web site issues

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
:stick:

Any idea whats going on with the server? I was just at the CNW store putting together an order when all of a sudden i get the classic "page can not be displayed" / "website not found" messages repeatedly. This has happened quite a bit to me the several times I've visited the site the last month and a half.

Has anyone else had this problem in general? I've seen a post about the order page failing to load but nothing about the whole site in general. I hope the problem can be found and fixed so everything can run smoothly again and I can finish putting my order together.

:wave:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
It was supposed to be fixed...
This is all I get:

Under Construction!

This Domain is Hosted by Sibername.com

Please upload your files by following the email instructions sent to your email address. If you need help, please open a support ticket. You can also find some useful information by clicking here.

If you have uploaded your file and still see this page, this might be because of either:

* you did not ftp the files under the www directory or
* your index file name is different than index.html. Please delete the index.html file from the www directory.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, what's up with the search feature?

If I type in something like "Taurine" (without the quotes) a bunch of creatine products pop up. Then when I enter it with the quotes no results yield. What up with this yo?

propho

Awards
  • Established
hehe that's not the response I expected.. don't some of those creatine products have taurine in them.. that's what I'd assume.. and putting quotes is pointless on 1 word.. however two words.. and i guess yer SOL =P

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
clear your cookies and try again...it should be working.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Site seems to be working for browsing, but now the checkout/log in won't come up. I cleared my cookies and tried to refresh manually and still nothing.

Just a bit frustrated because I like your grape seed caps and am all out and want to order some more along with other stuff. I don't have internet access a lot so when I can get on like this it's frustrating that I miss the times that your site seems to be working fine for other people.

UPDATE: It went through! everything loaded and I was able to get my order sent in. w00t!

P01Shooter

Awards
Mine worked last night. Now I'm just ticked since I always seem to place my orders before a long weekend and it seems like an eternity getting the stuff.

propho

Awards
  • Established
down again.. =( wanted to punch an order thru before work too =(