Large ORAL cycle

PLSwisdom

Awards
Hi all, Phil here

About me: Im 29 years young, 181lbs, 5'8 and have been working out since 1988. Ive always stayed clean til about 4 years ago, this will be my 5th cycle. 1st. 500mg test E pw, 40mg dbol for 12 weeks, pull clomid and nolva PCT, 2nd. SUS 250, deca 500mg for 14 weeks (full PCT obv). 3rd Superdrol kickstart to a Test E 1000mg 15 weeks, only lasted 7 weeks due to flu. 4th Superdrol, Pheraplex and Epistane stack with PCT(3 weeks for sd and pplex, 6 for epi. Keep in mind Ive always used Milk thistle, liv 54, omegas and many MANY support supps throughout with very CLEAN diet...OCD can be a good thing some times ;). This cycle will involve many orals.

Week 1-3 Superdrol 20/30/30
Week 3-6 Ergomax LMG 20/30/30/30
Week 4-9 Epidrol 20/20/50/50/40/40
Week 9-11 AX Prostanzonol 150/200/200 (underdosed winny)
Week 11-14 Winztrol 200/300/300/350 (Underdosed winny)
Week 13-15 Methoxy TST 14/16/18

PCT will require both nolva and clomid, proviron and HCG CEE, Clutamine, Cissus drol, Xlean

Support supps...of course: Zinc, b12, Centruim, Jointsupport, L Arginine, PLeanty of fishoil...Omegas, Lost of fiber, Chromium, Proviron, Cholestolo, CoQ10, LIVER SUPPORTS: Liv 52, 2 tabs twice deals, 1350 mg Milkthistle, blood tests before, mid cycle and after cycle...better safe than sorry.

This is a bulk even towards the end. The reason for the cutting agents at the end are for hardening, vascularity, and gettin rid of bloat.

Any advice on what should be added or taken away? Im already on week two of the Superdrol and weight it up 6lbs, will keep everyone updates. Wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read and I hope to enjoy my stay at AnabolicMinds :)

SULLIVAN0785

Awards
Welcome to AM Phil. You seem pretty experienced and seems like you know what your doing. dont forget to double dose that MT and Liv 52 haha but you should be a monster after this just keep an eye on you body including your nuts and make sure to get those bloods done and id say you should be good to go.... good luck

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
have u set up the dosages for your pct yet?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not the tst with the winz? it would shorten the cycle a bit. Ever thought of using HCG in this cycle?

9 weeks of methyl is crazy man idk about that.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO you are going to lose some of your gains even while ON because you're going from the strongest compound to weaker ones.

You're also probably shut down already, which might lead to feeling pretty crappy by week 4 or 5.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO you are going to lose some of your gains even while ON because you're going from the strongest compound to weaker ones.

You're also probably shut down already, which might lead to feeling pretty crappy by week 4 or 5.
good points.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, the OP should continue running SD as typical for 3 or 4 weeks and call it a cycle. In which case, he could save the rest of his stash for a much better planned cycle in the future.

Also IMO, I sure wish I had hcg following my short SD run. The drol is some potent shiit :head:

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Phil, out of curiosity what was your weight when you ran your first cycle. You should have gained nicely while running the test, especially with the oral kickstart.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having used Test, Deca and D-Bol during previous cycles, why have you decided to go back to OTC designers?

Disturb3d

Awards
Hi all, Phil here

About me: Im 29 years young, 181lbs, 5'8 and have been working out since 1988. Ive always stayed clean til about 4 years ago, this will be my 5th cycle. 1st. 500mg test E pw, 40mg dbol for 12 weeks, pull clomid and nolva PCT, 2nd. SUS 250, deca 500mg for 14 weeks (full PCT obv). 3rd Superdrol kickstart to a Test E 1000mg 15 weeks, only lasted 7 weeks due to flu. 4th Superdrol, Pheraplex and Epistane stack with PCT(3 weeks for sd and pplex, 6 for epi. Keep in mind Ive always used Milk thistle, liv 54, omegas and many MANY support supps throughout with very CLEAN diet...OCD can be a good thing some times ;). This cycle will involve many orals.

Week 1-3 Superdrol 20/30/30
Week 3-6 Ergomax LMG 20/30/30/30
Week 4-9 Epidrol 20/20/50/50/40/40
Week 9-11 AX Prostanzonol 150/200/200 (underdosed winny)
Week 11-14 Winztrol 200/300/300/350 (Underdosed winny)
Week 13-15 Methoxy TST 14/16/18

PCT will require both nolva and clomid, proviron and HCG CEE, Clutamine, Cissus drol, Xlean

Support supps...of course: Zinc, b12, Centruim, Jointsupport, L Arginine, PLeanty of fishoil...Omegas, Lost of fiber, Chromium, Proviron, Cholestolo, CoQ10, LIVER SUPPORTS: Liv 52, 2 tabs twice deals, 1350 mg Milkthistle, blood tests before, mid cycle and after cycle...better safe than sorry.

This is a bulk even towards the end. The reason for the cutting agents at the end are for hardening, vascularity, and gettin rid of bloat.

Any advice on what should be added or taken away? Im already on week two of the Superdrol and weight it up 6lbs, will keep everyone updates. Wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read and I hope to enjoy my stay at AnabolicMinds :)

My liver hurts just looking at it