NutraPlanet Customer Service Issues

1. Unbreakable

Exclamation NutraPlanet Customer Service Issues

Attention:
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    As before, to better prevent slip ups, please send order additions or changes directly to my customer service department rather than posting on AM: customerservice@nutraplanet.co m
    MOD EDIT: This forum can be used as well but please try to contact them FIRST through their email.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    For the most reliable and quickest customer serive response, please email ALL customer service issues directly to Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and business!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Customer service--Urgent Please READ
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:42 PM
  2. customer service issues
    By imranali84 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 09:20 PM
  3. NutraPlanet Customer Service rocks!
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2