LG's MMV2 and Methyl 1-d Log

gnrfan

Awards
Hey guys/gals, this will be my first log of any kind, and it will be on the two legal gear Prohormones, MMV2 and Methyl 1-d. Formadrol for PCT.

About me:

Ht. 6'1
weight: 263
BF: Unknown, but my abs are starting to come in.

I have been told I look like I way 220, but I have a huge frame that makes it virtually impossible to fill out with muscle. I once got down to the single digits BF at 220, but I looked skinny, really skinny.

I am dosing the MMV2 at 6 a day for 2 weeks, 7 for 2 weeks, 8 for two weeks. Methyl 1-d will be taken at 6 a day for 4 weeks.

Diet is high protein/mod fat/low carb with a refeed every 5th day.

So far, I have been using the MMV2 for a week now, and I am waiting for the Methyl 1-d to come in. I was going to run MMV2 standalone, but then thought better of it.

After a week of MMV2 I am slightly drier, a little more aggressive, and slightly stronger.

My workout is usually a bodypart once a week, but lately I have experimented with training everything twice, which is not working as well.

Well, wish me luck.

GNRFAN.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
1st Subbed

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
And welcome to AM enjoy your log bro!!! if you need any help or advice we are all here to help.

RS

gnrfan

Awards
Well, today was a lower volume back workout:

Close grip pulldowns

240x8
250x6
250x6

Lying row

5 44 pound plates for 2 reps
4 44 plates for 2 sets of 6

Behind the neck pulldown

160x 3 sets of eight

shrugs
352x6 reps
352x 3 reps

Comments:
This was the second back workout of the week for me, and it will be the last time working things twice a week. I am in need for a deload taper, so I will be working out with lower bodypart frequency for a few weeks.

The Methyl 1-d came in today, so I am starting that as well. I am also fighting off a cold at the moment, so I was not able to workout with full intensity.

Overall I am feeling aggressive, like when something angers me I get a little more pissed than usual, but nothing to be concerned about. I am also looking much drier, and my veins are starting to become more apparent.

gnrfan

Awards
And welcome to AM enjoy your log bro!!! if you need any help or advice we are all here to help.

RS
Thanks man, this is my first time doing anything like this, so I hope it contributes to the forum.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, I'll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for logging :)

gnrfan

Awards
Well, I seem to have a slightly increased appetite to go along with the aggression, and sex drive is up a little as well. I am going to be training shoulders-arms-legs tonight, so I will post back to see how that goes.

On a related note, I am getting really pissed off lately about things that would maybe only make me a little upset. I guess that is mainly a side of the DHT precursor in the MMV2. Seriously, I can feel my heart rate going up I will get so pissed, lol.

Diet mainstays:
Red meat, Almonds, Salad, Italian Dressings, Tuna, Chicken, Protein Powder, Cottage cheese, etc.

A re feed every fifth day with tons of carbs.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good man, use that aggression in the gym and tear it up!

gnrfan

Awards
Ok, yesterday was shoulders and arms. I decided to wait on legs because the shoulder/arm workout was real killer, plus I did heavy leg training once this week. I will probably lead the week off with leg training from now on since that is the part I want to really focus on.

Arnold press
65 lbs 10 reps
70 pounds for eight reps

one arm lateral raise with DB
60's for 8, 7

Incline rear delt raises 55 for 12, 12

BB curl
100 10
110 6

Tricep pressdown on lat machine 120 pounds for 10
130 pounds for 7

It was a really intense workout, and I went heavy on everytghing and hit new PR's. I was able to take each set really far, and I was giving it everything I had. I was literally wiped out after the workout.

I did a refeed at taco bell and Jack in the Box, and partied with some friends last night after the workout.

