wojo

Awards
  • Established
grrr its not in stock..was just going to make a order..lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hey i have a ? i just found a bottle of 7-oh (20 grams worth) i didnt even know i had..it has 2 be over 3 years old..do you think it is any good? i remember when you sold this there wa controversy about it because DS said it couldnt be the right powder

crappero

Awards
Everytime I put more than 1 as my quantity, it says out of stock, is this just an error, or is it out of stock?
Thanks again.

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, checked an no more left. Ordering more now.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
5 grams of B-triol mixed into a transdermal works wonderfully IMO. Nice substitute for 7-keto.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting Systematic 7 now, and I am bathing in the stuff practically before my workouts... Should I taper off of it? Will it help additionally with belly fat? Also, does your body build a fair amount of tolerance to 7-keto?

Thanks!

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
oh, no just 20g powder. Having a transdermal would be great, but Id have to look more into it. What kind of solution would work the best?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
NP's penetrate seems to work just fine. I'm sure T-gel would dissolve it as well as far as premade carriers. The basic alcohol, DMSO, D-limenene mixes.

I have no issues mixing my own, but offering a premade trans might get more people to try this. A blend of B-triol and 7-keto would work well IMO.

20 g incriments would work for me, but it's not something I use constantly.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i would def prefer a pre-mixed i am half retarded when it comes to homebrewing..seriously and the other half doesnt help much..lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm should also go into a transdermal easier at lower dosage. I do have some of the NP bulk lipoderm ultra I could squeeze a few grams into :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one more question, if I were to take it orally instead, whats the measurement work out to? how many mg per 1/4 tsp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What is a good dose for oral administration of 7-keto dhea?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
5 grams of B-triol mixed into a transdermal works wonderfully IMO. Nice substitute for 7-keto.
Bioman, I have 1 gram of 17 b-triol, so how many oz. of NP's Penetrate would I want to mix it in? Also, how my pumps would = 25mg? Sorry but math is not my strongest subject.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't do math...ever!

lol

Just use 1/5 of the penetrate bottle. Not sure of how many mg that would yeild per pump though.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
^ how many pumps do you use when you mix 5 grams in an 8 oz bottle?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Usually just 2 squirts , 2 times per day.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
5 grams of baet and 5 grams of 7-oh in a penetrate bottle sounds fun..i think i am going to do this..only prob is i have a old bottle of penetrate.when i say old i mean when they first started selling it and i have no idea how much comes out per squirt.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I ordered 1g of B-androstenetriol from CNW and it's looks like they sent me 5g. The standard 100g container they use is 1/4 the way full of powder. It sucks I don't have a scale. Is this powder really fluffy or what?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
u got a container? i ordered 10 grams and got a baggie..lol

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
is this stuff the same that's in Retain 2? And you guys are applying it transdermally? I'm aware of the fact you can't spot reduce fat, but if you're rubbing this into your stomach will it actually help to reduce abdominal fat?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
u got a container? i ordered 10 grams and got a baggie..lol
Yeah, I got a container and I have no idea how much is in it, lol. I have to get a scale from somewhere.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
is this stuff the same that's in Retain 2? And you guys are applying it transdermally? I'm aware of the fact you can't spot reduce fat, but if you're rubbing this into your stomach will it actually help to reduce abdominal fat?
I'm hoping this will reduce abdoninal fat. I have never tried it before. The main reason I'm using a 'dermal is because it's easier to just dissolve X amount of grams in X amount of oz then to try and measure out 25mg doses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Weight Loss 9
Prince IronMag Labs 0
BeardedBreast Supplements 1
Supplements 4