Hman's Epic Epi Adventure - AnabolicMinds.com

Hman's Epic Epi Adventure

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Hman's Epic Epi Adventure

Well guys I am going to start a little log for movitvational reasons maily. This will be my first cycle of epi stane. I am going to run it pretty short 3-4 weeks and probably just 3. My main goal is to get my lifts back up a little and gain some lean muscle, and lose a little fat in the process. I will keep my diet very clean and carbs are going to be kinda low on workout days and very low on off days. I will be working out 5 days a week and will be running at least 3 days a week. It will basically be a recomp for my upcoming test cycle.

Starting stats-5'9-173-12%

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!:bb3:

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This was a great compound for me and had some real good benefits, but be aware of the lethargy. I remember Trip suggested taking DHEA @ 200mg ED throughout the cycle to help with it. I don't think I did that, so I'm going to advise that.

Good luck with the cycle. I'll be following along closely. What do you have planned for PCT?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This was a great compound for me and had some real good benefits, but be aware of the lethargy. I remember Trip suggested taking DHEA @ 200mg ED throughout the cycle to help with it. I don't think I did that, so I'm going to advise that.

Good luck with the cycle. I'll be following along closely. What do you have planned for PCT?
    Probably nolva and some pcs or diesel test for pct. I hope it makes for a good combo. Thanks for coming by!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Subbed. Thanks for the invite broski! Give it Hela hman!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm here, the party can officially start now, I brought the ice.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Good stuff man, and good luck with it. Yea, as Cannon stated the 200mg of dhea will really help out with the low energy/libido associated with shutdown. Usually around day 10 it starts to kick in for me, with oral only cycles. I looked at my old journals and always at day 10 I wanted to sleep all day, and had no energy....so get yo azz to walmart and pick up some dhea son!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Good stuff man, and good luck with it. Yea, as Cannon stated the 200mg of dhea will really help out with the low energy/libido associated with shutdown. Usually around day 10 it starts to kick in for me, with oral only cycles. I looked at my old journals and always at day 10 I wanted to sleep all day, and had no energy....so get yo azz to walmart and pick up some dhea son!!
    Sounds good son, thanks!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hman, are you sure you don't want to throw in 100-125mg of H-drol in this mix???

Sounds delicious to me.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im here homey! Epi is a great strength enhancer. Youll have a lot of fun with this one. Like the other guys are saying the lethargy is a motherfcker and youll need something a stimulant to really get the most outa this one. Id suggest RPM or white flood...or both What dosage are you going to do?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. Senior Member

Subbed, pimptation! I will be running Epi myself, but stacked with AX Prostanazol during the last 4 weeks of my current test cycle. No lethargy for me Hehehe. You'll love the compund bro. You'll gain some muscle, strength, libido wil be nice, and you'll drop some bf. It's so far my favorite legal compound.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Hman, are you sure you don't want to throw in 100-125mg of H-drol in this mix???

Sounds delicious to me.
    Sounds beautiful but i want to run it the first time solo just to get a feel for it.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

the 200mg of dhea will really help out with the low energy/libido associated with shutdown. ....so get yo azz to walmart and pick up some dhea son!!
    Comrade Tripinksi speaketh the truth, verily. DHEA and extra Vitamin C do it for me everytime. And of course maybe the ol' ECA stack wouldn't hurt either!! lol I started doing the Ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin cocktail about a week ago, and I'm loving it! What a rush!! ha ha I had to have something to replace my androgens firepower. Damn, I miss me some androgens!!

13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Comrade Tripinksi speaketh the truth, verily. DHEA and extra Vitamin C do it for me everytime. And of course maybe the ol' ECA stack wouldn't hurt either!! lol I started doing the Ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin cocktail about a week ago, and I'm loving it! What a rush!! ha ha I had to have something to replace my androgens firepower. Damn, I miss me some androgens!!
    Yea man that is a great combo. I did that a lot back a few years....when it wasn't grossly overpriced like today.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

diggn those Optimus Prime delts Trip! biceps look thick as fck too!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I love the EC stack. I generally go ECY, with the Yohimbine, but either way, the energy you receive, not to mention the appetite suppression from the ephedrine hcl is phenomenal.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    diggn those Optimus Prime delts Trip! biceps look thick as fck too!
    yeah, I'm sort of hate'n right now

That's an outlandishly conditioned 199lbs.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hman's log has turned into a TripDizzle-Delt-loving-festival.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

k back to hman. I heart Hmans delts
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    k back to hman. I heart Hmans delts
    I'd like to see the delts.

Hman, lets get some pics up for before and after comparisons!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I'd like to see the delts.

Hman, lets get some pics up for before and after comparisons!
    I am trying to do that, i just don't have a camera at the moment.I will get one though.

On another note I am wondering on how i should dose the epi. I am pretty sure i am going to run it for 3 weeks only. what does everyone think about me running it 20/30/40. It is my first run and if i can keep it at 30 the last 2 weeks i just might. everyone give me your pros and cons on the situation and what you think. Thanks
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I am trying to do that, i just don't have a camera at the moment.I will get one though.

