New bulk product: Adrenosterone

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
frickin awesome...i might do this as a transdermal :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, that's a deal.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
matt, do you know anyone who has used the powder yet? i was thinking something like 300mg adreno/150-200 mg formestane transdermally for 6-8 weeks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I'm assuming this is coming from Ergo?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I'm assuming this is coming from Ergo?
I doubt it. There's a lab somewhere in China putting this out now would be my guess. Ergo and AX are marketing theirs more mainstream. Bulk powder is kinda niche for people like us. However, my guess is that capped versions from others will soon appear. This is going to put some serious downward price pressure on the other products.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
no one that I know of.
cool, i will probably try this in about 3-4 weeks and i will give some feedback. i believe PA said that this stuff was promising transdermally, but it can't be marketed that way cause of dshea. i would ask him but i doubt he wants to give that kind of info, i guess it's more of an inexact science anyways

BMW

Awards
  • Established
cool, i will probably try this in about 3-4 weeks and i will give some feedback. i believe PA said that this stuff was promising transdermally, but it can't be marketed that way cause of dshea. i would ask him but i doubt he wants to give that kind of info, i guess it's more of an inexact science anyways
yeah unfortuanly PA has to be very careful what he says and does these day

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, wouldn't really be smart for him anyways, as right now this is his only competition

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. There's a lab somewhere in China putting this out now would be my guess. Ergo and AX are marketing theirs more mainstream. Bulk powder is kinda niche for people like us. However, my guess is that capped versions from others will soon appear. This is going to put some serious downward price pressure on the other products.
Yeah, the reason that I ask is because I remember PA offering to sell it in bulk by the kilo for those who were interested. I figured CNW may have picked it up...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am wondering also if this would work good as a transdermal. I have been waiting for it to come out in bulk for this specific reason. I would like to hear more thoughts on this though.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Taking it in 3-AD doses, 10g will last 3 weeks - as long as a bottle of 11-OXO.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even moreso, at the ~225mg cortisol control level its over a month for $25. quite the deal

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am thinking you would not need as much of a dose transdermally...I would like some of the chemist nerds to help me out with this. Would it work transdermally? As in better absorbtion while using less...I know some powders won't dissolve or weigh too much. I don't know thats why I need those chemist nerds help on this.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Well I am thinking you would not need as much of a dose transdermally...I would like some of the chemist nerds to help me out with this. Would it work transdermally? As in better absorbtion while using less...I know some powders won't dissolve or weigh too much. I don't know thats why I need those chemist nerds help on this.
Would love some theories as well. I def want to give this a try!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone want to start a pool on how soon before its sold out?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully not too soon. I want to get my hands on some.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Coming soon in bulk: Adrenosterone's older psychotic brother, Adrenochrome! :head: :run:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Funny enough, I think i'd be even more interested in that :D

I'd wipe out my entire bank account and buy the entire stock. Needless to say, you guys wouldn't hear from me for a couple weeks/months. :twisted:

abish

abish

Awards
just bought 60 grams guys im planning on running 600 gm daily. does anyone know what will help with absorbsion. like 3-ad has an absorbsion agent

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
just bought 60 grams guys im planning on running 600 gm daily. does anyone know what will help with absorbsion. like 3-ad has an absorbsion agent
Bioperine for sure. Naringin, or just eat grapefruit maybe.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the reason that I ask is because I remember PA offering to sell it in bulk by the kilo for those who were interested. I figured CNW may have picked it up...
Well, it wouldn't be the first time if I'm wrong.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Bioperine for sure. Naringin, or just eat grapefruit maybe.
PA said that is useless and this compound does not need any at all. Think about it, 3-AD is supposed to be dosed higher, yet they add in more things to make it more bioavaliable, come on now...the reasoning is flawed

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
PA said that is useless and this compound does not need any at all. Think about it, 3-AD is supposed to be dosed higher, yet they add in more things to make it more bioavaliable, come on now...the reasoning is flawed
Well your talking about orally ingesting a non-methylated steroid. I surely don't think it would hurt anything to include the "trisobagen absorption complex." Or attempt to create your own makeshift absorption helper stack.

But I agree, its not essential.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bought a 40 grams..this is going to be fun

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing as how most hormones are lipophilic, take it with meals containing a fairly good dose of fats.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
fk just bougth 5 bottles of 11-oxo thats $200 for 22,5 grams ouch :frustrate

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to figure out how much would be ideal transdermally..im thinking at least 300 mgs split in 2 daily

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to figure out how much would be ideal transdermally..im thinking at least 300 mgs split in 2 daily
450 mg orally would be for anabolic purposes. According to PA blood concentrations when taken orally peak at around 60 minutes after ingestion and return to base levels 4-5 hours later.

I would also be very interested in how to dose this transdermally and how many times a day.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's all out? :nutkick:

Matt - sent you an email.

Edit - Jmh80 = sad. Majorly sad.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
/bump on stock status/.....,more coming soon??

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how most hormones are lipophilic, take it with meals containing a fairly good dose of fats.
:goodpost: Always take non-17aa-methylated steroidals with fats.

The transdermal idea may work, as the molecular weight for adrenosterone is 300.4. If I recall correctly, 300 is about the MW cut-off point for the skin to be able to absorb the molecules. Anything bigger won't penetrate the skin.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you suppose it could be made into a sterile oral solution?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol we have to make sure were still getting it..maybe matt jumped the gun ..hopefully everything is ok

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing he just had a few kilos and it sold out from all the interest since no one knows when 3-ad will make it thru customs

And if anyone ever does come across adrenochrome, please let me know before supersoldier so I can buy some before he buys them out :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: Always take non-17aa-methylated steroidals with fats.

The transdermal idea may work, as the molecular weight for adrenosterone is 300.4. If I recall correctly, 300 is about the MW cut-off point for the skin to be able to absorb the molecules. Anything bigger won't penetrate the skin.
Yes, but what's the oral absorption rate? Sometimes it seems people are too quick to put in a TD carrier and only end up spending more money so they can rub themselves with hormones instead of popping a pill (I mean, if that's your thing :)).

Also, bump on the availability of this bad boy.