Omega ONE now in stock!
- 03-06-2007, 12:16 PM
- 03-06-2007, 03:01 PM
What does this taste like? What about the consistency? Also, is 12g of carbs per serving correct? I thought we want minimum 30-40 or up to 60-80 post work out?
03-06-2007, 04:19 PM
We recommed 2 scoops.
I'm a firm that believer the mega-carb up is not needed.
It mixes OK in a shaker cup and tastes rather good IMO.
03-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I like the fact that you designed this to only include the needed ingredients at a sufficient level. I will give this a try in the future.
03-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Does it mix fine when mixed with protein in a shaker? Planning on just dumping it in with whey isolate post working out so this is why i ask.
03-19-2007, 08:44 AM
03-20-2007, 10:03 AM
03-20-2007, 03:18 PM
cant wait to try this out! what flavor is it BTW...doesnt say on there that I can see.
03-20-2007, 03:26 PM
03-20-2007, 06:02 PM
When I 1st saw you wanted 53 for 30 servings. (2scopps per)it i was kinda pissed, then came the added leucine and glutamine. H E L L of a deal guys, I cant wait til I start bulking again and take this stuff @ night before bed
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
08-21-2007, 04:51 PM
08-21-2007, 06:02 PM
08-22-2007, 09:23 AM
08-22-2007, 10:19 AM
08-22-2007, 10:54 AM
dang it sounds nice, another thing to add to the list of "stuff to try someday"
08-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2005, 01:23 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 05-04-2005, 02:58 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:49 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2004, 01:44 PM
- By Power Nutrition in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:48 PM