Bulk Nettle Root

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome. I was doing some research on the web looking into Activate's main ingredient. Somehow I came across the company that apparently supplies this to you. It looks like you guys get it from the same company as the competition (which there currently is next to none for this product). I wish I would have known sooner that you had this.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I jumped on it, just wish I would have ordered more. I still use activate too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fromt he above post I'm assuming it's in powder form. How do you take yours? And please tell me that it's like Taurine and has no taste (wishful thinking, I'm sure).

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Fromt he above post I'm assuming it's in powder form. How do you take yours? And please tell me that it's like Taurine and has no taste (wishful thinking, I'm sure).
Charcoaly, almost chocolate taste to me is how it is.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still sounds better than milk thistle...Thanks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I add mine to a shake. it tastes like burnt coffee.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

It tastes like burnt wood. I was laughing everytime I would burp, it would remind me of camping because my burps smelt like a camp fire.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It tastes like burnt wood. I was laughing everytime I would burp, it would remind me of camping because my burps smelt like a camp fire.
taste is absolutely horrid. i can easily shove some CEE, cissus, ALCAR etc. in my mouth an swallow without thinking twice but i had to cap nettle root. it is that gross to me. hard to believe some people dont mind the taste:fool2: ill just need to man up i guess :sad:

charliewat

Awards
just cap it. you can get about 500mg in a "00" cap. Takes 10 minutes and its done

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I made a 50/50 mix of this with Avena sativa powder..works great. I may run a low dose of it long term just for the improvement in mood.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking NHA Stack.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody have any feedback/comparisons to give on the bulk nettle root and Activate? Any differences or similarities?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was doing some searching to see if Activate's main ingredient was sold in bulk. I found a company overseas that claims to sell this lignan to two companies: DS and CNW. I didn't even know the CNW carried this product until I read that this week. I don't know how accurate this info is b/c anybody can say anything on the net.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember that arguement being hashed out a while ago over at bb. I wasn't arguing against the product quality(Custom has always been top notch), just wanted to hear what others think about it's effectiveness-by-comparison as I haven't seen much feedback at all on the bulk powder.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember that arguement being hashed out a while ago over at bb. I wasn't arguing against the product quality(Custom has always been top notch), just wanted to hear what others think about it's effectiveness-by-comparison as I haven't seen much feedback at all on the bulk powder.
Hey, if it's out there I'm all for it! The only thing that I can think of making this stuff being different is if something is done with the nettle root once the vendor receives it. If not, I think that the results should be similar. Reps for anybody that has tried bulk nettle from CNW and DS in the NHA Stack and can provide feedback.