Any Interest in the Amp active?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thinking $20/g is fair considering 80 doses per gram...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
dont suppose you could suspend that could ya? I hate capping small amounts...lol

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I'd most certainly be interested if it were capped.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would prefer suspension over caps. More control of dosing. IMO

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Would this be pure Adenosine Monophosphate? If so yes. I was just searching the board today to find a source.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be pure Adenosine Monophosphate? If so yes. I was just searching the board today to find a source.
I assume he means Geranamine.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SI, senor.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested as well in a capped version of this product.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Just curious, what exactly is the Amp active. Is it something like 2-Amino-4-methylhexane ? Or are you going to not tell us until it's released!?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Bring it!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what exactly is the Amp active. Is it something like 2-Amino-4-methylhexane ? Or are you going to not tell us until it's released!?

I believe it is:

1,3-dimethylamylamine

But don't quote me on that.

On a side note, Matt I would love to see this sold in powder form. For those that want a solution, that can easily be accomplished at home.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any news?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet will have it up in 1-2 days.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
NP has it up! It says 25mg doses. Would that make 40 doses per gram or am I dense?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, why isn't CNW selling this? Is it too touchy?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I would def buy this if it was capped.....considering I already bought it in bulk :p

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would def buy this if it was capped.....considering I already bought it in bulk :p
Capped, yes. I have enough dodgy stuff around without having to worry about using a scale to measure out doses of this stuff. I'm interested but anything active at these small doses is too dangerous to have around my kids.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Capped, yes. I have enough dodgy stuff around without having to worry about using a scale to measure out doses of this stuff. I'm interested but anything active at these small doses is too dangerous to have around my kids.
Yep, I am putting mine into 50ml of water to make dosing easier.....but caps would be SOOO much easier.

Also, if we had it in caps, we could take it anywhere......liquid and powder is a lot harder to transport and look very suspicious.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ok just to be clear, we are talking about the main active from ergopharm AMP?

as i tried the original beta formula when caps came seperate with the main being a small crystalline white powder.

the main AMP didnt do much to me. but snorting a tiny bit of the powder was good.

so if its the same thing im up for it as well. i liked it but something about the inclusion of cocolean just blunted everything.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
ok just to be clear, we are talking about the main active from ergopharm AMP?

as i tried the original beta formula when caps came seperate with the main being a small crystalline white powder.

the main AMP didnt do much to me. but snorting a tiny bit of the powder was good.

so if its the same thing im up for it as well. i liked it but something about the inclusion of cocolean just blunted everything.
yes.