First Havoc Cyce + PCT

wishmaster25

Awards
Hey guys,

I also posted this in the havoc write up but i didnt get a responce so i will try it this way.

In about 3 weeks i will be starting my first cycle. I have had a lot of help putting this cycle together.

Hower i still have some questions, maybe you guys can help me out here.

Because all the stories i read about people getting Gyno even delayed gyno, so i decided to change my cycle some what.

This will be my cycle i think:

Preloaded: 8 a 10 days:
- Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops

Havoc Cycle:
Week 1: start with 20mg for 3 days, than 30mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg

During the cycle i will take:
- Taurine 6 grams
- Multivitamins
- Omega 3-6-9. 2 caps a day
- Whey protein 2 a 3 shakes a day.
- 9 amino tabs/caps a day
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

Q1: Do i need anything else?

PCT:

Week 1: 30mg Nolva
Week 2: 20mg Nolva
Week 3: 10mg Nolva
Week 4: 10mg Nolva

Q2: I only have 500mg of nolva, do i need more? Because i can get more if needed. So 30/20/20/10 i am not able to run that, or i have to get more nolva, what do you guys think?

Week 4: adding 6oxo 300mg
Week 5: only 6oxo 200mg
Week 6: only 6oxo 100mg

Q3: What about the dosage of the 6oxo, because i have less nolva? add more weeks/dosage???
Q4: Do i need to setup the 6oxo different?
Q5: I have read that also a lot of people add a test booster. Do i need a test booster during the pct?
Q6: if So which one? Which week do i start and how much, how long do i run it? Some say use AX, how should i run it? Start in week 4 and than??? How many Weeks/pils a day? is it really necessary?
Q7: Maybe adding PCS and IC3 as well?? And if so how do i run it?
Q8: Some person adviced me The product called Vitex (chaste berry). Vitex will help with prolactin issues, what do you think? Do i need this?

Supps during my PCT:
- Crea mono
- Multivitamins
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

Q9: Do i need anything else?

Q10:Any other advice for me?

I know i ask a lot of questions but i just want to be sure and run a well planned cycle unlike some other people.

I am currious about you guys think and if you can answer all my questions

Thanks!!!!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
PCT is looking great.

I might say take PCS with Nolva to aid in recovery after cycle. It may not be fully needed but I feel it helps pump up test levels faster.

6oxo starting in around 3rd week for PCT you already have the doseing down.

As for prolactin everyone is diffrent of course but I did not have a problem from Havoc.

Dending on how your cycle is going I might suggest doing one week a 40mg. At 30 I first noticed it kick in so to speak but at 40 it was on :)

Just make sure your training and diet are in check and you are set.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Hey guys,

I also posted this in the havoc write up but i didnt get a responce so i will try it this way.

In about 3 weeks i will be starting my first cycle. I have had a lot of help putting this cycle together.

Because all the stories i read about people getting Gyno even delayed gyno, so i decided to change my cycle some what.

Havoc Cycle:

- Taurine 6 grams
- Multivitamins
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

PCT:

Q2: I only have 500mg of nolva, do i need more? Because i can get more if needed. So 30/20/20/10 i am not able to run that, or i have to get more nolva, what do you guys think?

Q3: What about the dosage of the 6oxo, because i have less nolva? add more weeks/dosage???
Q5: I have read that also a lot of people add a test booster. Do i need a test booster during the pct?
Q6: if So which one? Which week do i start and how much, how long do i run it? Some say use AX, how should i run it? Start in week 4 and than??? How many Weeks/pils a day? is it really necessary?
Q8: Some person adviced me The product called Vitex (chaste berry). Vitex will help with prolactin issues, what do you think? Do i need this?

Supps during my PCT:
- Crea mono
- Multivitamins
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

I know i ask a lot of questions but i just want to be sure and run a well planned cycle unlike some other people.

Thanks!!!!
You do not need I3c if you have Nolva.That would be a route if you wanted to go OTC.Yes you need a test booster.Several options out there for that.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I don't know that it is quite correct to say that you "need" a test booster. Some people use them and some don't. Some people take Fenugreek or DHEA. I just did a 2 week blast with Havoc at 30-40 mg and my mini-PCT did not involve a test booster. But my cycle was very short. Have fun OP, I'm sure you will. Just be careful about your tendons/ligaments/joints. I keep telling people this, but do not increase the weights too quickly. I hurt my shoulder that way and I don't think it'll ever be the same.

wishmaster25

Awards
PCT is looking great.

I might say take PCS with Nolva to aid in recovery after cycle. It may not be fully needed but I feel it helps pump up test levels faster.

6oxo starting in around 3rd week for PCT you already have the doseing down.

As for prolactin everyone is diffrent of course but I did not have a problem from Havoc.

Dending on how your cycle is going I might suggest doing one week a 40mg. At 30 I first noticed it kick in so to speak but at 40 it was on :)

Just make sure your training and diet are in check and you are set.
Thanks for your responce,

So what about my nolva dosage, do i need more?
And when i add PCS, do i run it in when 1 of my pct or week 3?

Thanks for your help/advice!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Havoc Cycle:

- Taurine 6 grams
- Multivitamins
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

PCT:

Supps during my PCT:
- Crea mono
- Multivitamins
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

Thanks!!!!
I would add Lean Xtreme for cortisol during Week 3 of your PCT.

I would start the AI's PCS during Week 1 along with your Nolva. At that low of a Havoc Dose your Nolva might even be optional with PCS, but I plan to use it along side.

