Testosterone High Dosage, 1200mg +

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.94%

Testosterone High Dosage, 1200mg +

Anyone doing this? If so, I'd like to hear from you. I have an experienced friend running it now with dbol and he swears by over 1000mg test weekly.

I'm not looking for reasons why NOT to, I'd like to hear from those that have, and what sides, effects, and gains you've made.

Thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

when it comes to gear i think it is always wise to use the least amount possible to achieve desired results.

more doesnt mean better, it means more likely-hood of getting/aggravating sides
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.94%

I tend to agree, but he's running 1500mg/weekly. I told him he's nuts, but I wanted to hear from anyone running that amount that can say definitively say whether its made a difference or not, and to what degree.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    Anyone doing this? If so, I'd like to hear from you. I have an experienced friend running it now with dbol and he swears by over 1000mg test weekly.

I'm not looking for reasons why NOT to, I'd like to hear from those that have, and what sides, effects, and gains you've made.

Thanks.
    Okay I have run test as high as 3grams per week for 4 weeks or so.

Gyno->dime sized lumps behind the nipples & nipple sensitivity all happened within 24 hours. BOOM!

The battle at such a high dose quickly becomes controlling all of the massive conversions: estrogen, DHT and ratios and hormonal imbalances that occur.

For the first week you feel incredible. You look through people, nothing stands in your way, you have no inhibitions because you just know that you are "better" then every one. You don't get cocky, you get happy with an incredible ability to accomplish anything...

You can not effectively use all of the influx of hormones. I went to the gym two times a day everyday just to try to meet my hormonal demand but after 4 weeks I was fried...plus I had to battle the side-effects.

Are the gains incredible? No....not in the long run.

I have run cycles of 2 grams/week and 1.5grams a week.

Are the gains incredible? No....not in the long run.

I took a long period of time off so that I could run cycles of just 750mgs/week again with positive effects. That is what I still run today.

More steroids is not the answer to becoming a mass monster. It is only one component....and the higher your dose the quicker and more pronounced your body fights back to try achieve homostasis...this brings on side-effects and hormonal imbalances it takes many many months to restore.

I don't know why it is such a hush hush thing to talk about insulin when people talk about mega-dosing steroids. The truth is you should be doing neither.

But if you want to be a mass monster or understand why Kevin Leverone (who is a hyper-responder) can takes half the year off as a pro and then put on 40 pounds of muscle in a short period...you need to understand how testosterone, insulin and growth hormone work synergisitically together in decreasing protein degradation & increasing protein synthesis...

...you need to understand about pulling anabolic factors into muscle tissue to grow...

...steroids are just one component.

On a side note I fear for your friends nipples on a gram of test plus high dosed DBol.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.94%

Nice response, thank you.

He said he doesn't aromatise easily. I mean, everyone's body is different but I think the rules apply pretty much across the board.

750 is a good number I think. Just to clarify, I absolutely do not want to be a mass monster, nor do I want to megadose test. My goals are specific and reasonable.

I realize that some guys do run test at those high levels but I don't think the repercussions are for me.

Thanks man.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

I have done well over a gram of Test PW, & yes for a short period you become Superman - invinciple, strong as & a fking *******. Here the addage "more is not always better" applies. Now, I believe that anything over 1gm Test PW is a waste. But I do add a few other compounds in there as well for medicinal purposes
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stormecho View Post
    ... I absolutely do not want to be a mass monster, nor do I want to megadose test. My goals are specific and reasonable.
    I'm glad. It is hard on the body as you get older to carry that much mass.

The real fun is in having a nicely muscular & lean body that is nice to display but contributes to your overall health and hopefully longevity.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I havent ran that much, but Ive prepped people who have...I'll just say this, and its basically stealing verbage from someone else...Something magical happens about 2 grams a week...

holy
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.94%

You turn green?
  10. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I havent ran that much, but Ive prepped people who have...I'll just say this, and its basically stealing verbage from someone else...Something magical happens about 2 grams a week...

holy
    You grow tits and cry a lot?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post

holy
    I think the magical phrase was 5 grams per week ...that would be Paul Borrenson.

Dan Duchaine also theorized about an unexplained mechanism (beyond receptor saturation) that ONLY occurs in high doses (4+ to 10 grams).

I don't think 2 grams is high enough to test out those guys ideas about mass saturation of androgen receptor-sites with very high dosages, let alone go "beyond receptor saturation".

GK also claimed to have used up to 10 grams per week. Marcus300 and several others as well have claimed to run high dose blast cycles for experimental purposes.

I think those eneded up being one time only experiments...it wasn't the kind of magic they had hoped for.

Nothing "magical happens about 2 grams a week". That is an arbitrary number and a very very inappropriate choice of words.

You want synergy that is discussed in the scientific literature try both GH & testosterone. You want another compound that virtually eliminates protein degradation and works awesomely well with the aforementioned add insulin. You want the metabolism to keep up with the food intake add a little T3.

750mgs of Test, 2.1mgs of CJC-1295/GHRP-6 (GH) and 4iu of Hum-R twice a day will beat 10 grams of test alone. No magic to this race...it is just plain science.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I think the magical phrase was 5 grams per week ...that would be Paul Borrenson.
    I stand corrected...I was literally trying to remember his theories off the top of my head....

holy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:48 AM
  2. Low Testosterone, low SHBG, low GH, high prolactin and high estradiol
    By Estrogosky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:38 PM
  3. Low Testosterone, low SHBG, low GH, high prolactin and high estradiol
    By Estrogosky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:37 PM