Hman's Epic Epi Adventure

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I am going to start a little log for movitvational reasons maily. This will be my first cycle of epi stane. I am going to run it pretty short 3-4 weeks and probably just 3. My main goal is to get my lifts back up a little and gain some lean muscle, and lose a little fat in the process. I will keep my diet very clean and carbs are going to be kinda low on workout days and very low on off days. I will be working out 5 days a week and will be running at least 3 days a week. It will basically be a recomp for my upcoming test cycle.

Starting stats-5'9-173-12%

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!:bb3:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a great compound for me and had some real good benefits, but be aware of the lethargy. I remember Trip suggested taking DHEA @ 200mg ED throughout the cycle to help with it. I don't think I did that, so I'm going to advise that.

Good luck with the cycle. I'll be following along closely. What do you have planned for PCT?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This was a great compound for me and had some real good benefits, but be aware of the lethargy. I remember Trip suggested taking DHEA @ 200mg ED throughout the cycle to help with it. I don't think I did that, so I'm going to advise that.

Good luck with the cycle. I'll be following along closely. What do you have planned for PCT?
Probably nolva and some pcs or diesel test for pct. I hope it makes for a good combo. Thanks for coming by!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Thanks for the invite broski! Give it Hela hman!! :head:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here, the party can officially start now, I brought the ice.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man, and good luck with it. Yea, as Cannon stated the 200mg of dhea will really help out with the low energy/libido associated with shutdown. Usually around day 10 it starts to kick in for me, with oral only cycles. I looked at my old journals and always at day 10 I wanted to sleep all day, and had no energy....so get yo azz to walmart and pick up some dhea son!! :lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, and good luck with it. Yea, as Cannon stated the 200mg of dhea will really help out with the low energy/libido associated with shutdown. Usually around day 10 it starts to kick in for me, with oral only cycles. I looked at my old journals and always at day 10 I wanted to sleep all day, and had no energy....so get yo azz to walmart and pick up some dhea son!! :lol:
Sounds good son, thanks!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hman, are you sure you don't want to throw in 100-125mg of H-drol in this mix???

Sounds delicious to me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im here homey! Epi is a great strength enhancer. Youll have a lot of fun with this one. Like the other guys are saying the lethargy is a motherfcker and youll need something a stimulant to really get the most outa this one. Id suggest RPM or white flood...or both :smite: What dosage are you going to do?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, pimptation! I will be running Epi myself, but stacked with AX Prostanazol during the last 4 weeks of my current test cycle. No lethargy for me :) Hehehe. You'll love the compund bro. You'll gain some muscle, strength, libido wil be nice, and you'll drop some bf. It's so far my favorite legal compound.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hman, are you sure you don't want to throw in 100-125mg of H-drol in this mix???

Sounds delicious to me.
Sounds beautiful but i want to run it the first time solo just to get a feel for it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 200mg of dhea will really help out with the low energy/libido associated with shutdown. ....so get yo azz to walmart and pick up some dhea son!! :lol:
Comrade Tripinksi speaketh the truth, verily. DHEA and extra Vitamin C do it for me everytime. And of course maybe the ol' ECA stack wouldn't hurt either!! lol I started doing the Ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin cocktail about a week ago, and I'm loving it! What a rush!! :aargh: ha ha I had to have something to replace my androgens firepower. Damn, I miss me some androgens!! :frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comrade Tripinksi speaketh the truth, verily. DHEA and extra Vitamin C do it for me everytime. And of course maybe the ol' ECA stack wouldn't hurt either!! lol I started doing the Ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin cocktail about a week ago, and I'm loving it! What a rush!! :aargh: ha ha I had to have something to replace my androgens firepower. Damn, I miss me some androgens!! :frustrate
Yea man that is a great combo. I did that a lot back a few years....when it wasn't grossly overpriced like today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
diggn those Optimus Prime delts Trip! biceps look thick as fck too!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the EC stack. I generally go ECY, with the Yohimbine, but either way, the energy you receive, not to mention the appetite suppression from the ephedrine hcl is phenomenal.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hman's log has turned into a TripDizzle-Delt-loving-festival.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
k back to hman. I heart Hmans delts

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the delts.

Hman, lets get some pics up for before and after comparisons!
I am trying to do that, i just don't have a camera at the moment.I will get one though.

