Help with end of cycle

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a 8 week cycle of Xtreme Tren & Mass, and I was told to take Xtreme Estro from weeks 5-9, and weeks 9-12 are a test booster. Sound ok to take the Estro at the end of the cycle? Any info would be great, thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first of all....IMO doing an 8 week cycle of tren..yet again anything is stupid. 5-6 weeks max. what is xtreme estro neways? never heard of it. im guessing its an AI? but u need more than that. get some cycle support for before during and pct, creatine, fish oil and lots of protein. a test booster is an ok addition to a pct . dont forget about your liver as well. just because a tren product is not methylated doesnt mean it can't harm your liver. also get some hawthorne berries..itll help with your blood pressure. whats the mass portion of that product neways?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
first of all....IMO doing an 8 week cycle of tren..yet again anything is stupid. 5-6 weeks max. what is xtreme estro neways? never heard of it. im guessing its an AI? but u need more than that. get some cycle support for before during and pct, creatine, fish oil and lots of protein. a test booster is an ok addition to a pct . dont forget about your liver as well. just because a tren product is not methylated doesnt mean it can't harm your liver. also get some hawthorne berries..itll help with your blood pressure. whats the mass portion of that product neways?

Estro Xtreme is 4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione (Formastane clone). Mass Xtreme is 17 a Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera clone, I think). Yea I think im just goin to do 6 weeks. Before I start the cycle I got some blood results done, just for check up, and my liver enzyme was a little high so Im holding the Mass for another time and just running the Tren. I also got all support supps. Thanks for you input.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Estro Xtreme is 4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione (Formastane clone). Mass Xtreme is 17 a Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera clone, I think). Yea I think im just goin to do 6 weeks. Before I start the cycle I got some blood results done, just for check up, and my liver enzyme was a little high so Im holding the Mass for another time and just running the Tren. I also got all support supps. Thanks for you input.
also if this is your first time using a tren product, i wouldnt go more than 4 weeks.