Waxy Maize Starch!!!

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Its the rage bro! havent you heard...
Well anyway... It's worth a try, seems like a compromise between hi GI and low GI. Kinda like, replenish your glycogen without dumping a bunch of simple sugars into your body. I know, it sounds to good to be true. Unfortunately I dont know for sure because I cant afford to pay $7 a lb to try it.
My point? and yes I have one, is as you already guessed, why dont you carry it?
Please use your awesome powers of bulk wholesale purchasing and get us some at a reasonable price.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet will be carrying it soon for a quantity price of $5/lb. when ordered by the kilo, I believe.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I looked into it not too long ago but there were so many different 'kinds' of it, I did not know which to move forward on.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
What kind does TP use? Just get the kind they carry.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
What is TP again (besides toilet paper)? I cant keep all these acronyms straight in my feeble little mind.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Waxy maize is one of the best carbs to use PWO when using slin.

If you figure out one to go forward with Custom, you would have a buyer here.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
TP is an abbreviation for ***********.com. As far as I know, they're the only place that sells this in bulk. Nutraplanet is supposed to pick it up, but hasn't yet.

Idunk, what's "slin"? Myself, I use WMS 1.5 scoops pre and 2 scoops post workout. I like it a lot so far, after going thru 5 lbs. of the plain powder. This time I ordered 5 lbs. w/ the orange cream flavor system and cit. malate added to the mix.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
TP is an abbreviation for ***********.com. As far as I know, they're the only place that sells this in bulk. Nutraplanet is supposed to pick it up, but hasn't yet.

Idunk, what's "slin"?
cant post other links to non board sponsors, but im sure if he goggles it, it will come right up.

and "slin" is insulin;)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I tried to be discreet saying TP, since I figured everyone knew about them, anyway...esp. w/ regard to WMS. Anyway, do most of you guys use WMS immediately post workout w/ creatine, etc, and THEN get your usual whey and carb PWO shake about 20 mins later?

That's what I do and I wonder if I'm not overdoing the carbs that way...esp. since I end up eating a big bowl of pasta like 45 mins to an hr. after my shake. Any thoughts? I usually use 1.5 scoops pre and 2 scoops post.