Today all I have been doing is sleeping and eating. Man it has been a great day, lol. :burg:

Overall my mood is more stable, and things seem to be progressing nicely. I can not wait till the 1-d really kicks in. BTW, how high of a dose can I cycle up to? I was thinking of just running the 6 all the way through for a month and maybe try more next time.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You can try hawthorn berry at 1000mg per day, i always find im much calmer, as it lowers blood pressure, or celery seed extract, thats potent too.
Good log, nice and detailed.

gnrfan

Awards
Alrighty, I had a leg workout today, and here were the numbers:

Hack Squat: 6 44 pound plates, 2 22 pound plates for 10 (+2reps)
another set of 10

eight 44 pound plates: 6 reps (+2)

eight 44 pound plates and 2 22 pound plates for 3 reps (+1)

Standing single legged curl

50/10
60/8
70/4 with left leg, 6 with right leg

leg extensions:
250/10
275/7
300/5

standing calf raise stack plus an additional 44 pounds/ 12 reps
stack+66 pounds 9reps, 8reps

Incline situps: 40 reps while holding a 44 pound plate

Overall it was an incredible workout where I looked and felt better. The strength was noticeably increased with the addition of reps on virtually everything.

Diet:
On a related note, I ate 18 whole eggs before the workout, lol. I had more eggs and steak along with bacon and sausage after, and I still have a few meals of tuna+nuts to go.

Overall, things are kicking in and I am feeling really great about the stack so far.

gnrfan

Awards
You can try hawthorn berry at 1000mg per day, i always find im much calmer, as it lowers blood pressure, or celery seed extract, thats potent too.
Good log, nice and detailed.
I am going to give that a try as soon as I can get the stuff. I was probably pissed about gf issues, and those would drive me nuts ne ways, lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hahaha woah that's a lot of eggs man!! :)

gnrfan

Awards
Sorry for being a little late, yesterday was chest and it was incredible.

Flat dumbell
105/10 (+2)
110/6
110/6

Incline dumbell
90/12 (+2)
95/8 (+2)
100/6 (+2)

Cable crossover
the whole stack on both ends for 10, 9, 8

Body weight dips
8, 6, 6

My chest was fried when I got to the dips, and I should point out that I never do both incline presses and flat presses in the same workout. Gaining on both of them was shocking to say the least.

Amazing pumps and vascularity. Muscle tightness and hardness was better than ever, and my BF appears to be dropping. Overall, the addition of the 1-d seems to really be helping.

So far I do not think I could ask for anything more out of these products: safe, legal, effective.

Today is back day.

gnrfan

Awards
As promised...Back day

Pulldowns: 250: 8,7,6

DB Rows/120/ 12,12

Seated cable rows
250/7/6

behind the neck pulldown 170: 8, 7

Shrugs: 308/10, 352/8

db shrugs: 120/15

Overall an incredible workout. I was really amped up for it, even though I am on low carbs. This has to be the best stack I have ever used, but then again I have clean receptors since the last time I tried AAS when I was 18 in 2004. I know, I had a really dumb group of mentors at the time and did not know better. All I can do is apologize to those who use them responsibly.

Anyway, I can really feel the difference with these products, and I am even considering extending the 1-d to a full 6 weeks.

BTW, this is and always has been a recomp project. I trained hard to bulk up to 340, even though I looked like a fatty. Now I am a somewhat lean 266, and it has taken a lot of work to get back here.

My supplements since 2005:

no explode, cellmass/nitrix, superpump 250, halodrol liquigels (great product btw), cytolean, hydroxycut, ripped fuel, and ephedrine. Not all at the same time or anything, but I have never used the designer drugs available OTC today like the superdrol stuff or anything.

Cheat day tomorrow, hello 2 large pizzas, lol.

gnrfan

Awards
Arms today...

110 pound bb curl, 2 sets of eight
120 pound bbcurl, 1 set of 6

tricep pressdown

130, 7,7 140 4

p curl machine the stack with one arm for 7,6,6

skull crusher 125 pounds for three sets of 6

concentration curl, 40 lbs, 7,7

rope tricep press down
the stack on this old machine for 7, 6 reps

Overall it was a great workout with amazing pumps.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Arms today...

110 pound bb curl, 2 sets of eight
120 pound bbcurl, 1 set of 6

tricep pressdown

130, 7,7 140 4

p curl machine the stack with one arm for 7,6,6

skull crusher 125 pounds for three sets of 6

concentration curl, 40 lbs, 7,7

rope tricep press down
the stack on this old machine for 7, 6 reps

Overall it was a great workout with amazing pumps.
BIG numbers, keep it up!:burg:

TheBassGuy

Awards
Definitely going to watch this. I was just thinking about ordering up the same stack, I'll watch this for a while and see how it goes for you. Best of luck.

gnrfan

Awards
thanks guys! Shoulders either today or 2morrow
Arnold Press: 70 for 10 DB Press 75 for 8 80 for 5

One arm cable fly: 70 pounds for 2 sets of 6

leaning db raise: 60lbs dbs for 2 sets of 10

Ab work was included as well at the end of the workout.

