Fat loss: Overkill or Fat Armageddon?

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
Ok, so I've been doing some research for the upcoming summer fat loss and I was wondering if there is a little to much overkill in this stack that I've come up with.

Omega Burn 3d
DCP
Usp labs Campphibolic

Of course my diet and training program would be in check. My main goal would be fat loss (obviously) with a maintenance in strength(possible increase) and a maintenance in muscle mass. Any suggestions as to modifications to this stack would be appreciated. I'm hoping to only spend about $100 on top of my normal protein powder order. Thanks

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Omega Burn 3d & DCP both have TTA
Omega Burn 3d & Camp both have Forsoklin

I think you need to head back to the drawing board... your choice of supps has way too much overlap.

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
Omega Burn 3d & DCP both have TTA
Omega Burn 3d & Camp both have Forsoklin

I think you need to head back to the drawing board... your choice of supps has way too much overlap.
That's what I figured. Thanks

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
I'm never one to give up, so here goes another choice.

DCP
Basic cuts
Coleus Forskohlii caps

I figure use the basic cuts for the rise in metabolism plus the caffeine. The Coleus caps would be used to complete things and would be enhanced by the caffeine. I would also be open to using SAN Blaze Extreme, but then there is some TTA overlap. Again, any suggestions would be appreciated. Around a $100 is what I'm willing to spend.