Hello Everyone,

36 years old
Start of cycle: 160 lbs
End of PCT: 178

10 weeks 250 mg Test E
10 weeks 250 mg Decca
6 weeks Nolva

90 Days after PCT: 168 lbs.

The good, I still have some size to me, mostly shoulders upper back.

The bad, during PCT acne kicked in really bad on my back and heavily on the shoulders, some on face and neck.

I've been taking Minocycline for 60 days now with signs of clearing. It's definitely still there, just not as red and inflamed as in the past.

The past few weeks I've been a shut down mode with the weights and have been mostly cardio.

My question is that I want to go back on, but dont want to get hit with the heavy acne. As of today I still can't wear a tank top or walk around without a shirt on. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tanning helps with acne.

it would have been more logical to run test alone, because now u dont know if it was the test or deca that made ur acne worse

ericdata

Awards
From my understanding it was my test levels working its way back to normal. Easy way to explain it is like I was going through puberty all over again. I had the same back break outs as a teen.

In the past I've done SD and Liquidnolva for PCT. This time I used the tablet tamoxfien Nolva shipped from India.

I'm thinking for sure Liquinolva next time around.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding it was my test levels working its way back to normal. Easy way to explain it is like I was going through puberty all over again. I had the same back break outs as a teen.

In the past I've done SD and Liquidnolva for PCT. This time I used the tablet tamoxfien Nolva shipped from India.

I'm thinking for sure Liquinolva next time around.

By any chance did you have any acne while on cycle?
Also for what its worth, i get the worst acne when i run deca in a cycle..

ericdata

Awards
No acne until week 2 of PCT. Thanks for the input on the Decca, I have read that others have experienced acne from Decca, but during cycle. It's still possible it created mine.

I'm thinking of running a Test Cyp, and HCG cycle, followed by Liquinolva for PCT.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Mate i was in the exact situation as you with the acne, My first cycle was slightly different though, I did 500mg of test E and 4 weeks of dbol to kick start it.
But my acne was so bad I hated taking my top off or wearing singlet tops. It probably took a good 10 months, before it got anywhere near back to normal.
I got some doxycycline from the doctors it didnt do much though. Used Benzoyl topical cream, nothing.
I dont think there is much you can do apart from (forget the name of that hardcore acne drug that dries you out, im sure someone here remembers the name)

But if your hormones are back to normal it will only take time for the acne to go away.

They say DHT might be a big cause for acne, so maybe running some DHT inhibitor could help next time.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is much you can do apart from (forget the name of that hardcore acne drug that dries you out, im sure someone here remembers the name)
Accutane.

ericdata

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking of starting a Test Cyp only cycle in a few days, what are your thoughts on acne starting up again when I enter my PCT stage?

At the moment my shoulders are still pretty bad, last thing I want is for my acne to either get worse, or never go away.

Thanks again!