My proposed T4/Havoc cycle...

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
Ok guys, I think I got the groundwork laid out for this one. Everyone please review what I have and offer your suggestions/input... (not too harsh please). I have done numerous PH/PS cycles over the last 10 years, but this is my first stab the Havoc product, let alone my first ever shot at thyroid meds... I have read so much good regarding the Havoc, but my goal here is to utilize it for muscle/strength sparing while running the T4. Now even though T4 is considered "mild" compared to T3, should I still consider a thyroid PCT? I have looked for FAST Thyroid Energy, but can't find it anywhere. If needs be, is there another product that would suffice?

All input and suggestions are welcome and appreciated...

Morpheus:afro:

Attachments

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
Here is a jpeg copy in case anyone is having issues opening the word .doc. I plan on running this cycle in about 2 months. I am also concerned about the length/dosage of the T4. This is what I've pieced together based on everything I've read or heard. So "please" offer input on that one....

Morpheus:afro:

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T4 in the "inactive hormone" that needs to be converted to T3 to see effectivness.

with that said get cytomel and clenbuterol and run them with your havoc. you wont be dissapointed.

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
While I might be tempted to try T3... remember my location...

There are only certain things I can get my hands on...

Gonna have to stick to the T4 for now... Want to see how I respond anyway, then in the future when I get back to the states I'll look more into the T3...

:type:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While I might be tempted to try T3... remember my location...

There are only certain things I can get my hands on...

Gonna have to stick to the T4 for now... Want to see how I respond anyway, then in the future when I get back to the states I'll look more into the T3...

:type:

if you can get research chemicals like nolva, you can DEFINETLY get T3 prolly from the same site.

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
if no one else if going to offer any further input......

i guess ill start looking for a "reputable" source to obtain T3/Cytomel and put together a whole new cycle...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you may not need T3 .... if you use clen, havoc and hdrol, and do a 5 week stack, you will yeil absolutly excellent results.

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
bump...

input please...what kind of success has anyone had with T4?

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
bump...

I've found NOW Thyroid Energy, and am considering running in conjunction with the cycle AS WELL AS PCT... Simply because of the selenium and zince content to aid in the conversion of T4 to T3... Should I add something for cortisol control?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump...

I've found NOW Thyroid Energy, and am considering running in conjunction with the cycle AS WELL AS PCT... Simply because of the selenium and zince content to aid in the conversion of T4 to T3... Should I add something for cortisol control?

a cheat meal aids the conversion to inactive t4 to active t3.

i dont know whats in thyroid energy. but i know thyrotabs by gaspari has a prohormone to the thyroid hormone in it. some pelople liked it some saw nothing, the main thing when running the tyroid hormones is you should be on an anabolic so that your body doesnt break down your muscle.