If you already have the 6 Oxo you might should be able to forgo the PCS and just use the Nolva and 6 Oxo.

Also, Havoc and Epistane are similar compounds and many go up to 40mg and up to 6 weeks. Depending on what you are looking for and how you are feeling I might recommend either scenario.

It looks like you are setup and ready to go. Look forward to seeing your results!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Use PCS the first week with Nolva the dose you mentioned will be fine. I have entered my 2nd week of PCT with Nolva and PCS. I feel it aids in faster recovery for me.

As silver said lean extreme might be good to add on the 3rd week to help with Cort. issues that you may have. Overall it is not "needed" but can help you stay leaner off cycle.

6oxo I start in the 3rd week of PCT and dose down along with a test booster (PCS for the last two weeks then DTH till the bottle is empty) I do this as an extra step to make sure natural test production is back and est. levels are controlled as the Nolva is tapered off.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about reversitol? I'm planning on running this instead of nolva or running along side nolva at 10mg (to counter the sides of nolva at 20mg+)

It contains 6-bromo,atd, ic3, trans-resveratrol, longjack...people run it for four weeks, maybe this would work if ran for 8 weeks?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I would not replace Nolva. No need to run it above 20mg either 20,20,10,10 is fine in most cases.

I would run PCS along time Nolva and if you felt the need to run 6OXO starting in week 3 or 4 and tapering down.

Keep in mind you are not trying to get rid of Est. you want it to come back just not take effect until test is there to balance out. Nolva does this for you while the PCS helps bring back natural test levels. As you come off Nolva the 6OXO can help moderate the est. levels is they are still out of the norm.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
drop the Liv. 52 and add pcs

Nope...

Liv. 52 has hundreds of studies done on it, and it is most certainly worth using...

wishmaster25

Awards
what do you guys think about reversitol? I'm planning on running this instead of nolva or running along side nolva at 10mg (to counter the sides of nolva at 20mg+)

It contains 6-bromo,atd, ic3, trans-resveratrol, longjack...people run it for four weeks, maybe this would work if ran for 8 weeks?
All of the sudden everybody uses reversitol instead of nolva.
And however most of the people can get away with it but there are 2 cases that i know off that people got gyno because they only uese reversitol.

There where a lot of people that just uses, pcs and 6-oxo as pct and also they got away with it but and the end i think if you want to be save just stick to the nolva.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All of the sudden everybody uses reversitol instead of nolva.
And however most of the people can get away with it but there are 2 cases that i know off that people got gyno because they only uese reversitol.

There where a lot of people that just uses, pcs and 6-oxo as pct and also they got away with it but and the end i think if you want to be save just stick to the nolva.

reversitol can be used with nolva no problem,

im interested in hearing these cases about gyno from reversitol,

wishmaster25

Awards
reversitol can be used with nolva no problem,

im interested in hearing these cases about gyno from reversitol,
i read about them on bb.com
There where only 2 cases, that during there pct they had a small lump under 1 nipple.

I remembered one of them ask if you should upped the dosage because he was in week 3 and doing 2 pills a day. And he asked if when i bumped it up to 3 again if the lump would go away.

The other one was similar to the first one but had nolva on hand.

But some people do get gyno from havoc or epi so thats why i think you should have nolva on hand ifnot run it.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
It contains 6-bromo,atd
This is something I would think would be better later in PCT after tapering down Nolva and Est. starts to take effect again.

Keep in mind the goal of PCT is not to destroy all Est. we want to to come back controllled while our natural test levels increase. Once Our test levels are there to balance out then we can slowly let it take effect again

If your whole PCT is suppressing Est. sure you may not have problems during your pct but after you think your finished... Est will rebound.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is something I would think would be better later in PCT after tapering down Nolva and Est. starts to take effect again.

Keep in mind the goal of PCT is not to destroy all Est. we want to to come back controllled while our natural test levels increase. Once Our test levels are there to balance out then we can slowly let it take effect again

If your whole PCT is suppressing Est. sure you may not have problems during your pct but after you think your finished... Est will rebound.

its at a low enough dose that you will not completly destroy estrogen IMO.somoe will be there. and as your natrual androgen levels rise there will always be some aromatization which will be taken care of and it will allow for a better recovery, because you keep test as test.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good point. In a lower dose I could understand this giving the desired effect.
The only problem I have is that in my thinking at least for quicker recovery and hopefully more chance to keep gains I would rather test/Est levels increase as fast as possible holding off the effects of Est via Nolva till test can catch up.

This of course plays from two diffrent schools OTC PCT and the Nolva brand. Personally I would think the Epi/Havoc/Hdrol cycles being done out there would be fine but why take the chance with any of your hormones.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a good point. In a lower dose I could understand this giving the desired effect.
The only problem I have is that in my thinking at least for quicker recovery and hopefully more chance to keep gains I would rather test/Est levels increase as fast as possible holding off the effects of Est via Nolva till test can catch up.

This of course plays from two diffrent schools OTC PCT and the Nolva brand. Personally I would think the Epi/Havoc/Hdrol cycles being done out there would be fine but why take the chance with any of your hormones.

id like to add 6oxo to reversitol !!! can definetly help the T/E ratio!!!

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Hehe 6oxo is some good stuff. Honestly I like this product but I do wish it had two layers. Something for early stages and then a finish up.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
i meant why use liver52 and cs

The reason for using both is they contain completely different ingredients. The pc has Milk Thistle if I am not mistaken, and the Liv. 52 has a variety of herbs that protect the liver and kidneys.