At the end of my SD Cycle...need advice...!!

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
Ok, guys, work with me here...need some advice. I have some ideas, but want someone else's input.

I am at the end of my Fast Action SD cycle. I have ran 3 weeks...10/20/20... I have been using AI's Cycle Support before and during the cycle. I have had no major sides. No gyno, very minor folliculitis, right nut was slightly sore last week for 2 days, that's it. I have made incredible gains in strength on this cycle, and have actually reduced body fat in the process. Been eating "very" clean. My PCT includes Nolva (40/30/20) and AI's Post Cycle Support...

Herein lies the problem... Due to shipping issues (please don't ask, just work with me please) my Nolva will not arrive until next Thurs.

BUT, the 3rd week of my SD ends today. So.... should I just stop the SD, start the Post Cycle Support, and pick up the Nolva when it gets in? OR... Should I carry the SD until Thurs. when the Nolva arrives at 20mg? OR... Should I up the SD to 30mg until the Nolva arrives on Thurs??

Please guys work with me here, and I appreciate your advice...

Morpheus :afro:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some people dont like to use SD for more then 3 weeks, but i ran it for 4, nothing crazy happened i only gained about 1.5 pounds the last week but weight non the less. id say contiue, but you should have a back up you have PCS, but you should look for another natty test booster with it, aPCT by AX could work and reversitol can work.

but you shouldnt of started without having everything you need first.

where are you located?

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
im in iraq for the time being... ;) i knew the first thing anyone would say was to make sure i had everything before i started, and i usually do, just being out here, gotta work with what i got when i get it... wanna have enough time off between cycles to run a "different" cycle before i come back to the states... my order is almost 2 months late for various reasons...just really thought it would be here in time...

So do u think i should stay at 20mg then for the next 5 days?

Thanks for the reply and not straight out hammering me... I've seen guys get hammered on here for questions like this..LOL :hammer:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea id say stay on the extra 5 days,

do you have any other test boosters or supplements around other then PCS, we can work with PCS , we juss gotta add a few things to make it more effective for SD. aPCT and a natty test booster would stack well with PCS for SD or anything for that matter

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'd prolly just stay on also

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
I'm sure I can find something. Plenty of gym rats around here that get rid of their stuff while they on their way out the door....

So should I stay at the 20mg dose then for these next 5 days?

Do you think Nolva at 40/30/20 sounds sufficient for SD? I've seen varying opinions... (40/30/20/20, or even 40/30/20/10)

Thanks again!!

:box:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I can find something. Plenty of gym rats around here that get rid of their stuff while they on their way out the door....

So should I stay at the 20mg dose then for these next 5 days?

Do you think Nolva at 40/30/20 sounds sufficient for SD? I've seen varying opinions... (40/30/20/20, or even 40/30/20/10)

Thanks again!!

:box:

20/20/20/20 is fine for nolva,

let me know what you can come up with and between me you and trip we can help you put something together man, its not a problem

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
That's wassup. I appreciate it. I'll look for something this weekend and keep yall posted.

I'll stay at the 20mg SD for these next 5 dayz then...

I'll be touch...:woohoo:

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
Ugh. I'm not going to be able to get my hands on anything else for PCT anytime soon... Is the Post Cycle Support and Nolva themselves not enough for an SD PCT in everyone's opinion? Granted this is my first SD cycle, but I've done plenty of other cycles over the last 10 years and have recovered well with generally 1 natty test booster and the occasional Nolva...

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
I mean, I probably "could" order something else to complement the PCS, but I wouldn't be able to get it for like another 15 days, and at that point I'll be halfway through PCT...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ugh. I'm not going to be able to get my hands on anything else for PCT anytime soon... Is the Post Cycle Support and Nolva themselves not enough for an SD PCT in everyone's opinion? Granted this is my first SD cycle, but I've done plenty of other cycles over the last 10 years and have recovered well with generally 1 natty test booster and the occasional Nolva...

nolva and PCS is fine for PCT, did the nolva come already?
i believe you said some guys just throw **** out or give things away because they cant use them what kind of goodies do they have?

also PCS alone isnt sufficient for PCT for SD, which is why i let you in on other options incase the nolva didnt arrive,

i sent u that PM man, its 1 AM now by me, tomorrow i should be free from 3-5pm and 8-11pm

so u know how to reach me

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
My bad, I see what you were saying now... You wanted me to look into another natty test booster "in case" the nolva didn't arrive... Roger that! All good. The nolva will be here by Thurs. for sure. So I'm still at 20mg SD/day until then. When the Nolva arrives I will D/C the SD and begin the Nolva and PCS for PCT.... Cool...

Also, I responded to your PM crazyfool405!

Thanks again, I appreciate it!