• Established
ABSTRACT
ABSTRACT
MATERIALS AND METHODS
RESULTS
DISCUSSION
DISCLOSURES
REFERENCES

Capsiate is a nonpungent capsaicin analog, a recently identified principle of the nonpungent red pepper cultivar CH-19 Sweet. In the present study, we report that 2-wk treatment of capsiate increased metabolic rate and promoted fat oxidation at rest, suggesting that capsiate may prevent obesity. To explain these effects, at least in part, we examined uncoupling proteins (UCPs) and thyroid hormones. UCPs and thyroid hormones play important roles in energy expenditure, the maintenance of body weight, and thermoregulation. Two-week treatment of capsiate increased the levels of UCP1 protein and mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP2 mRNA in white adipose tissue. This dose of capsiate did not change serum triiodothyronine or thyroxine levels. A single dose of capsiate temporarily raised both UCP1 mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP3 mRNA in skeletal muscle. These results suggest that UCP1 and UCP2 may contribute to the promotion of energy metabolism by capsiate, but that thyroid hormones do not.

oxygen consumption; body fat; energy expenditure; CH-19 Sweet; thermogenesis---itabenice if one of our board sponcers could sell sweet bell pepper extract

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I would not do this in bulk, though; it would have to be caps.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would not do this in bulk, though; it would have to be caps.
----well I got the idea from one of the ing's in venom ,its supposed to be like a natural/safer form DNP not sure what the mgs would be

Reggin

Awards
UCP2 upregulation increases caloric wasting in mitochondria. So yes, it would function much like a DNP/UA type product (although Sesamin/TTA also increase UCP2 as well)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
UCP2 upregulation increases caloric wasting in mitochondria. So yes, it would function much like a DNP/UA type product (although Sesamin/TTA also increase UCP2 as well)
---yea but sesamin tastes like snot and TTA makes you retain water/ bloat--:icon_lol:

Kerruptt

Awards
*cosigns on getting this*. I *LOVE* this stuff for fat-loss and anything that wont rip my stomach apart while doing it is welcomed.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
*cosigns on getting this*. I *LOVE* this stuff for fat-loss and anything that wont rip my stomach apart while doing it is welcomed.
Re: sweet bell pepper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshocker21
I just checked, Red Pepper Extract (Capsiate) can be found in Venom Hyperdrive...

---
shocker--- yes same as venom I realy like the product[exept for -yaknow]so I was trying to figure what did that---You have to be carefull not to use the wrong stuff it has to be sweet bell pepper not the hot red pepper the hot can mess you up [neurotoxic]------capsiate=sweet/capsicum=hot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 6
Recipes 3
babywifey Recipes 2
easymac Recipes 8
skull Supplements 3