New Adipokinetix

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Custom,

Do you have any feedback on this? It's one of 2 things: 1. Riding on the coattails of the Namesake, or 2. Worthy of the name.

Also, is Cornelius behind this one by chance?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Seems as if this product will stand or fall based upon the efficacy of norphenefrine. It'll be interesting to read user feedback.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Seems as if this product will stand or fall based upon the efficacy of norphenefrine. It'll be interesting to read user feedback.
Correct. I am wondering what the heck Norphenefrine really is. Is it a true chemical name, or is it simply their version of something like Norsynephrine........

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
it would have to be derek's he owns the name i would guess unless he is allowing someone else to use it

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait... it has norepinephrine in it?
I thought it was a no no to put that in supps these days... if not booyeah!
It would be great if there was a version w/o yohimbee in it as my body does not like it at all

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure it is the actual chemical:

Molecular Mechanism for Agonist-Promoted alpha 2A-Adrenoceptor Activation by Norepinephrine and Epinephrine -- Nyrönen et al. 59 (5): 1343 -- Molecular Pharmacology

Wirkstoffklasse: Alkylamine
Synonyme: Norfenefrine; Norphenephrine; Novadral

CAS-Nummern: Norfenefrin = 536-21-0
Norfenefrinhydrochlorid = 15308-34-6

And yes, I am sure Derek owns this company as well.
Thanks for the reply man.
I'm gonna watch this one closely.......I was one of those members of the original Adipokinetix "cult" as they put it in the write-up.
Oh, and congrats on the engagement man. That picture is awesome!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure it is the actual chemical:

Molecular Mechanism for Agonist-Promoted alpha 2A-Adrenoceptor Activation by Norepinephrine and Epinephrine -- Nyrönen et al. 59 (5): 1343 -- Molecular Pharmacology

Wirkstoffklasse: Alkylamine
Synonyme: Norfenefrine; Norphenephrine; Novadral

CAS-Nummern: Norfenefrin = 536-21-0
Norfenefrinhydrochlorid = 15308-34-6

And yes, I am sure Derek owns this company as well.
damn it has to be derek if he is taking a chance like that,always a risk taker

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why it's $5 more in the store?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why it's $5 more in the store?
Curious about that as well. Price mismatch between what you posted here and what it says on your website.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any feedback on this (the original version)? I don't know much about it - have seen folks talk about this supp but just in passing.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone got any feedback on this (the original version)? I don't know much about it - have seen folks talk about this supp but just in passing.
I'd like to see some as well, I've only briefly heard this prod discussed here and there. The ingr. profile looks stellar.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The original Adipokinetix was strooooooooong stuff. As stated, it had a smooth stimulant feel to it, no terrible jitteriness. I think the actives were the 1r, 2s norephedrine and yohimbine.... maybe some aspirin, but I don't remember.

Norephedrine is better known as Phenylpropanalamine (PPA), chemical cousin to amphetamine. So Adipo disappeared right around the time they pulled PPA from all medications for risk of stroke or heart attack. The amount they cited as dangerous in meds was much less than the normal Adipo user used each day..... if I remember correctly.

Plus, 180 count bottle was between a 60-90 day supply. Not bad for the price.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
The original Adipokinetix was strooooooooong stuff. As stated, it had a smooth stimulant feel to it, no terrible jitteriness. I think the actives were the 1r, 2s norephedrine and yohimbine.... maybe some aspirin, but I don't remember.

Norephedrine is better known as Phenylpropanalamine (PPA), chemical cousin to amphetamine. So Adipo disappeared right around the time they pulled PPA from all medications for risk of stroke or heart attack. The amount they cited as dangerous in meds was much less than the normal Adipo user used each day..... if I remember correctly.

Plus, 180 count bottle was between a 60-90 day supply. Not bad for the price.
Caffeine, 1r, 2s Norephedrine & yohimbine HCL

Tha very first version also contained T2.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine, 1r, 2s Norephedrine & yohimbine HCL

Tha very first version also contained T2.
Ahh, memories... :whiner:

I'm totally keeping my eye on this one.

Especially if Derek is behind it. :study:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
The origional Adipokinetix got me lean before I knew what the hell I was doing. If this one is as effective I'll get so lean I'll end up looking like this...

:twisted:
-l-
/\

:icon_lol: :run:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
wait... it has norepinephrine in it?
I thought it was a no no to put that in supps these days... if not booyeah!
It would be great if there was a version w/o yohimbee in it as my body does not like it at all

It does not contain Norephedrine. It has Norphenephrine; whatever that is...

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Loved the original one. If this "feels" the same and has the same effect it will be worth it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to see this product re-hashed. Anyone willing to do a log with bloodwork ?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I still got some of the original, might have to pick some up to compare.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm in....just ordered a bottle. I never tried the original but have tried various ephedra products and next-gen stims (AMP, Stim-X, Matrix, X-Force, etc.). I'll post up my subjective experiences with this product.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
The origional Adipokinetix got me lean before I knew what the hell I was doing. If this one is as effective I'll get so lean I'll end up looking like this...

