any chance for Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The main ingredient in Thermolife Liver Longer....I would imagine quite a few people would be on to this one....

faustus

Awards
Can I use TUDCA for flushing out toxins other than from roids and ph?

Faustus

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The main ingredient in Thermolife Liver Longer....I would imagine quite a few people would be on to this one....
Just want to give this one a bump. I'd love to see this stuff in bulk...its by far the most effective liver support supplement for AAS usage IMO.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
its the only ingredients in liver long

homesliceyea

Awards
Has anyone actually read that PDF that custom linked in his post. TUDCA sounds like it has potential but I don't think enough research has been done on it to warrant its use. It is still in early testing stages and it seems like there are concerns of its metabolite causing hepatoxicity, in addition to liver tumors in animal models. I don't know if I would risk this.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually read that PDF that custom linked in his post. TUDCA sounds like it has potential but I don't think enough research has been done on it to warrant its use. It is still in early testing stages and it seems like there are concerns of its metabolite causing hepatoxicity, in addition to liver tumors in animal models. I don't know if I would risk this.
:sad: bump on this one, that is pretty disturbing to here...real world feedback has been farely strong on this one if I am not mistaken....:think:

homesliceyea

Awards
I think it should be safe for short term use. I wouldn't take it year round though. Apoptosis is good usually.