On another note I am wondering on how i should dose the epi. I am pretty sure i am going to run it for 3 weeks only. what does everyone think about me running it 20/30/40. It is my first run and if i can keep it at 30 the last 2 weeks i just might. everyone give me your pros and cons on the situation and what you think. Thanks
    I'd strongly advise running for the full four weeks. I see no reason to cut yourself short. I'm going to advise 20/30/30/30. Your way doesn't sound bad for 3 weeks, but I still feel like rather than bumping it up 10mg in the third week, you're better off just running it for four weeks. I think you'd get more benefit out of that.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

^^^ said it best
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Yea man that is a great combo. I did that a lot back a few years....when it wasn't grossly overpriced like today.
    I hope I don't get my hands spanked for this....but here goes. You can get the whole stack at Wal-Mart for $10!!! The Store brand Suphedrine--1 box at 48 tabs 30 mg. each, Store brand Stay Awake caffiene tabs--1 box at 80 tabs 200 mg. each, and a cheap bottle of Aspirin. All totalling less than $10 fukkin' bucks!! Now go get wired again brother Trip. I'm going to down my ECA stack and chase it with a VPX Redline tomorrow morning for my Chest and Triceps workout. Check out my log tomorrow and survey the damages!!!

24. Advanced Member

Definitely subbed bro. Rock this ****!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I hope I don't get my hands spanked for this....but here goes. You can get the whole stack at Wal-Mart for $10!!! The Store brand Suphedrine--1 box at 48 tabs 30 mg. each, Store brand Stay Awake caffiene tabs--1 box at 80 tabs 200 mg. each, and a cheap bottle of Aspirin. All totalling less than $10 fukkin' bucks!! Now go get wired again brother Trip. I'm going to down my ECA stack and chase it with a VPX Redline tomorrow morning for my Chest and Triceps workout. Check out my log tomorrow and survey the damages!!!

Suphedrine? That's the same as Ephedrine? You're saying I can get ephedrine at Wal-mart? Is this true? Am I dreaming?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Suphedrine? That's the same as Ephedrine? You're saying I can get ephedrine at Wal-mart? Is this true? Am I dreaming?
    No dreams! It's true. You have to go to the colds and allergies aisle and get a card that is in the rack where the Suphedrine used to be. Take that card to the pharmacy and they will get the ephedrine for you. It's behind the counter, but no prescription is necessary. You do have to show ID and sign for it, as Methamphetamine Laws restrict how much an individual is allowed to buy in a given peroid of time. Say per month. But you CAN get it. And that ECA stack really kicks ass!! My last 2 workouts on it were phenominal!!

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Why the asprin?
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

wassup hman? alright im here for you like youve been there in my logs. Kick some ass!

Im gonna suggest more on the epi 20/30/40/50 for you brah!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wassup hman? alright im here for you like youve been there in my logs. Kick some ass!

I was hoping someone else would suggest it before I had to. It seems like I'm always telling people to up their dosages!! lol But really, Epi is extremely mild IMO!! Up those doses hman!!

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Why the asprin?
    From my logic and reasoning, it's to thin the blood to allow the Eph/Caff to kick in and circulate faster. This is my take on it.

32. Advanced Member

No dreams! It's true. You have to go to the colds and allergies aisle and get a card that is in the rack where the Suphedrine used to be. Take that card to the pharmacy and they will get the ephedrine for you. It's behind the counter, but no prescription is necessary. You do have to show ID and sign for it, as Methamphetamine Laws restrict how much an individual is allowed to buy in a given peroid of time. Say per month. But you CAN get it. And that ECA stack really kicks ass!! My last 2 workouts on it were phenominal!!
    I'm definitely going to have to give this a try soon. I'm in need of a cut after my last cycle. So shortly after I finish up my current PCT, I'm planning on starting a cut and the ECA stack will definitely find it's way into the mix. Thanks for the tip TG!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yeah i was going to keep doses pretty high for a first run anyway, just still contemplating the 4 week. Thanks for following piston.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Yeah i was going to keep doses pretty high for a first run anyway, just still contemplating the 4 week. Thanks for following piston.
    no prob. if you are going to do a three weeker i see no real reason to run it low except maybe the first week 10/20/30/30/40/40/40
    40/40/40/50/50/50/50
    50/50/40/40/40/40/40....maybe?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

no prob. if you are going to do a three weeker i see no real reason to run it low except maybe the first week 10/20/30/30/40/40/40
    40/40/40/50/50/50/50
    50/50/40/40/40/40/40....maybe?
    Do you think it would be better to run like that or just lower the dose a bit and then run for 4 weeks?
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

depends, if you want to stay on longer, reasons for a short one...etc. either way you can adjust accordingly.
  37. Senior Member

I'd do 4 weeks bro. You'll gain all the way up until the last week. Epi isn't like SD where gains stop after 2-3 weeks. It didn't even kick in for me until the 2nd week or so. By the time you get to the 3rd week, you'll want to stay on for another week anyway, so I don't even really eed to try to convince you. Epi is da shiz!
  38. Advanced Member

I'd run it for 4 weeks also. Like BG said, as long as your dieting and training is on point, the gains from Epi should continue to come during that forth week. Plus I feel it's easier to retain gains from a longer cycle than a shorter cycle. Even though all oral cycles are essentially short cycles, which is why a lot of people have trouble retaining gains with these oral only cycles, so this may be a moot point. That extra week gives your body longer to adjust to the new weight, and in my mind making it easier to retain gains.
  39. New Member

its called BRONKAID any CVS wallmart pharmacy. Ephedrine sulphate baby. The real deal. You have you show your id.
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Why drop the dosage at the end of 4th week PP?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Epic Recomp Adventure with a CEL Double Tap!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 03:58 PM
  2. Hman's cutting up!
    By hman85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:13 PM
  3. Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG
    By hman85 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:09 PM
  4. X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure