dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive, Matt. You have my compliments.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
no one knows for certain, but maybe 1-2 per day.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im wanting to real bad, but Im testing HyperX2 on another site, so it'll be a while for me. I stacked Turk(NPs) and Ebol and had some awesome vascularity. 20% should be awesome. Buy some, use it, let me how it goes.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
already ran the the 2%..starting a havoc/x-mass cycle tomorrow..so i gtta wait on the 20%

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
what is best to stack w/ turk? im thinking bulk bcaa's.....maybe 40g bcaa's/day and 2g turk/day (i still have the old turk - first stuff nutra had....) ?? whatcha think?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This 20% is a big step up than the 2 %. Congradulations on getting it.

Some History
Turkestesterone was actually used during the Russians during a war. This is the reason why they beat Germany. Hitler had his troops on Meth and Test. Russians used this compound. I have to say though The better QUALITY the Turk the more gains you will see.

An Analogy
Every Coffee drinker knows....not every coffee bean is made equal! Some will barely get you out of bed. Decaf(which by the way has some amounts of caffeine) and some will never let you go to bed(Columbian Dark Roast!). This is how some ecdysterones work, some are "kitten like" in anabolic activity, while others are extremely anabolic and potent.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I surprised this isn't making big news, seeing how nobody could find turk and then a few months back DSade got 2% and now there is a 20%. I hope someone is going to run a log.

dingling

Awards
This 20% is a big step up than the 2 %. Congradulations on getting it.

Some History
Turkestesterone was actually used during the Russians during a war. This is the reason why they beat Germany. Hitler had his troops on Meth and Test. Russians used this compound. I have to say though The better QUALITY the Turk the more gains you will see.
So this stuff is more powerful than speed + testosterone and was the reason for winning wars?? hmmm.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this stuff is more powerful than speed + testosterone and was the reason for winning wars?? hmmm.
The higher the exact yes. theres higher than twenty percent out there. Remember the writeup in the eighties promising Dbol like gains? with ecdy. Well We can use this for our bodies for the positive.Us bodybuilders can use this for some good stuff. I dont know all the details Ill let the scientist figure it out but so far since russia has released it, then its all good. I wouldn't promote this one, at this time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im Researching and interesting in this. Is it the 11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone from Ajuga Turkestanica Extract?

Custom... can you puost a few facts about it so I can know more about it..and possibly research it deeper

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Im Researching and interesting in this. Is it the 11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone from Ajuga Turkestanica Extract?

Custom... can you puost a few facts about it so I can know more about it..and possibly research it deeper
literature is extremely limited on it. I will see what I can find and post it here.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is very interesting to me im going to have to try it

The curiosity is killing me

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ive already got mine capped and ready, but it will be a while before I get to use it, because Im logging HypX2 and then ANs stack following that.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered it..How much in a cap 1/2 gram

I should probably ordr some caps too

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered it..How much in a cap 1/2 gram

I should probably ordr some caps too
Mine averaged at about 4.25. The turk is a biotch to cap. Its almost like nettle, but not quite that bad. What size caps will you be using?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine averaged at about 4.25. The turk is a biotch to cap. Its almost like nettle, but not quite that bad. What size caps will you be using?
Im new at capping..what would you suggest ?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would you say a 1/4 teaspoon would be 1/2 gram ?

I am going to dose this 2 grams per day

gresh

gresh

Awards
You really dont have to cap it, I'm using a little less than a tsp, twice a day. I believe that provides about 2 grams. I just combine mine with protein shakes.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You really dont have to cap it, I'm using a little less than a tsp, twice a day. I believe that provides about 2 grams. I just combine mine with protein shakes.

gresh how long have you been on it and is it the 20% ?

any feedback yet or is it too early ?

gresh

gresh

Awards
gresh how long have you been on it and is it the 20% ?

any feedback yet or is it too early ?
About 2 weeks now. The first week I was taking in less than 1 gram - dosing error on my part. Ive been on about 2 grams now for a little over a week. Nothing too out of the ordinary yet, I would probably say increase in muscle hardness/density as really the only positive so far. BTW, I'm eating right around maintenance, maybe a little under for fat loss.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About 2 weeks now. The first week I was taking in less than 1 gram - dosing error on my part. Ive been on about 2 grams now for a little over a week. Nothing too out of the ordinary yet, I would probably say increase in muscle hardness/density as really the only positive so far. BTW, I'm eating right around maintenance, maybe a little under for fat loss.
Same here im cutting for the summer,clean diet,training is good and consistent the only other supplement besides fish oil,multi,protien and creatine will be Cissus hopefullyto help with the joint pain.My body is now to a point where any changes to diet,training,supplements I will be able to notice..It took me 3 months to get to this level where if I miss a meal or eat too much I can notice it,that is the best time to try a new supplement..

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Im new at capping..what would you suggest ?
Id go with the 00 for the turk. You can get a good capping kit and capsules for pretty cheap and its a good long term investment.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the literature Custom. Still not sold on the twenty percent; although reveiws on Nutras two percent are decent and one review on here looks good. I was thinking it would do more than that in two weeks. Now twenty percent is good. If I get some I'll think Ill ask my friend Pat Arnold if he can test the purity. If anyone wants to send this off to Pat , can ask him if he'd do it , introduce you to him so you can send him a sample. Interested in the reviews.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Matt I have a question,would 1 gram approx = 1 level teaspoon

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mine did Turk 2 % and mega dosed it and got good results. If im not mistaken he mentioned vascularity. This product is supposed to aid in fatloss and increase muscle mass and strength.

so it reasons if he did the Turk 2 % and had to mega dose it to get decent results Why not take five to six grams daily at see how results go? This makes sense.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is no standard to test it against.
In other words...does this mean that there is no way of testing the purity?

So if I did have 500,000 for the 99% percent, , noone would know unless test are done on test subjects so the only way for one to know how pure it is is have someone test it?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
In other words...does this mean that there is no way of testing the purity?

So if I did have 500,000 for the 99% percent, , noone would know unless test are done on test subjects so the only way for one to know how pure it is is have someone test it?
You can test it for heavy metals, toxins, etc.

But you cannot say with 100% certainty that it is 100% Turkesterone.

I am in contacts with a university in Russia who does all of the studies on Ecdy to try and get a standard developed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Matt ,looking forward to trying this supp.

Guy's I will try to keep a log going and give you my honest opinion of it's effects..
Madman can you keep a logg on this thread? or if another thread is started can you post the link?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Turkesterone + Cissus arrived today Thank you Custom (Matt)

I will start a log in the supplement log section and post the link
I will be dosing 2 grams a day and will post as often as possible.I wont waste peoples time with useless dribble about my day,just honest reactions as to what I feel might be or might not be happening..Im from the old school where I view all supplements as supplements and not replacements for good clean diet and soild progressive weight training.

I will not be drinking any alcohol (have not since 01/01/07)
and my main objective is fat loss without losing any mass

Im a retired (for now) bodybuilder that competed in several shows in the late 80's and early 90's then let myself go to **** Three years ago I got the itch so now im back..

Matt if you have any suggestions on whether it is better to take all 2 grams together or split it up,empty stomach other supplements ect...I want this to be a fair and honest assesment and im sure I will be ordering another 50grams because 25 days may not be enough to fully test this

Should I cycle this to keep my body from adapting ?...Thanks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I would take at least 2 doses through the day.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good MadMan..good to see you around again.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take at least 2 doses through the day.
Do you think it stands to reason turk 20 % mega-dosed(around five grams) would produce greater results than the two grams per day which everyone is talking about doing?

It does to me since it looks safe , unless something is not none about this product, because turk 2 % users mega-dosed and got better results.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
why not go 3 or 4 days at 2 grams then increase by 1gram untill you feel a differance or lack of.

i also think it should be on an empty stomach, as most extracts tend to work better this way.

:)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad does the powder taste? LOL

Any tricks to "masking the taste"?

Any reason to cycle this stuff or can one stay on it for 6 + months (or whatever)?

-Thanks

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How bad does the powder taste? LOL

Any tricks to "masking the taste"?

Any reason to cycle this stuff or can one stay on it for 6 + months (or whatever)?

-Thanks
The taste is not bad,Im used to bulk herbs and compared to tribulis + Lonjack. This stuff is very mild as far as taste goes no need to mask.whether to cycle or not is a good question
Matt would be the guy to respond to that..