Creatine Gluconate now available

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
No Freakin way, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Since this point in time Size On has been the most effective formula that I have ever taken, and I'm pretty sure it was because of this form of creatine. Picked up two of em.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds great, just ordered a couple bags myself, what is the dosing on it, seems like it would be low if it absorbs that good.

Any benefit to mixing it with anything else?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think the most you would need is 3 grams. It really could be stacked with most anything.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
5g is a good dose.
A supplement provider I know is getting 500g for $25 or so.... not BN..

Catshmat

Awards
How does it taste? I know creatine tastes like sweaty cracks but buddied with glucose, is it any better?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Bump to the taste, i have a 3/4 of a kilo of CEE left i can't take the taste it's the worst thing i've ever tasted.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
It basically has no taste whatsoever, I faintly detected a slight ting of sweetness as I finished my 20 oz bottle that I mixed it in. Go ahead and order if taste is your concern.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start taking this today. I figured I'd try some NO-explode, even though many say its junk, alot more say its great. never tried it, so figured i would give it a shot. going to be taking that preworkout and 3-5g of creatine gluconate post workout.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll pick up some gluconate then, and for those who are using CEE uncapped try putting it in a coffee grinder or a plastic bag and use a rolling pin over it, this will make it nice and fine and it's not nearly as bad suprisingly, it's still bad just not unbearably bad, lol.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I'll pick up some gluconate then, and for those who are using CEE uncapped try putting it in a coffee grinder or a plastic bag and use a rolling pin over it, this will make it nice and fine and it's not nearly as bad suprisingly, it's still bad just not unbearably bad, lol.
what are you talking about? it's a little bit sour but definitely palatable in water.
cc

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Man their are MANY that would have to disagree with you on that one, i slipped my brother some and he said he'd never touch it again, i've heard many MANY ppl say the exact same thing.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The gluconate doesn't tase like anything or the Cee? Also does anyone know if Gluconate has better absorption then CEE?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I mixed 5g of gluconate in my postworkout shake. There was zero taste change.

I also tasted alittle of the powder that fell around the shaker (sloppy pouring job) and it has a slightly sweet taste, but barely noticable.

Catshmat

Awards
CEE tastes like ass-water (when dissolved in water)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I also tried putting the creatine gluconate into just pure water and drinking that (on an off-day).

The taste of the water was oh-so-slightly sweet. Barely noticable but there. Also, it mixed fairly well upon addition to the water but definately some clumping occurred which I couldnt break up with a spoon (too fine of little clumps) so I just ingested the clumps.

Also, the next day I figured why not just dump it into my mouth and chase it. Very manageable, definately could taste some kind of "chemical" taste when doing this but again, vaguely sweet. However, the sweetness was fleeting when doing it this way. No aftertaste. I tried this after seeing the clumping from dumping it in water.

cscsguy

Awards
Keep in mind that creatine gluconate will dissociate in water to its ions: creatine and gluconic acid. Gluconic acid is a fairly inactive ion but it is definitely not glucose, so the "after burner" effect touted by Gaspari's ads is false.
Also, 10g of creatine gluconate will dissociate to yield about 4g of actual creatine, whereas 10g creatine monohydrate will yield almost 9g of creatine.

BUT....

if creatine gluconate provides better solubility/stability, it can be very beneficial. From what I have seen, this stuff dissolves extremely well even in cold water.
Also, gluconic acid is a known "acidity regulator" which may help increase the amount of creatine absorbed during digestion.

It's a very promising idea, even if the ads misrepresent its structure. Size-On has impressed me so far, and I have 200g of creatine gluconate from Custom to dive into after I finish this tub.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the Size-On/Super Pump stack right now and I must say it is very impressive.

DaWarw

Awards
Is Size On's 1290g filled with other stuff? So this is a more cost-effective buy correct?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You cant really make that comparison. Size-On has lots and lots of ingredients in it that help in the overall effectiveness.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the Size-On/Super Pump stack right now and I must say it is very impressive.
Alls I can say about the Size On/Super Pump stack is its gives me the super sharts....Size On is great, really love it. SuperPump on the other hand....:dump:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
lol, I had the same thing when I took it every day. Now I just do it every other day, which happens to be the only days I workout.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I'm dreading the day when my Sizeon runs out and I'm forced to choke down that super pump till thats gone. I think the problem is I work out early early in the morning and it doesn't play well with my oatmeal and AI protein breakfast. I'm screwed...

propho

Awards
  • Established
has anyone figured out which is better this or that creatine magnesium chelate(something like that)

currently I'm using the gluconate.. just wonder if I should try the chelate next time..

Khyron

Awards
has anyone figured out which is better this or that creatine magnesium chelate(something like that)

currently I'm using the gluconate.. just wonder if I should try the chelate next time..
bump

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Any of you little girls care to comment on CG's effectiveness and not its taste?

P01Shooter

Awards

I don't think he's allowed to sell the mag. chelate version due to the patent holder being a pita and not allowing it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome..I really personally enjoyed SizeOn

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try this Sizeon everyone keeps raving about. I was also thinking of picking up like 2kg of BCAA'S from Crowler and adding like a scoop of whey and a serving of creatine gluconate to make my own ultimate drink for during workouts.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he's allowed to sell the mag. chelate version due to the patent holder being a pita and not allowing it.
Yea, I just realized it afterwards =/..

Matt, why not make a deal where you buy 400g of CEE or CG and get 100g of Chelate free =) technically yer not selling it.. hahaha

SUPPINSIDER

Banned
Awards
Matty, you claimed a kilo of CG costs $65 but NP sells 100g for $6 and it gets cheaper.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
how is this better than CEE?

personally am still trying to figure out what is so great about cee..lol:icon_lol:

why cant i get my CG to dissolve? are u guys letting it sit for a min? mine just balls and clumps at the bottom

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's like BCAA's and you need to just let it sit to dissolve.