Cycle check, test e/anadrol

Fergs103

Awards
So in about 3 weeks I plan on running a 10 week test e/anadrol cycle broken down as such:

test e@ 500/mg per week
Anadrol@ 100/mg ed for 4 weeks

I would have preferred dbol as the kickstart but things didn't really workout with the source I had lined up so there was a change of plans.

PCT

Nolva: 20/20/20/20 and as needed while one cycle

Clen: build up to 80 mg then continue for 6 weeks

Ketotifen: 2mg for 6 weeks

proviron: 25 mg for 4 weeks ( two before end of cycle two after)

Femara as needed on cycle.

Any suggestions/changes would be great.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
A few things...first off, 100mgs AD is a lot...Secondly, I dont normally like to recommend someone run clen unless they are precontest....OH, and clen is measured in MCGs, not MGs....Lastly, I have never had a client that was happy with femara....it causes additional problems in a lot of people...I would run arimidex instead. I think it is the ideal AI, it doesnt work TOO well, like femara does.

holy

Fergs103

Awards
100mg is the max I was planning on working up to it over the course of a couple days to see how my body responds, with something that strong it can't hurt to ease into things a bit.

The clen is just something I thought I'd try, I like the idea of being able to stay with my on cycle diet during my PCT and the increased protein synthesis is a bonus. It's not set in stone though, I'm still trying to find some decent logs from people who used clen during their PCT and what results they got from it. It's better know use as a cutting drug is what disturbs me but from what I've seen it can be useful in retaining gains. And the unit measurement was my mistake, got in the habit of typing mg.

As for the femara I was planning on taking only very small doses, from what I hear .25mg eod should more then do trick. The problem with armidex is that while I found a decent priced generic femara, armidex would have run into the hundreds of dollars. Do you know of any lower priced generic armidex? It was my first choice but my funds are not unlimited.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
As far as prices go, just pick up one of the generic liquids...they work just as well and are considerably cheaper. Femara looks fantastic on paper, but in the real world, it works almost too well and causes additional sides. I didnt realize you were going to run clen as part of your PCT...I cannot imagine its going to help much....Sure, clen is anticatabolic, but the anabolic effects are so slight its not going to help you with any retention issues. I assumed you were going to run it during the cycle to keep the buckets of water off that the AD is going to pack on.

holy