, although the bottle says no more than six. Was a little worried because I did not know the effects of taking this with Halodrol Liquigels. (Seems like none)

Current supps:

Halodrol Liquigels 1 cap 2 times a day with food
SUS 500 1 a day
Milk Thistle 1 time a day
Ergopharm 6 OXO - 6 caps at night with last meal
Uni-Liver - 4 caps 6 times a day with meals

Thanx for helping the "rookie" out. BH

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Stop taking the SUS500. I mean that. You need your PCT planned out before you start including your SERM. I urge you to go to the PCT section and spend a few weeks reading around. And certainly dont be taking 6 tabs of 6oxo per day. This is a very bad choice of PH to be running for your first time.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol Liquid gels are the biggest waste of money. NOT a PH. Australian Made...good advice!!! gotta, gotta, gotta search man. there are 100000 sources on the internet...:gotsearch