PCT help!!!

Anamolic08

Anamolic08

Awards
Hey gang! After reading so many posts/messagee bos, I finally decided to join becayuse there are a lot of guys on here who know what they are talking about. Okay I won't BS I just want to get to the bottom line on what it is I'm having trouble with...so please help me out if you can!

I am finishing a 12 week cycle of test enanthate - 500mg/week; Deca 200mg/week discontinued 3 weeks ago; and still on Anavar 50mg/day.

I took my last injection of test last Monday...so this coming monday i will be starting my hcg 500ius/day for 20 days along with 20-40mg/day tamox (how much is best for tamox?)...and once I'm done with the hcg I will start clomid for a few weeks (also how much should the dosage be?). The reason why I ask is because I've been told now that I should have been taking 500Ius/week of hcg at the beginning of the cycle, though this is my 4th cycle and I've always saved hcg to the end. But I always end up going back to the same weight 180-190ish when I'm done with pct only to think that I could have prevented the losses by a lesser degree.

In some threads I've heard of people taking their normal pct like I have mentioned above along with some Over the counter products that go well in conjunction with tamox/hcg/clomid...like rebound xt or something. So if you guys can help even an intermediate out that would be great...developed a bit of gyno in my right pec but very minimal when palpating...just want to make sure my pct is spot on so it doesnt get any worse...in fact should hopefully just disappear and want to maximize keeping what gains I've made.

I am also considering starting a growth cycle to bridge in between my AAS cycle and stay on once i get on my next aas in about 4 months...

so pct info would be the greatest help...such as timing of when to start and dosages of hcg/tamox/clomid...again, i took my last shot of test this last monday and I'm going to take my last dosage of anavar sunday...and start my hcg this coming monday...

hope to also make a few friends!!! cathcya up.

Anamolic

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I do not personally subscribe to the theory that you should use hcg while on....I know the logic behind it, but I disagree with it. As far as the Nolva goes, I would use 20mg ED...I do something a little different with my clomid as I like to do 300mgs the first few days, then drop it down to 150 for a few days, then down to 50mgs for the remainder....

holy

Anamolic08

Anamolic08

Awards
cool

thanks for the reply holy...I know even at an intermediate level for using AAS's for a few years now...it's still tough to get your PCT spot on. I'm going to try HCG for 500 mg/day for 20 days in conjunction with nolva for 20mg/day and once the hcg is up im going to cease nolva and start the clomid at 300 for the first day like you said and take 100mg dosages afterwards for the onset of another 3 weeks? sound good?

ana

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply holy...I know even at an intermediate level for using AAS's for a few years now...it's still tough to get your PCT spot on. I'm going to try HCG for 500 mg/day for 20 days in conjunction with nolva for 20mg/day and once the hcg is up im going to cease nolva and start the clomid at 300 for the first day like you said and take 100mg dosages afterwards for the onset of another 3 weeks? sound good?

ana

i dont think you should do hCG everyday

1 week after last shot......
hCG 2000 IUs every 3rd day for a total of 5 shots
after your last shot of hCG 100mg clomid for 3weeks
and run .5mg Adex every day the entire 5 week PCT

the problem with not running an AI when on hCG is the amount of aromatase, which is why you should be on an AI while you take hCG

hope you use this protocol

if you use nolva you wont be able to use adex because its effeciancy is reduced when used with nolva so the only other option is aromasin which is much more expensice;.

Anamolic08

Anamolic08

Awards
i dont think you should do hCG everyday

1 week after last shot......
hCG 2000 IUs every 3rd day for a total of 5 shots
after your last shot of hCG 100mg clomid for 3weeks
and run .5mg Adex every day the entire 5 week PCT

the problem with not running an AI when on hCG is the amount of aromatase, which is why you should be on an AI while you take hCG

hope you use this protocol

if you use nolva you wont be able to use adex because its effeciancy is reduced when used with nolva so the only other option is aromasin which is much more expensice;.
I heard that taking too much hcg at once can cuase perm effects to the LH or something to bring your gonads back to normal as it's ver sensitive...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that taking too much hcg at once can cuase perm effects to the LH or something to bring your gonads back to normal as it's ver sensitive...
yea but if used every day i think youll be much more desensitized rather then every3rd day. thus leading to permanent effects