first post first ph cycle :) cretiqe plz !

devious760

Awards
Bout to start my first cycle been researching for about a year been reserching like krazy for the last 2 mounths.. decided to do a cel h drol & episteine cycle a lil stats bout me before I get into this

Age 21
Weight 185
Bf% id say 14-16 %

Cycles going to look like this

Cel h drol 50/75/50/75
Epistine 0/10/20/30/30

Support during
Milke thistle , saw plemeto , fish oil , multi v , some fat loss pill can't remeber name but its famous for loseing stomach bodyfat..and of course u can't 4 git protine shakes..

Pct will consist of

Reversitol
Animal test ( mite not add to pct )
Milk thistle
Size on
Purple wrath
Plasmajet
Lipo 6 v caps
Napalm

Don't know what im doing after pct maybe other cycle maybe not...

How's that look anything I should change ??
feedback would be appreciated

devious760

Awards
P.s I will preload with hawthorne berry 1 week ahead

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for a 1st run at PH, u shouldnt be stacking bro .. i would just run epi solo 20/30/40/40 .. running it alone will give u a good idea for your next cycle which u can then stack the two ..plus by running it alone, you can recover easily during pct

good luck

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your Hdrol setup makes no sense. And I agree with HQ, you should only run 1 compound on your first run

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your Hdrol setup makes no sense. And I agree with HQ, you should only run 1 compound on your first run
ha i jus noticed his hdrol cycle ..lol@tapering up and down and then again up lol

yo just do either hdrol : 50/75/75/75
or epi : 20/30/40/40

with good diet, it will give you great results

str1

str1

Awards
Agree with previous posters, run epi solo for a first run. Especially since you said you'll be using some unnamed fatburner along with it, I'm guessing this is more of a recomp cycle than a mass gaining cycle? Maybe you're thinking that you *just* want to run this one cycle, and make it a really good one, so that you get the most out of it, and can continue training clean from then on, but if you ask me you're A] quite young to be using steroids (your natural test levels at 21 are likely damn good), B] this is not likely to be your last and only cycle, if you start out slowly and feel the way your body responds, you could run several milder cycles, with less harmful effects on your body, with more gains.

If however you go all out the first time, the chances are more likely to get you properly shut down, and since your PCT is based on a relatively untested OTC product such as Reversitol (don't get me wrong, I have faith in the product, and am using it now) I'd say the chances of you developing some complications are much greater than if you'd either go for a milder (think single compound, lower dosage) cycle, or even wait for another 2-3 years before trying a steroid.

It would definitely be a shame if you mess up your endocrine system for a few months at this age, when your endocrine system is definitely primed *for* muscle gain and performance increases.

Personally I've run epistane three times now, modestly dosed at 20mg per day, and I've tried pulsing it up to 30mg but the joint creakage got too bad for me. I've had minimal (if any) shutdown in my cycles, and I recovered fully just using resveratrol (high dosed and tapered) and some tribulus as PCT.

Oh and another thing, your spelling is not so good, are you dyslexic? (I hate to bag on people for spelling, but at least to me, a non-native english speaker it took some extra effort reading that..)

Lastly, I'm not trying to condescend or anything, you're a grown-up and you can make your own decisions, and I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I think it's what you need to hear. Steroids are wonderful things, which definitely can be abused and lead to health issues. Approach them with respect and take good advice you're offered, and you'll be fine (probably better than fine even? :D).

Best of luck,
str1

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

obviously only go up in dosing if you feel confortable,

PCT loooks good. although i would take all those fat burners out, and add either anabolic pump, or insulean K by nutrabolics and creatine. everything else i feel is way too much.

you can get a nice recomp and gain some weight with Hdrol alone.

STR1 how you liking reversitol? you know we have max out coming out shortly....

str1

str1

Awards
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

obviously only go up in dosing if you feel confortable,

PCT loooks good. although i would take all those fat burners out, and add either anabolic pump, or insulean K by nutrabolics and creatine. everything else i feel is way too much.

you can get a nice recomp and gain some weight with Hdrol alone.

STR1 how you liking reversitol? you know we have max out coming out shortly....
I've only been using reversitol now for a few days, since my cycle ended, 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM. I'm still going strong, and it feels great to be free of the lethargy I was feeling during my cycle. Because I'm a big believer in resveratrol I'm also taking in 800mg per day of resveratrol additionally, separated into 2 doses. I am keeping a log in the steroid forum titled "My dbol+epi cycle", I will post me feelings about reversitol there in the future :)

(Sorry for the hijack)

devious760

Awards
^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the feedback everybody..ill stick with 1 compound..lol and about my spelling im not deslexic when I was typing it I was maad tired but thanks 4 not talking a whole lot of crap cause on other forums people think there "funny" to talk **** which is real stupid..but yea my cycle is going to look more like this now

Either
H drol 50/75/75/75
Cycle support
Muscle milk ( b4 I go 2 sleep )
Fat loss sup (just once )

Pct
Reverseitol (sp??)
Cycle support
Size on ( got 2 half empty )
Purple wrath
Plasmajet ( still new only missing 2 packs )
Napalm

Or plan b

Epistane 20/30/40/40
Muscle milk
Cycle support
(Maybe xtend )

With the same pct as above

Oh yea n thanx str1 for tha knowledge...

str1

str1

Awards
Now things are looking more solid for you devious.

Btw, to clear up any confusion about "Resveratrol" and "Reversitol", the first is an antioxidant that has some SERM-like properties, and some studies indicate increases testosterone production. The second, "Reversitol" is a proprietary blend of several ingredients designed to synergistically provide PCT, or provide general hormonal support for a favourable androgen:estrogen ratio I suppose. One of the main ingredients in it being the aforementioned resveratrol. Personally I think Reversitol is a good product (at least on paper), and the user reviews I've seen were convincing enough for me to include it in my current PCT.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree it is looking better as well.

Great advice from the guys above and glad to see you changed it to one PH instead of 2.

I would take out the fat loss sup. Just enjoy the effects of the Havoc by itself. Dman did a good job with explaining some things you had questions about at www.otcpct.com

CROWLER

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what kind of cycle is this? recomp? bulk?

i would do plasma jet at night. just for growth hormone releasing properties. and the Icariin...

and ditch the muscle milk.

use a good quality whey and peanut butter before bed.

devious760

Awards
^^^^

Id say more of a recomp/bulk but more of a recomp..

I don't really "dig" muscle milk mutch never really got into the hype but was just thinking of getting it for its lean properties and for a high carb shakes b4 I go to sleep...I got on whey here ( half but its sumthing 4 now ) if I decided to take that insted it should last..

And about that plasmajet at night ??? Is that a good thing too do ? I herd of one person doing it but ppl told him it wasent good to do it ?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yeah a stack of too ''dry'' ph's might not be the way to go. your joints will hate you!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^

Id say more of a recomp/bulk but more of a recomp..

I don't really "dig" muscle milk mutch never really got into the hype but was just thinking of getting it for its lean properties and for a high carb shakes b4 I go to sleep...I got on whey here ( half but its sumthing 4 now ) if I decided to take that insted it should last..

And about that plasmajet at night ??? Is that a good thing too do ? I herd of one person doing it but ppl told him it wasent good to do it ?[/QUOTE

if i had it its what i would do. everyone has their ways about them.

devious760

Awards
^^^^^^^^^
Hmm ill take it in consideration..

Well I placed the order droped 100 and something should be worth it...I will be starting a log soon..but b4 istart the log I want to get feedback on one last thing and that's my diet..ill be takeing in about 2700-3000 cals a day .. Its gonna look like this ( im posting this from my sidekick so I can't list the total fat and protine but I know its a great meal plan

M/W/F

Breakfast-

1st meal - Oatmeal with musle milk ( mixed in the oatmeal )

Spinage,cheese,ham omlet with 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites

Pre workout shake - half serving musle juice 2544 with 2 scoop pb and banna

1 25mg h drol
Fish oil
Multi v
Cycle support

Gym

2nd meal - 2 scoops penutbutter 1 cup green tea pure protine bar

2nd serving h drol 25mg ( will be 50 once tapered up )

3rd meal- 2 tuna sandwhichs , green tea , @ or pasta with maranara sauce & green tea

4th meal - musle juice 2544 full serving ( 1,200 cals ) with ice & milk & 2 banannas and a serving of strawberrys

5th meal - im @ work at this time and only got a 15 min break so eas protine bar with 3 chiken strip ( cooked with jus leamon pepper )
And 1 cup yogert with a baked patato

6th meal - I get home from work at around 10 50 11 ish and don't really want to make a huge mess this late at nite soo ima go with lean cusine dinners ( no preservatives in them real healthy meals around 250-350 cals low on carbs )

And lastly b4 bed musle milk smootie with bluebberries and 2 scoops penut butter

T/T/S

This is my other meal plan basikally the same but has some changes it goes as fallows

1st meal- 2 strips turkey bacon with omlet ( 9 egg whites 1 egg ) cheese & maybe some salsa

Green tea

1 serving h drol 25 mg
Fish oil
Cycle support
Multi v

Pre workout shake - musle milk with 2 scoops pb

Gym

2nd meal- 1 cup oatmeal with protine mixed in ( not musle milk )

Green tea

2nd serving h drol 25mg ( will be 50 once tapered up )

3rd meal - 3 strips of chicken with brown rice @ or pasta with chiken

4th meal-salad ( something extra idk what yet )

Work

5th meal-eas bar & salmon & baked patato

Get home

6th meal- lean cusine ( only chooseing these cause they tast bomb no preservitives and a lot of them are healthy )

Pre bed smootie listed above musle milk , blueberries 2 scoops pb

I will also be takeing in about 1-2 gallons of water and 1 fat loss sup wit the meals

Sundaii off dai but will consist of healthy cheat meal

Its going to be tough to fallow the scedule but I have to put my mind towards it like I use too anything I should add more of less of feedback really appreciated can't wait to get my order in

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the layout much better .. glad to see your only running a one ph .. nice choice on muscle juice .. i love that stuff myself

also i love the fact, your running cycle support through out the pct .. you should have no problem ..but its always nice to get some test results :)