:twisted:
-l-
/\

:icon_lol: :run:

Yeah you aint lying!! I really liked that stuff! It gave me a feel good feeling, while also feeling like I was melting, LOL! Not like Ephedrine where It gets me all jittery and crap, and then I crash and fall on my face! Adipo also seemed to get my midsection ripped way faster than anything else! I will be keeping a close eye on this as well!!:blink:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm in....just ordered a bottle. I never tried the original but have tried various ephedra products and next-gen stims (AMP, Stim-X, Matrix, X-Force, etc.). I'll post up my subjective experiences with this product.
I would as well, as I am currently enroute to trying to get lean again, LOL!! But the only draw back is that I just started using AP(which by the way gave me some sick pumps in the gym:twisted: ), and would not be able to give a proper conclusion to it. But I'll try it anyways:D

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Norphenephrine = Norephenephrine

this is a potent neurotransmitter, this should jack your heart rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm not trying to be a downer, but does the (phen) in the name cause anyone to wonder about safety?

This may be a totally dumass line of thought, but for anyone who remembers or knows what phen-phen did this might be a reasonable question.

If somebody can set me straight here, I'll happily admit my stupidity. ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - I guess we'll see if YR up and dies on us, LO. :D

He can be our "canary in the cage" hydrogen sulfide dector....

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What's the latest buzz on this? the threads been cold for a while.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
when you go to the site and click on it nothing comes up.

Mabey he sold out fast. I've heard nothing about it lately though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I thought so.

How are the reviews? Have you tried it?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am on it now.

Stims really dont do a whole lot for me, so I really cant comment there.

Fat loss has not increased in the time period I have been on it, but it has not slowed either.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I got my bottle and took it for stim purposes for a couple days. It reminded me of X-Force or AMP (non-jittery stim without a crash). I haven't used it in a sustained enough fashion to comment on fat loss {I've been traveling for business).

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I got my bottle and took it for stim purposes for a couple days. It reminded me of X-Force or AMP (non-jittery stim without a crash). I haven't used it in a sustained enough fashion to comment on fat loss {I've been traveling for business).
Have you tried the original adipo so that you may compare the two? I actually have an old bottle laying around with like 5 caps left in it. Haven't taken them because they bring back such fond memories.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I am on it now.

Stims really dont do a whole lot for me, so I really cant comment there.

Fat loss has not increased in the time period I have been on it, but it has not slowed either.
Were you in a lean out phase for a while before you started taking it?

Just curious.

As far as taking it as a stim, I'm not intrested in "feeling"it. It just has to work. IMO, this is a nice feature to the product.

I'll go on the record now saying that if its a neuro stim I'm looking for I already have my favorite...

All hail Power Jolt!:bow28:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I was also wondering, How does this affect blood flow? Is it a vaso constrictor, dialator? Or is it nuteral in effect?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seems like a constrictor to me LO. Feet and hands get really cold outside after taking it while my core is sweating.

I was also wondering, How does this affect blood flow? Is it a vaso constrictor, dialator? Or is it nuteral in effect?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I feel great. Mood is elevated without actually feeling stimulated. I just know I have taken it because the last few days I have gotten tons of miscellaneous stuff done and I feel really upbeat and positive about everything. I did wake up feeling a bit loggy this morning which makes me a bit concerned that there is somewhat of a wear off/rebound effect. On the other hand I could just be really tired. I will keep an eye on it. Also I can definately feel the heat kick up from my core body temp and my back usually starts really sweating withing 30 min of taking it. Of course I am in New England and it has been extremely cold here the last few days so that is even more of a testiment if I can still feel the heat. Also keep in mind that I wanted to start really slow with this to access so I have only been taking 1 cap 2 X per day. The reccomended dosage is 1-2 caps 3 X per day so we will see how things arte at the higher dosages. Also it is too early to determine the effectiveness for fat loss but I am looking forward to it.

Mr.50

Understood. How do you feel on it?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Good feed back Mr.50! Sounds like it does have some of the characteristics of a good fat burner going on ie. the sweaty back:lol: ! But yeah that always happens to me on a good fat burner. So hopefully this turns out to be good. Good luck with it, and keep us posted:thumbsup: .

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am keeping my eye on this as I was in love with Adipokinetix and Triax stack ( love the memories and massive fat loss of that combo, but hated the profuse sweating) I also remeber the days of LipoKinetix Ahh the 5lb weight loss in 2 days!!! dammit the days of the late 90's before the damn FDA had their hand on everything!!!! Anyway I may be tempted to try it, but I still can say as far as energy, and fat loss in the long run... I go with my StimX. But if DC is on it, then I am looking as he started with the flavones-although underdosed! Proxylon, Methoxylon, and Syntrabol I believe...Keep us updated LO, and Mr.50!!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but phenephrine is the OTC replacement for pseudoephedrine. I don't know how much it differs for the "nor" version since I haven't bothered to look up anything on this stuff... but it is in every single OTC cough/cold medicine just about.

BTW, velvet bean is a source of L-dopa... not sure if that was mentioned yet or not.