Ajuga turkestanica

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt,

With all the ECDY products coming out bro...you should be the first that carries this extract for turkesterone..I have found one source with a 2% extract so you would need to take down 5 grams to get 100mg of turkesterone....You would sell this stuff like Ice Water in Hell bro and its for sure the superior Ecdysteroid...just a ***** to find....if u need more info on my source hit me up bro...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
email me.

I've been looking, but not too much out there. Chocking down 5 grams a day is not really practical.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Eh, 5 grams' not so bad..if it produces results.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff must be hard to source, because I was thinking this was the ecdy that would be in the new Thermolife supplement E-BOL, but from another forum a board rep stated that "it will have another ecdysteroid that should be more anabolic than 20-hydroxyecdysone. plus it will have very high dosing." So it looks like they can't get the Ajuga ecdy.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
This stuff must be hard to source, because I was thinking this was the ecdy that would be in the new Thermolife supplement E-BOL, but from another forum a board rep stated that "it will have another ecdysteroid that should be more anabolic than 20-hydroxyecdysone. plus it will have very high dosing." So it looks like they can't get the Ajuga ecdy.
Yes, it is very hard to source, and it is quite expensive. Its also somewhat un-known in terms of real world results, but *should* be very effective. I wonder what E-Bol will have in it ;)