On another note I am wondering on how i should dose the epi. I am pretty sure i am going to run it for 3 weeks only. what does everyone think about me running it 20/30/40. It is my first run and if i can keep it at 30 the last 2 weeks i just might. everyone give me your pros and cons on the situation and what you think. Thanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am trying to do that, i just don't have a camera at the moment.I will get one though.

On another note I am wondering on how i should dose the epi. I am pretty sure i am going to run it for 3 weeks only. what does everyone think about me running it 20/30/40. It is my first run and if i can keep it at 30 the last 2 weeks i just might. everyone give me your pros and cons on the situation and what you think. Thanks
I'd strongly advise running for the full four weeks. I see no reason to cut yourself short. I'm going to advise 20/30/30/30. Your way doesn't sound bad for 3 weeks, but I still feel like rather than bumping it up 10mg in the third week, you're better off just running it for four weeks. I think you'd get more benefit out of that.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ said it best

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man that is a great combo. I did that a lot back a few years....when it wasn't grossly overpriced like today.
I hope I don't get my hands spanked for this....but here goes. You can get the whole stack at Wal-Mart for $10!!! The Store brand Suphedrine--1 box at 48 tabs 30 mg. each, Store brand Stay Awake caffiene tabs--1 box at 80 tabs 200 mg. each, and a cheap bottle of Aspirin. All totalling less than $10 fukkin' bucks!! Now go get wired again brother Trip. I'm going to down my ECA stack and chase it with a VPX Redline tomorrow morning for my Chest and Triceps workout. Check out my log tomorrow and survey the damages!!! :head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope I don't get my hands spanked for this....but here goes. You can get the whole stack at Wal-Mart for $10!!! The Store brand Suphedrine--1 box at 48 tabs 30 mg. each, Store brand Stay Awake caffiene tabs--1 box at 80 tabs 200 mg. each, and a cheap bottle of Aspirin. All totalling less than $10 fukkin' bucks!! Now go get wired again brother Trip. I'm going to down my ECA stack and chase it with a VPX Redline tomorrow morning for my Chest and Triceps workout. Check out my log tomorrow and survey the damages!!! :head:

Suphedrine? That's the same as Ephedrine? You're saying I can get ephedrine at Wal-mart? Is this true? Am I dreaming?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suphedrine? That's the same as Ephedrine? You're saying I can get ephedrine at Wal-mart? Is this true? Am I dreaming?
No dreams! It's true. You have to go to the colds and allergies aisle and get a card that is in the rack where the Suphedrine used to be. Take that card to the pharmacy and they will get the ephedrine for you. It's behind the counter, but no prescription is necessary. You do have to show ID and sign for it, as Methamphetamine Laws restrict how much an individual is allowed to buy in a given peroid of time. Say per month. But you CAN get it. And that ECA stack really kicks ass!! My last 2 workouts on it were phenominal!! :head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Why the asprin?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wassup hman? alright im here for you like youve been there in my logs. Kick some ass!

Im gonna suggest more on the epi 20/30/40/50 for you brah!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wassup hman? alright im here for you like youve been there in my logs. Kick some ass!

I was hoping someone else would suggest it before I had to. It seems like I'm always telling people to up their dosages!! lol But really, Epi is extremely mild IMO!! Up those doses hman!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the asprin?
From my logic and reasoning, it's to thin the blood to allow the Eph/Caff to kick in and circulate faster. This is my take on it.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
No dreams! It's true. You have to go to the colds and allergies aisle and get a card that is in the rack where the Suphedrine used to be. Take that card to the pharmacy and they will get the ephedrine for you. It's behind the counter, but no prescription is necessary. You do have to show ID and sign for it, as Methamphetamine Laws restrict how much an individual is allowed to buy in a given peroid of time. Say per month. But you CAN get it. And that ECA stack really kicks ass!! My last 2 workouts on it were phenominal!! :head:
I'm definitely going to have to give this a try soon. I'm in need of a cut after my last cycle. So shortly after I finish up my current PCT, I'm planning on starting a cut and the ECA stack will definitely find it's way into the mix. Thanks for the tip TG!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Yeah i was going to keep doses pretty high for a first run anyway, just still contemplating the 4 week. Thanks for following piston.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i was going to keep doses pretty high for a first run anyway, just still contemplating the 4 week. Thanks for following piston.
no prob. if you are going to do a three weeker i see no real reason to run it low except maybe the first week 10/20/30/30/40/40/40
40/40/40/50/50/50/50
50/50/40/40/40/40/40....maybe?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
no prob. if you are going to do a three weeker i see no real reason to run it low except maybe the first week 10/20/30/30/40/40/40
40/40/40/50/50/50/50
50/50/40/40/40/40/40....maybe?
Do you think it would be better to run like that or just lower the dose a bit and then run for 4 weeks?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends, if you want to stay on longer, reasons for a short one...etc. either way you can adjust accordingly.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 4 weeks bro. You'll gain all the way up until the last week. Epi isn't like SD where gains stop after 2-3 weeks. It didn't even kick in for me until the 2nd week or so. By the time you get to the 3rd week, you'll want to stay on for another week anyway, so I don't even really eed to try to convince you. :lol: Epi is da shiz!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it for 4 weeks also. Like BG said, as long as your dieting and training is on point, the gains from Epi should continue to come during that forth week. Plus I feel it's easier to retain gains from a longer cycle than a shorter cycle. Even though all oral cycles are essentially short cycles, which is why a lot of people have trouble retaining gains with these oral only cycles, so this may be a moot point. That extra week gives your body longer to adjust to the new weight, and in my mind making it easier to retain gains.

