Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Alright. I'm thinking of a tbol cycle, and so far it goes something like this:

Week 1: 20mg tbol ED
Week 2: 30mg tbol ED
Week 3: 40mg tbol ED, 200mg Andriol ED
Week 4: 40mg tbol ED, 200mg Andriol ED

Then PCT with clomid at 100mg the first week, following by 50 mg the next two weeks. Oh, and yea, running milk thistle through the entire cycle.

The goal is to gain mass and strength. Mainly mass, as my workout is a builder-type of workout. Currently I'm at 189 lbs, looking to increase that to 195-200 lbs.

Put the andriol in there for an extra increase in mass, and cos it's not heptatoxic, I won't be too concerned bout my liver. Main concern here is how shutdown I will be. And how hard it will be to reverse this.
Any comments on this? Advice by earlier tbol cycles?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run the tbol at 50mg for 6 straight weeks. Drop the andriol.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
I would run the tbol at 50mg for 6 straight weeks. Drop the andriol.
That's also what another friend of mine said. Or he said 50mg for 5 weeks. And no andriol. Are you speaking from experience?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes i am. I ran tbol along with proviron for 8 weeks. I started at 40mg and worked my way up to 70mg. I feel that 50mg was the right dose for me and 6 weeks would be the best length for the cycle. Sides were very little and with the proviron libido held up throughout the cycle.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
yes i am. I ran tbol along with proviron for 8 weeks. I started at 40mg and worked my way up to 70mg. I feel that 50mg was the right dose for me and 6 weeks would be the best length for the cycle. Sides were very little and with the proviron libido held up throughout the cycle.
Sweet. What kinda gains can I expect? I'm looking to size-up. Doing a pretty good job on gaining staying clean, but I decided it's time for a cycle. Just waiting to hit yet another plateau, and then hit it with turana...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should be able to gain anywhere from 5-10lbs on it. It all depends on your diet and training. I gained 7 or 8lbs and kept all of it. I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks so i may have lost a few lbs but i'll gain that all back in a couple of weeks.

I really like tbol. It's sides effects are mild and it gives you a nice full look and I leaned out a bit on it. Muscles are rock hard and u just want to hit the gym all the time. I will be running tbol at 40mg ed for 4 weeks along with some transdermal test or eq come january.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
You should be able to gain anywhere from 5-10lbs on it. It all depends on your diet and training. I gained 7 or 8lbs and kept all of it. I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks so i may have lost a few lbs but i'll gain that all back in a couple of weeks.

I really like tbol. It's sides effects are mild and it gives you a nice full look and I leaned out a bit on it. Muscles are rock hard and u just want to hit the gym all the time. I will be running tbol at 40mg ed for 4 weeks along with some transdermal test or eq come january.
Cool. 5-10 lbs? hmmm.. I gained 15 lbs on a 3 week 1-AD cycle, and gained 17 lbs on a 4 week 1-test cycle, taken orally. I was under the impression that tbol would be even more potent. So 5-10 lbs aint too much. A 5 week tbol at 50mg ED costs me about 350$... I could just spend 60$ on some prohormone then=/

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tbol has zero water retention, all the gains are strictly muscle if your diet is in check. $350 is crazy bro 5 weeks at 50mg should cost you no more then $100 max. I get 500 for $195. Thats almost 3 cycles at 5 weeks at 50mg. i would run it 6 weeks though and it would still cost you under $100. If your looking to gain 15lbs this isn't going to do it. run some test with it and then it will be possible.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
tbol has zero water retention, all the gains are strictly muscle if your diet is in check. $350 is crazy bro 5 weeks at 50mg should cost you no more then $100 max. I get 500 for $195. Thats almost 3 cycles at 5 weeks at 50mg. i would run it 6 weeks though and it would still cost you under $100. If your looking to gain 15lbs this isn't going to do it. run some test with it and then it will be possible.
I live in Norway though. Dont know ir you know where that is, but things here are really expensive. 100 tabs of 10mg tbol costs 1200,- norwegian kronor, which is about 200$, and that's considered cheap here. It sucks, but hey, aint much I can do about that.

Hmmmm.. My goal is getting huge and strong. Don't care too much for looking ripped, but don't wanna be fat either. You think andriol would help with getting greater gains? I already got some you see. Only enough for 2 weeks at 200mg ED though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would use test then if you want to get huge. From what i've researched andriol is very weak so i wouldn't bother with it. If you don't want to pin then i would run some anadrol.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
I would use test then if you want to get huge. From what i've researched andriol is very weak so i wouldn't bother with it. If you don't want to pin then i would run some anadrol.
Alright. I do got some anadrol just lying around. But are you suggesting a stack? Or solo. Would be kinda bad for my liver stacking 2 compounds which are both heptatoxic=P Also, I was under the impression that drol had soaking wet gains, that you lose pretty fast.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm suggesting solo. you could run 4 weeks of the anadrol then 4 weeks of the tbol that wouldn't be a bad idea. Anadrol does have wet gains but it is the most potent muscle builder oral there is. I've personally never run it but i have had a few friends that have.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
i'm suggesting solo. you could run 4 weeks of the anadrol then 4 weeks of the tbol that wouldn't be a bad idea. Anadrol does have wet gains but it is the most potent muscle builder oral there is. I've personally never run it but i have had a few friends that have.
How'd your friends do on the sides then? Anadrol is the most heptatoxic oral out there=P

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He had shut down and a little acne but nothing too crazy. Halotestin is the most toxic out there but anadrol is pretty close.