jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
When would you expect to have this back in stock? Thanks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have it in stock, but am unable to sell it.

I suggest everyone contact All-American Pharmaceuticals as to why I cnnot sell a patented product, purchased directly from the patent holder.

All American Pharmaceutical & Natural Foods Corp.
1845 Main Street
Billings, Montana 59105
Phone: 406-245-5793 ext. 205
Fax: 406-245-6157

[email protected]

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
thats bad news, i was looking to pick some up when it was available on your site. makes absolutely no sense for them to forbid you to sell it. oh well, back to good ole creatine monohydrate

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have it in stock, but am unable to sell it.

I suggest everyone contact All-American Pharmaceuticals as to why I cnnot sell a patented product, purchased directly from the patent holder.

1845 Main Street
Billings, Montana 59105

[email protected]
Are you saying that the people you bought the product from now wont let you sell it?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that the people you bought the product from now wont let you sell it?
purchased directly from the patent holder
Yes.

I'll give old Sue a call, sounds ****ty Matt.

However, does she even have the right to make you stop sales of it if you already have possession of it and they have already ok'd it?

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
Yes.

However, does she even have the right to make you stop sales of it if you already have possession of it and they have already ok'd it?
Yes that what i was tinking:wtf:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
So does that mean tha Glutamine is gone as well?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The magnesium creatine chelate is patented by Albion Labs, whom I purchased it from.

Awhile back I get a letter from All-American Pharmaceuticals' attorney saying I must cease and desists selling the MCC because it violates their patent on Kre-Alkylan. Something to do with how Albion manufacturers it and pH or something.

In any event, it is total BS, but I do not have the financial means to do anything about it. Notice that they will not send out these letters to other companies who use MCC like Universal Nutrition who would have the means to counter-sue them and all of that good stuff.

I am actively boycotting all Kre-Alkylan products because of this, and I encourage others to do the same.

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
Here is the reply i received from Sue...

My ?
I'd like to purchase magnesium creatine chelate from custom nutrition warehouse and I was informed that your company will not let him sell a purchased product...What seems to be the problem?? Jim
Sue's answer
Dear Jim,
Thank you for your e-mail, the reason being we only sell Kre-Alkalyn, are patented buffered creatine. It is the
only stable creatine on the market today. If you are interested in that I can send you some further information.
Thank you, Sue

Sue Tocco
1845 Main Street
Billings, Montana 59105

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well she did reply but not to your question.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes.

Apparently the people who sold it to him arent the ones bot letting him selll it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best of luck to you on that. Seems like complete BS on the part of All American. If they had an issue, they should grow a set of balls and take it up with Albion - which of course they wouldnt do.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Ms. Tocco,

I would like to purchase magnesium creatine chelate from Custom Nutrition Warehouse (CNW) and I was informed that All American Pharmaceutical & Natural Foods Corp will not allow that.

Why will you not allow CNW to sell a patented product, purchased directly from the patent holder?

I am also curious why your organization does not also follow the same course of action with much larger supplement companies that also use magnesium creatine chelate in their products, such as Universal Nutrition?

I look forward to your correspondence. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Jessie

Hi Jessie,
We do not sell Magnesium Creatine Chelate, we are the makers and patented holders of Kre-Alkalyn, a buffered
creatine. Thanks, Sue

Sue Tocco
1845 Main Street
Billings, Montana 59105

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Like hitting your head against a wall, eh?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Its confusing.

Does she honestly believe that her company has nothing to do with MCC, or is she full of it?

A quick search of their website doesnt even show MCC, but it does show Kre Alk.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its confusing.

Does she honestly believe that her company has nothing to do with MCC, or is she full of it?

A quick search of their website doesnt even show MCC, but it does show Kre Alk.

They don't sell MCC, they are saying that MCC violates their patent on Kre-Alk. Therefore, they apparently selectively threaten people selling MCC on the grounds that selling said product violates their patent.

They question should be why are they threatening some retailers and not all, and are they suing the patent holders of MCC? It seems to me their issue should be challenging the patent on MCC, not any retailers. The patent office felt MCC has a valid claim, and awarded it. So until they can challenge it otherwise, retailers should be in the clear (legally that is, but finacially a bogus lawsuit will still cost much $$$ to defend).

Matt, what have the MCC patent holders said about all of this?

TSC

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Basically, what you said...that it is BS, but they cannot and will not provide representation for you if you should get served papers.

If I sold $100,000 of the stuff a year, it would be worth it. But as it stands, defending any kind of legal action would be entirely too expensive for what it is worth. And I have a feeling All-Amaerican knows this and is hassling companies accordingly.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, this kind of dirty legal trickery is rampant in our industry. Believe me, I know what it's like and I understand your frustration.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
The magnesium creatine chelate is patented by Albion Labs, whom I purchased it from.

Awhile back I get a letter from All-American Pharmaceuticals' attorney saying I must cease and desists selling the MCC because it violates their patent on Kre-Alkylan. Something to do with how Albion manufacturers it and pH or something.

In any event, it is total BS, but I do not have the financial means to do anything about it. Notice that they will not send out these letters to other companies who use MCC like Universal Nutrition who would have the means to counter-sue them and all of that good stuff.

I am actively boycotting all Kre-Alkylan products because of this, and I encourage others to do the same.
Will do the same on boycotting them, never really did anything for me anyways.

cscsguy

Awards
Never bought Kre-Alkalyn and never will after reading this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I was informed that CustomNutritionWarehouse.com is unable to sell a
patented form of creatine called magnesium creatine chelate, which they
legally purchased from the patent holder, because it interferes with
your Kre-Alkylan. Maybe you could educate me as to how this violates
your patent for a completely different product?

I am also curious as to why you have not followed suit with the other
companies that sell Magnesium Creatine Chelate, such as Universal
Nutrition, if it does infact violate some right or patent.

Thanks,
Jeff

-+-+-+-+-

Dear Jeff,
I don't know about Custom Nutrition Warehouse, we only sell our
patented buffered creatine "Kre-Alkalyn".
Regards, Sue

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Duhn Duhn Duunnnn.....
I’m glad creatine doesn’t work on me because I would stop buying whatever they sell just for this reason. Just reading "Sue's" replies are **ssing me off :(

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
Matpal I am sure if you price the Creatine Gluconate down to what its really worth it can outsell the MCC.. I mean you get a kilo for 20 bucks, why charge 5 times more? :head:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I dont.

And then there is freight....try pricing a 65 pound box shipped from China via express

And then there's customs and duty fees

And the packaging

And then there's labor

And oh, yeah, I might have to make a profit if I want to stay in business and keep ripping people off.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I dont.

And then there is freight....try pricing a 65 pound box shipped from China via express

And then there's customs and duty fees

And the packaging

And then there's labor

And oh, yeah, I might have to make a profit if I want to stay in business and keep ripping people off.
From what Ive seen you barely mark the prices up. And thats why I keep shopping there :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Matpal I am sure if you price the Creatine Gluconate down to what its really worth it can outsell the MCC.. I mean you get a kilo for 20 bucks, why charge 5 times more? :head:
You can't be serious, oh wait you're banned and won't be able to respond most likely because you're a moron......;)

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
You should threaten to sue them for misrepresentation of there patient and for the fact they are threating to sue you when there is no violation of there patient. I'm positive the counter sue would be worth your time and effort and I'm also positive a few big up lawyers from companies would work on a contingent, hell you might even be able to contact a bigger company and ask them if they've been contacted. (That uses Magnesium Creatine Chelate.)