FedUp

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

FedUp

Does anyone know if there is insurance on the packages that are sent, or if it is feasible that the tracking is wrong? Basically, it says my package was delivered Friday afternoon, and it is nowhere to be found. I am worried that it was left at my front door and someone stole it, but I have never had any packages left at my front door because I live in an apartment complex with an office up front. If anyone has any ideas, past experience, advice, etc. it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.17%

its most likely at a packing center. somewhere downtown..

happens to me sometimes. call them.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

I dont think it would be downtown. I had this problem with another website: tracking showed it was delivered but I did not receive anything. I told the company I never got my order and they resent the supps. I'm sure the package was insured to NP will be able to help you out.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Does anyone know if there is insurance on the packages that are sent, or if it is feasible that the tracking is wrong? Basically, it says my package was delivered Friday afternoon, and it is nowhere to be found. I am worried that it was left at my front door and someone stole it, but I have never had any packages left at my front door because I live in an apartment complex with an office up front. If anyone has any ideas, past experience, advice, etc. it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    was shipment through fedex?

mine was, and I clearly indicated not to leave at apartment front door because so many people pass by it.

I have heard nothing but bad things about fedex delivery guys leaving packages at unappropriate locations, maybe some don't even bother to read the instructions on the label for shipment

Twice I mentioned to leave at apartment office, but 1 package was lost(maybe fedex guy took it and said delivered or stolen), and another one I got it but was frustrated it was left at front door, waiting for some itchy hand to pick it away

Nowadays I always ship via UPS for some extra $

I say do a poll, and maybe offer cheap rates via UPS/USPS

/end rant
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

Everyones got horror stories, I too hate fedex, and if you ever have a package lost, its a nightmare, from a consumers standpoint, the post office is no better, and I dont like the fact that they can pop open any package and look in it. UPS has been the lesser of evils for me, and I choose them whenever possible, but ofcourse they are not perfect.

Good luck with your situation.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.32%

all the appts that I lived at had a main office that FedEx and UPS and USPS would drop the packages off at any luck there? Or like said earlier they may have scanned it a delivered and you weren't there so they kept it, I think this happened to me once and it was a their station.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.05%

thanks for the input guys. yeah, i went to the office a couple times and no luck, no notification was on the door or anything either. my apartment complex isn't that bad an area as it is all students, but at this time of year there aren't many people here and someone easily coulda picked it up without being seen. i am mainly confused cause i have ordered a ton of packages since i moved in and not a single one was left at the door. to whoever has my stuff, if you read this you better leave feedback for the synthesize and the java soap
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.05%

update

Darren emailed me today and said they are in contact with fedex to try to figure out what's going on. In the meantime, they sent me a replacement package Surprise surprise, more outstanding customer service