strength

strength

Awards

its called BRONKAID any CVS wallmart pharmacy. Ephedrine sulphate baby. The real deal. You have you show your id.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why drop the dosage at the end of 4th week PP?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why drop the dosage at the end of 4th week PP?
haha, idk! :lol:

i like to try different things, my reason for that this time is i was thinking that if he wanted to do 3 weeks that maybe he didnt want too much damage/suppression/liver done so giving it a spike with the 50mg will get him a little more gains then droppin back down 1 cap would give his body a lil break from the stress at 50, just before PCT. He's not a really big guy (no offense) so 50mg may be alot already for him. You cant really tell until u try.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting thought. Makes sense.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
haha, idk! :lol:

i like to try different things, my reason for that this time is i was thinking that if he wanted to do 3 weeks that maybe he didnt want too much damage/suppression/liver done so giving it a spike with the 50mg will get him a little more gains then droppin back down 1 cap would give his body a lil break from the stress at 50, just before PCT. He's not a really big guy (no offense) so 50mg may be alot already for him. You cant really tell until u try.
Hey now lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its okay hman Im still smaller than you

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Its okay hman Im still smaller than you
lol Hey not everyone can be as cool as piston:rasp: j/k

Well players and pimps, i am going to go hit up some serious back enhancing moves. Deads today so that should be exciting. i haven't done deads in a while so i need some. Should be a good time. i will post the war report later when i get back. peace

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I can gather about Hman, he's a relatively conservative guy and simply doesn't want to go overboard. I don't think the suppression/liver damage is playing too much of a role in his thinking, though. I still recommend doing four weeks. I've ran the stuff, and I know that it still works well into week 4. I just see no reason to short yourself. I wouldn't ever quit something that's still relatively safe and bringing me good results without any added hassle. That's just me.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you taking for this? It should be a good add for my caffine free RagnaRok (the version with caffine was sold out).

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
From what I can gather about Hman, he's a relatively conservative guy and simply doesn't want to go overboard. I don't think the suppression/liver damage is playing too much of a role in his thinking, though. I still recommend doing four weeks. I've ran the stuff, and I know that it still works well into week 4. I just see no reason to short yourself. I wouldn't ever quit something that's still relatively safe and bringing me good results without any added hassle. That's just me.
Yeah that is pretty close. I will probably run it for 4 weeks, i am going to go by feel though and play it by ear(or should i say muscle). I just was going to make it shorter because i have a test cycle coming up and i don't want to put it off for too long. Ya heard!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that is pretty close. I will probably run it for 4 weeks, i am going to go by feel though and play it by ear(or should i say muscle). I just was going to make it shorter because i have a test cycle coming up and i don't want to put it off for too long. Ya heard!
Duuuuuude. Why the heck are you not just frontloading Epi when you start Test?!?!!!

That goobly goble! Epi would make a great compound to run with either TP or TE/TC. Turn this into a Test/Epi log.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Duuuuuude. Why the heck are you not just frontloading Epi when you start Test?!?!!!

That goobly goble! Epi would make a great compound to run with either TP or TE/TC. Turn this into a Test/Epi log.
It might if i get the test soon enough! Well i am really actually go to the gym now, i got caught up kickin ass in COD4!