bb curl 125x5
    lying tri ext. 125x5

Final tally- 21 days
    weight +8 lbs
    rt arm +5/8"
    bench +25 pounds for reps
    bb curl +15 pounds
    lying tri ext. +15 pounds

All in all, I'm very happy with the results. Have ordered 2 bottles of the 1-T version. Have felt tired the last 2 days. Not sure what to make of that. No hairloss or acne. Testicles feel slightly smaller but nothing like my last Nordiol cycle. I've stalled a bit the last week so it's a good stopping point here. I need a week off and am going to take it. Skin on arms is extremely dry. Taking a hot shower feels like torture. As far as I'm concerned the product delivered as expected and would give it a solid 8.5/10.
    Why only 8.5 out of 10? Did you expect more than the 1/2 inch you gained.

2. An 8.5 is really good. If you want to know why it didn't get a 10, a couple things.
    1. I put on 8 lbs during the 3 weeks, so some of the gain has to be atrributed to that as well as the Sytenhance.
    2. I still don't like the 3-1 4-AD to 1-test ratio of the original product. Don't forget I added a gram of 1-test.
    3. Should be thicker cause it's kind of a pain to apply as is. I got used to it but it could be made easier. And from what I understand it will be.

Again, all in all I really liked it and I'm a tough reviewer. I don't see myself being able to put on much more arm size at my current weight so I'll have to keep packing on the pounds to increase in size. Funny how we're genetically different. My arms have always grown pretty easily but my legs are skinny as can be no matter what I do. Maybe with the next Sytenhance cycle I'll use it on my legs.
    •   

3. Great job keeping current, DD

Other than what you mentioned, those are some phenomenal numbers in 20 days. I'm interested in both the comparison to the all 1-t version, as well as results when applied to the legs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Originally posted by devildog
    An 8.5 is really good. If you want to know why it didn't get a 10, a couple things.
    1. I put on 8 lbs during the 3 weeks, so some of the gain has to be atrributed to that as well as the Sytenhance.
    2. I still don't like the 3-1 4-AD to 1-test ratio of the original product. Don't forget I added a gram of 1-test.
    3. Should be thicker cause it's kind of a pain to apply as is. I got used to it but it could be made easier. And from what I understand it will be.

Again, all in all I really liked it and I'm a tough reviewer. I don't see myself being able to put on much more arm size at my current weight so I'll have to keep packing on the pounds to increase in size. Funny how we're genetically different. My arms have always grown pretty easily but my legs are skinny as can be no matter what I do. Maybe with the next Sytenhance cycle I'll use it on my legs.
    I will certainly be posting my review of the 1-T beta of the Sytenhance as soon as I get it, which will hopefully be later this week. Again, my arms don't grow easily (maybe being 6'3" has something to do with seeing visible results? ), so seeing some size in a few weeks would be wonderful.

Also, were your arms as sore as they would usually be while you were using the Sytenhance? I assume the 1-T would attribute to greater recovery, but feedback is always nice.

5. I didn't notice much change in muscle soreness. They did feel jacked all the time, almost a cramping feeling. Got really good pumps on the drop sets. After the bb curl drop set I couldn't straighten my arms for about 30 seconds, pretty cool. One thing I would suggest is to use a skin moisturizer right from day one. With most transdermals you can change location but obviously with this it's drying the skin over and over again. I used emu oil about 2 hours after application. Not only does it moisturize but it's a good carrier and may actually help deliver a bit of the 1-test that remains on the skin surface. I didn't start until about 10 days in though so my skin was already hurting by then. I'd wait a few hours after Sytenhance application to give that carrier a chance to work.
    •   

6. Originally posted by devildog
    I didn't notice much change in muscle soreness. They did feel jacked all the time, almost a cramping feeling. Got really good pumps on the drop sets. After the bb curl drop set I couldn't straighten my arms for about 30 seconds, pretty cool. One thing I would suggest is to use a skin moisturizer right from day one. With most transdermals you can change location but obviously with this it's drying the skin over and over again. I used emu oil about 2 hours after application. Not only does it moisturize but it's a good carrier and may actually help deliver a bit of the 1-test that remains on the skin surface. I didn't start until about 10 days in though so my skin was already hurting by then. I'd wait a few hours after Sytenhance application to give that carrier a chance to work.
    Excellent. I can't wait until next week
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
  2. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:17 PM
  3. ONE Cutting Cycle Log
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 07:38 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.