Cycle help!!

cmoney505

cmoney505

Awards
hey guys i just bought a bottle of Trenadrol by Kilo Sports. One of my friends took it and the way he cycled it was 1 pill (30mg) for the 1st week, then 2 for the second (60mg), then 3 from then on (90mg). what do you think? does that sound good? got clomed as my PCT. taking kre alkalyn with it and whey protein. i need some help!

thanks for your help

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
bro i know you're gonna hate to hear this and pry think im a dumb a$$ but at your height and weight you have SO much more natural potential. i mean how much experience do you have lifting? just keep workin hard with base supps, keep your diet on and save the roids for a later date. i know you're gonna do what you're gonna do but just think bout it and research a lil

cmoney505

cmoney505

Awards
i have been lifting for about 3 years. i have pretty good expierence. so you think i should just save them and keep lifting hard and just eat tons?

cmoney505

cmoney505

Awards
also what other supplements should i take? i usually just take kre alkalyn and a bunch of whey protein?

ondaslab

Awards
i say go for it, im taking trenadrol right now. On forth week coming in a few days don't know if im going with three pills a day. 5'6 156

you wont know till u try it out, i say as long as u have a good pct

cmoney505

cmoney505

Awards
i say go for it, im taking trenadrol right now. On forth week coming in a few days don't know if im going with three pills a day. 5'6 156

what are u taking as a pct? how is it going so far? good results?

ondaslab

Awards
sorry for the delay

i ended my cycle today, the max weight i put on was 9lbs

i gained atleast 40 lbs on bench press
example of strenght increase
before i hit 235 7 times , now i hit it 10 and could have done more but stopped to move up in weight, my next set was 265, and i hit that 7 times.

others like shoulders and legs improve greatly as well

my pct is nolvadex, post cycle support, and will use some inhibit e towards end of pct

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

what was you dosage like for trenadrol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10