7-Keto DHEA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ^ how many pumps do you use when you mix 5 grams in an 8 oz bottle?

2. Usually just 2 squirts , 2 times per day.
    •   

3. 5 grams of baet and 5 grams of 7-oh in a penetrate bottle sounds fun..i think i am going to do this..only prob is i have a old bottle of penetrate.when i say old i mean when they first started selling it and i have no idea how much comes out per squirt.

4. I ordered 1g of B-androstenetriol from CNW and it's looks like they sent me 5g. The standard 100g container they use is 1/4 the way full of powder. It sucks I don't have a scale. Is this powder really fluffy or what?

5. u got a container? i ordered 10 grams and got a baggie..lol
    •   

6. is this stuff the same that's in Retain 2? And you guys are applying it transdermally? I'm aware of the fact you can't spot reduce fat, but if you're rubbing this into your stomach will it actually help to reduce abdominal fat?

7. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    u got a container? i ordered 10 grams and got a baggie..lol
    Yeah, I got a container and I have no idea how much is in it, lol. I have to get a scale from somewhere.

8. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    is this stuff the same that's in Retain 2? And you guys are applying it transdermally? I'm aware of the fact you can't spot reduce fat, but if you're rubbing this into your stomach will it actually help to reduce abdominal fat?
    I'm hoping this will reduce abdoninal fat. I have never tried it before. The main reason I'm using a 'dermal is because it's easier to just dissolve X amount of grams in X amount of oz then to try and measure out 25mg doses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?
    By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
  3. Anyone tried 7-Keto DHEA?
    By asap nutrition in forum Supplements