BURN3D's effects on endurance

DaWarw

Awards
Now I saw it has a potential to lead to excess cramping, but how is it's effect on endurance? (IE running/sprints)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have not personally experienced any decrease in endurance on it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you take something like Magnesium-Potassium Asporotate by Solaray to ward off any potential cramps..particularly if you use higher doses. I used it and had zero issues. The Coleus will actually help endurance, green tea and TTA will increase DOMS though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you take something like Magnesium-Potassium Asporotate by Solaray to ward off any potential cramps..particularly if you use higher doses. I used it and had zero issues. The Coleus will actually help endurance, green tea and TTA will increase DOMS though.
Ive only recieved cramps via melting point, any other TTA product ive used has been easy on me with the cramps which i like. Green tea and the TTA do increase DOMS like a SOB though!

P01Shooter

Awards
I've had no issues with endurance at all and that's based off of stairs at the local community college. I'm half way through my second bottle and I can only remember cramps twice and they weren't anything major. My bottle of potassium is sitting in the reserves if they show up again but I don't take it daily.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Now I saw it has a potential to lead to excess cramping, but how is it's effect on endurance? (IE running/sprints)
I never noticed any ill effects towards endurance while I tested BURN3D. I only cramped like 2 days of a 40 day period too, so it wasnt bad.