Sex drive is up, and I look a little 'bloated' in a similar fashion to a buddy of mine who takes actual gear. Like my muscles look all swollen, wet gains I guess.:clean:

gnrfan

Awards
Thanks, I can not wait to see what legs will be like tomorrow.

gnrfan

Awards
Well, I am back. Last night I did legs, and today I did chest, emphasizing on compound movements in both workouts.

Hack squat: 7 44 pound plates/12 (+2), 8 44 pound plates for 10, 9 44 pound plates for 8, and 10 44 pound plates for three: new PR, +44 pounds since the cycle started.

Calf raises: Stack plus 66 pounds for 11, 9

That was a low volume, fast workout, but I wanted to emphasize the hack squat, plus I promised my gf I'd take a kettleball class with her and a friend, lol.

Chest tonight:

flat DB press: 110/8/6,6
Incline BB press: 220/7,6,6
dips with BW plus 44 pounds: 4,3

situps with a 44 pound plate: 20,20

Calories are lowered, but I look better than ever while feeling great. These supplements kick ass and do what they say they will do.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am back. Last night I did legs, and today I did chest, emphasizing on compound movements in both workouts.

Hack squat: 7 44 pound plates/12 (+2), 8 44 pound plates for 10, 9 44 pound plates for 8, and 10 44 pound plates for three: new PR, +44 pounds since the cycle started.

Calf raises: Stack plus 66 pounds for 11, 9

That was a low volume, fast workout, but I wanted to emphasize the hack squat, plus I promised my gf I'd take a kettleball class with her and a friend, lol.

Chest tonight:

flat DB press: 110/8/6,6
Incline BB press: 220/7,6,6
dips with BW plus 44 pounds: 4,3

situps with a 44 pound plate: 20,20

Calories are lowered, but I look better than ever while feeling great. These supplements kick ass and do what they say they will do.
Is that a mistype or do you really have 44 pound plates haha:rofl:

gnrfan

Awards
pulldowns:
250/8,7,7
280 for 3 singles rest/pause

db row
120, 12, 12

nautilus pullover: 170, 5, 6

tonights workout:

db shoulder press/75,12 80,10 85 for 8

bent raises: 60/12 65, 10, 10

cable shoulder raise 70/8

delt machine: 110/20, stack for 12 with each arm
I was just dicking around with this machine. It is too light, and I can do the whole stack with one arm.

tricep pressdown: 120:9, 8
bb curl: 110, 9 120, 7

nautilus bicep machine: stack/140 pounds for 8 on each arm

rope overhead press, stack for 8 reps

Overall I am tapering volume and only really concentrating on strength. The drop in the tricep pressdowns was probably from doing them on shoulder day. Overall a great workout.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
pulldowns:
250/8,7,7
280 for 3 singles rest/pause

db row
120, 12, 12

nautilus pullover: 170, 5, 6

tonights workout:

db shoulder press/75,12 80,10 85 for 8

bent raises: 60/12 65, 10, 10

cable shoulder raise 70/8

delt machine: 110/20, stack for 12 with each arm
I was just dicking around with this machine. It is too light, and I can do the whole stack with one arm.

tricep pressdown: 120:9, 8
bb curl: 110, 9 120, 7

nautilus bicep machine: stack/140 pounds for 8 on each arm

rope overhead press, stack for 8 reps

Overall I am tapering volume and only really concentrating on strength. The drop in the tricep pressdowns was probably from doing them on shoulder day. Overall a great workout.

Keep it up bro..goods numbers Russian

gnrfan

Awards

Hack squat: 844 pound plates/10 , 9 44 pound plates for 7 (dont know what happened here), and 10 44 pound plates for 5:

Calf raises: Stack plus 66 pounds for 12, 11
stack plus 88 pounds 9

leg press: feet really close: 14 plates for 3 sets of 8

gnrfan

Awards
Back:
250 for 9
260 for 6
280 for 3 rest pause,

This was the pulldown

pullover:

170 for 6,5,6