BURN3D Blowut Sale!!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
wow matt, great deal. just curious, is there any particular reason for this?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just that I have way too much sitting around.

Ether

Awards
Alright that's it no more excuses NOW I have to place an order. Shame on you Matt for making me do this. LOL!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's a damn good price for that considering it's 90 servings of--TTA: 800mg--Green Tea (50% ECGG): 800mg--Forslean: 20mg!

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Ordered, couldnt pass up that price and had to get some other goods while i was at it :lol:

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice sale, been wanting to try this for awhile, at that price, i figured now is a good time. thanks matt

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna get some of this stuff looks good and similar to DCP

do you guys ship to aus at all i tried to sign up but its only canada and usa is this correct?

sure. put your shipping addy in the comments section when checking out.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
This is a great product and the bottle lasts for several cuts..at least for me. I can drop 3-7 pounds of fat on this stuff very easily in about 3-4 weeks without much caloric restriction. It's perfect for adding on to PCT when you need to keep cals high.

Dosed at 2 pills 3x per day during PCT for 4 weeks, at maintenance cals or above, add in a little Poseidon to offset the electrolyte imbalance, and POW, you have abs..after the water gets out of your system in about 3-5 days.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
This is a great product and the bottle lasts for several cuts..at least for me. I can drop 3-7 pounds of fat on this stuff very easily in about 3-4 weeks without much caloric restriction. It's perfect for adding on to post cycle therapy when you need to keep cals high.

Dosed at 2 pills 3x per day during PCT for 4 weeks, at maintenance cals or above, add in a little Poseidon to offset the electrolyte imbalance, and POW, you have abs..after the water gets out of your system in about 3-5 days.
just got my bottle. Im dosing 3pills 3x/day about 20min before meals. How do you guys dosing....any better ways?

XFACTOR / BURN3D / PFULL/ YG

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That dosing schedule is fine. If you start getting diarhea, back off on the Burn dosing a little until your body gets used to it.

Tkenshin

Awards
wow i got mine yesterday and it just ordered it on saturday, that has to be the fastest shipping ever i had nice job. I'm gonna be starting Burn3d 2 caps 3x a day for a week then up the dosage.

heiny9883

heiny9883

Awards
hey matt, is the burn3d all sold out? its says product not found when i click on it...

heiny9883

heiny9883

Awards
thanx alot matt. just put order through!:woohoo:

Eat The Poor

Awards
I can't seem to find an expiration date on the bottle I ordered. How long is it good for? I'm working on a bottle of MP now, have another bottle of MP along with Burn3d in my dresser, and a bottle of DCP pending shipment, so it may be awhile before I use Burn3d. I just want to make sure it's still effective when I use it in, oh 2008/2009.

I'm a TTA fiend lately. :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I can drop 3-7 pounds of fat on this stuff very easily in about 3-4 weeks without much caloric restriction. It's perfect for adding on to post cycle therapy when you need to keep cals high.

that sounds intriguing...matt, do you know how much longer this sale is gonna be going?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this all sold out? Please say no...I want some for my B-Day.